Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Our Lolita Album! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Black

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:22 am
New one, not THAT Loli, but still kinda cute:
User Image

User Image

What do you all think? Those are more recent than the last ones...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:38 pm
By the way, my latest outfit was purchased at Winners.
The shirt is by Dissident, and the skirt is by Mario Serrani.

Winter Black

KISAKI 8B

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:24 am
maeanalda
blacklipstick815
maeanalda
Not my most lolita of outfits... but thanks to my dad's new digital camera I'll have many more to add from myself and tsu-chan's collection.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/maeanalda/conventions/AFO 2004/afo004.jp- muse from origional

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/maeanalda/conventions/AFO 2004/afo001.jpg- muse from origional

i have that shirt! see: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v725/blacklipstick/meinpink.jpg]

LOL!!!

did you get it from rave too? I caught it on sale for $3. I'm so incredible cheap.

i got it from rave, but it was $16 when i got it. though, it didnt cost me anything becasue my grandma said she would buy it for me as an "early birthday present"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:25 am
me at an anime convention. im dressed as chi from chobits

User Image  

KISAKI 8B

pen_and_paper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:25 pm
And your eyes are so red. Neat costume. Umm...where's your avatar?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:02 pm
Ok, I finally got pics of myself that are presentable. I'm still recovering from a cold...I'm still sick, so I wasn't up for many pics, but had my friend take a couple. I was also too lazy to get fully dressed, and my real parasol is at home. Oh well.
User Image
User Image  

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

maeanalda
Vice Captain

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:56 am
oh how pretty. as soon as i get my con picutres developed i'll have some more to post up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:45 am
Gotta wait for my new dress! crying  

NaviF00L

KISAKI 8B

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:10 pm
pen_and_paper
And your eyes are so red. Neat costume. Umm...where's your avatar?

thanks... my avatar isnt there? it shows up for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:12 pm
new pics!

User Image

User Image  

KISAKI 8B

Motarea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:34 am
You all have such pretty Lolita stuff...the only things that I have that might be remotly Lolita...are knee high socks, and maybe some shirts...but no skirts or cute dresses. Does anyone know of anyplace where I can get them in Nova Scotia? Other then Little Mysteries...cause that place is expensive...or anyway I could make my own stuff?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:20 pm
Gomen ne! I haven't been in this guild in so long!!! crying

For a loli as I sometimes dress, I don't have any pictures that show that off, save for one:

User Image

It's not even all that loli-like, but that's what I got for ya. Hope you like.  

Brenli

KISAKI 8B

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:41 pm
hikari_kira_chan
You all have such pretty Lolita stuff...the only things that I have that might be remotly Lolita...are knee high socks, and maybe some shirts...but no skirts or cute dresses. Does anyone know of anyplace where I can get them in Nova Scotia? Other then Little Mysteries...cause that place is expensive...or anyway I could make my own stuff?

i like vintage stores. they have lot of good lolita accesories. most sell different sized petticoats and its easy to makes skirts to go over them. though, as far as shirts go, i have trouble finding any.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:17 pm
Brenli
Gomen ne! I haven't been in this guild in so long!!! crying

For a loli as I sometimes dress, I don't have any pictures that show that off, save for one:

User Image

It's not even all that loli-like, but that's what I got for ya. Hope you like.

I love that picture. its so very artistic... this is the same girl who bought house of 1000 corpses for the cinmatogophry... yea and i can't spell without much sleep...  

maeanalda
Vice Captain

Distinct Dabbler

Brenli

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:09 pm
xd Thankee, my friend Squishy is the photographer, and she's love. heart  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers