Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Beach Blast (Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:21 pm

Emma
User Image

Noira
User Image

Emma blinked as Lily admitted to never being to a beach either before smiling again. "Ah, well it will be a great first experience for both of us then. I made sure to read up on these kind of trips so don't worry!" Emma jumped up and caught the ball before landing in the water, causing it to splash everywhere. As Lily mentioned Herald, Emma threw the ball up before catching it again. "Well I figured this was a girl's trip. Plus Herald takes socializing in strides. I am not sure if he would enjoy being around this many people or not," she said before tossing the ball at Lily. "Buuuuuut I am bummed I don't get to see him in a bathing suit," Emma joked before laughing "But yeah. I also really wanted to use this time to get to know all of you better too. It feels nice to meet new friends and hang out like this."
Noira shrugged as they walked. Oh well... as long as there were no issues, it was fine. Besides they were allies for now. Once they made it to the bar, Noira thought for a few moments "Actually I will take a Bay Breeze, please. That sounds good right now." Noira leaned her back against the counter then and looked around before looking at Chilia "So how have things been at the Blackwings headquarters. I apologize for not being there a lot lately... I haven't been feeling up for dealing with Fleur ever since the stuff with Saint Clara."

Quote:

King of Relms

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:35 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Lily nodded "i guess thats true...never really thought i would be doing these kind of things" she told her "but you do have a point of a great first experience...since Who knows when I'm going to go to a beach again" she told her shrugging. Emma then began to explain why she didn't invite Herald "I guess that has its own point but, you could have went before this trip...before you got married and all" she stated giving a suggestion that was passed. "well if you do...just tell him your going to the beach together and let him get changed...and there you go you can see him even if you dont go" she stated rubbing he neck before she caught the ball still juggling it abit before grabbing hold of it. "PErsonally...i wish i could get into that mindset of...getting to know people...but its hard approaching people"
Once Chilia got her drink she would stir it with one of the celery sticks and then eat it in two bites. the other one she would take out and turn around throwing it hard, which in the sky the wolf would appear eating it right away before disapeparing in the sky. "Thanks" she stated as she put money down on the counter, she would wait for noiras drink, as she sipped hers. "eh...things have been just the usual...no one listens...all think they know whats best for the group...Fleur keeps arguing of being the new leader since your rarely around...we get into arguments...she acts like a child...the usual" she stated sighing "personally the place doest have the same feel anymore...even when your there it feels different" she told her
Queen is still in her chair with her eyes closed under her sunglasses as she was just relaxing.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:43 pm

Emma
User Image

Noira
User Image

Emma sighed "Yeah but then if I ask him to get ready to go to the beach and then it turns out we aren't or can't, he is going to give me a look," she said before doing her best to pull off the best "Herald scowl" she could. "And like you, I am not even sure when will be the next time we can go to a beach." Emma kicked some water before looking at Lily again. Her smile softened then "Don't force anything. Just have fun and that sort of mindset will come naturally. We are already talking quite a bit right?" Emma ears twitched then and she looked over towards their spot as Shira and Mirai had returned and put their clothes away.
User ImageUser Image

Shira stood up and looked over at Emma and Lily "How is the water?" she called, glad to see that Lily and Emma were getting along. She used her soul perception and sensed that Noira and Chilia were at the bar while Mirai laid her towel out and pulled out a book before she sat down and began reading.
Noira put down some money as well before the bartender came back with her drink. She sighed before taking a sip "So the usual. Good to know..." She put the glass on the counter then and was quiet for a few moments before speaking. "Yeah... It's probably due to this..." Noira held up her wrist that had a black circlet mark on it. It was the sign of her remaining black blood. Luckily, she had managed to rebuild it up a bit more but Noira still only had normal blood and limited control of the stuff that was sealed in her arm. "I want to apologize... for my sort of depressive behavior from the time I woke up after that battle up until not too long ago. That loss really messed with me and I needed time to think stuff over."

Quote:

King of Relms

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:02 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Lily shrugged "i mean you do want to see him wearing a swim suit so it would be worth the look he gives you" she stated "well, at least you can be free to pick when you could possibly go again, I'm prob not gonna have any time if things turn out the way it's supposed to" she stated chuckling "but I'll see when the time comes" she added before turning to see Shira and Mirai come out now, her and emma had the hearing so they could know when people approached. "true..we are talking, but chances to speak go by quickly" she stated as she looked at shira, "its cold yet warm" she answered.
"good to know...bad to know...really usual is an ambiguous term..." she sighed as she would wait until her drink arrived before she would begin to walk back to their spot, as she would walk she would look at noira and her wrist "well i kind of figured, a place doesn't just randomly change in feeling...animals can sense changes in environments..." she explained before looking up "Well..i mean you at least kept me in the loop for the most part...which i appreciate...so the apology isnt as needed but...you don't have alot of time to deal with this 'loss'" she explained "you have no idea what she plans or even whom is in danger...thats what im most worried about is you wont bounce back in time" she told her as she took another sip "I can't protect you if you're still down on the defeat"

Queen is still in her chair with her eyes closed under her sunglasses as she was just relaxing.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:07 pm
User Image

l[ Name: Kain "Mors" Fatum ]|[ Partner: Shira Death]|
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxl[ Classification: Death Scythe]|[ Affiliation: DWMA]|
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As Shira and the others arrived at the beach, they would be met with an awe-inspiring scene. A white sandy beach, filled with countless smiling faces, the smell of delicious food, the sound of laughter and waves and a nice cool breeze. This looked like it had come right out of a movie. With such a beautiful scene before her, Shira would hear an awfully familiar voice coming from behind her. "It was about time you got here. I've been waiting for you, Shira." the voice stated as a male with shining silver hair came from out of the water and made his way towards the group. As he got closer, it was obvious now, who he was, Kain. Though he had decided to trim his hair a little bit, it was indeed Kain. Despite being partners, Kain and Shira hadn't seen each other for a few weeks, with Kain being extremely busy with helping the Alliance prepare for their mission. Approaching Shira, Kain smiled, "It's been a while since we've last seen each other, so I figured I'd surprise you here." he stated. Looking around, Kain would see many familiar faces there. Noira, Chilia, Queen, Lily, Emma and Mirai. It looked like it was a girl's day. "Uh, I hope I'm not intruding. If I am, I could just go." Kain would say, seeming a little embarrassed.

l[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]|[ Soul Resonance: Inactive]|
|[ Physical State: Healthy]|[ Title: The Demon Guns of Death]|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{Out...Of....Character --- }

{Quoting}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:22 pm

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image

Shira muffled a laugh at Lily's comment "Sounds like a decent temperature then," she replied. "I'll be in to join you guys in a sec!" She rummaged through her bag for a few more moments before suddenly hearing a familiar voice. Shira spun around and saw Kain emerging from the water nearby. Her face lit up then and she quickly ran the rest of the way between both of them and gave Kain a hug. "Kain! Hi!" she stated with a grin, tilting her head to look up at him. "You were able to get a break from working? Is father feeling okay?" she teased.
Emma giggled and continued smiling at Lily "One conversation leads to another." Emma's ears twitched then as she heard Kain. She was pretty surprised to see him there. "Ah... Heya Kain. Join the party!"
Hearing Kain, Mirai looked up and did a double take as she took a moment to realize that her brother was there. Mirai marked her page and put the book down before smiling over at Kain "Not intruding at all. It's nice to see you, big brother," she replied.
Noira took another sip of her drink before glancing outside at the ocean. "Luckily I am the type that gets right back up after tripping. This stumble was just a bit harder than usual." Noira looked at Chilia and smiled slightly "Once stuff with Atlas is done, we will start working to get Saint Clara dead as well as get the rest of my blood back. I won't lose to her again."

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:44 pm
User Image

Kain was slightly taken aback by Shira, as she ran over and hugged him. Had he really been that busy? Hearing her questions, Kain smiled. "Well, to be more precise, as of now, I have been given a temporary leave of absence. It seems like Lord Death wishes for me to rest, seeing as he has been leaning on me for quite awhile" he would state. As his presence became more known, both Emma and Mirai would greet him. Looking at the two, Kain waved, "Emma, it's been even longer, I trust Herald has been behaving himself? Or should I stop by and straighten him up a bit?" he teased before glancing over to Mirai. "Big brother." Those were two words he hadn't heard in a while, especially coming from Mirai. Though the two had taken steps to mend their once broken relationship, admittedly there was still a little hesitation lingering between the two. Seeing her there, Kain would make his way to Mirai and before she could even react, he would bend down and embrace her. "Mirai!" he shouted as he then picked her up and continued hugging her. "You haven't called me big brother and a long time." he stated. Kain's entire demeanor would seemingly change. He took on the form of a overprotective and very doting brother. The last time he appeared like this before Mirai, was when she was just a child. "Hey! Say it again!" he shouted. Though he was hesitant before, it seems as though Kain has fully forgotten about the past. "Come on, say it again, call me big brother again. I've missed that." he continued to say. Needless to say, this sudden outpouring of affection and shouting, began to attract a lot of eyes. Though Kain didn't really seem to notice it.

{Quoting}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 3:36 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Lily shrugged "yea but they tend to end quickly when i'm involved...never know how to continue them" she told her before hearing kain, "well...guess your thought of this being a girls trip didn't exactly come true there Emma...should have dragged herald out here then" she would said looking at Emma. her tail would move havign it lightly touching the ater below as she was now starting to look around where she was at, the ocean which to her was new in visiting,, even the ocean seemed endless like the land in plains and all. while the usual crew would greet kain, Lily didn't know him much...unlike her counterpart whom knew him for a less useful meas for knowing.
Cilia looked at her "I know you are, its one of your best traits...but we may not get the luxury of time between Atlas and that woman...knowing her and her ways...we may have to decide whom to fight...atlas or her...from what i've seen she seems like the type of person to know when to strike or even act..." she stated before chuckling "you better not...I don't want to be the one whom has to beat her if you cant"

Queen was basically still resting but now she was sighing "Greaaat....almost all the annoying weaklings are showing up...why did they have to suggest this specific beach..."

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:54 pm

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image

Shira's smile grew as she back up slightly and continued looking up at Kain. She was just so happy to see him. It felt like it had been forever since they had time to hang out. "Well it is good you got a break!"
Emma grinned at Lily "I can help you with that," she offered before looking at Kain again as he asked about Herald "As well behaved as Herald can be!" she called back with a laugh. As Lily spoke about how Emma should have brought her husband, Emma sighed "I am a little jealous to be honest."
Mirai wasn't really expecting the reaction Kain gave... She really wasn't expecting it.
Mirai's eyes widened in surprise as Kain hugged her and then picked her up. This was sort of nostalgic as Mirai could sort of recall her brother doing this to her when she was little. However, now that she was older...
As Kain then began shouting and doting over her, Mirai's face turned bright red as they began getting looks, including ones from the rest of their group. "B-Big brother, please let me go! I said it! Now let me go!" she stated, her voice higher in pitch as she lightly managed to pat his back while in his tight hug.
Noira muffled a laugh "I wouldn't put that burden on you guys," she replied. She drank her beverage for a long moment. It seemed Kain was here now too as she sensed him as well as heard him.
"Yeah... the last thing we need is for Clara to get in on the Atlas matters... I wouldn't be surprised though. If we see her during that though, we have to shut her down immediately. I don't want to even begin to think about what she is planning with my blood."

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:11 pm
User Image

Hearing Shira, Kain laughed, "It really is. Maybe I should ask Lord Death for more breaks." he teased before hearing Mirai call him big brother once more. With Mirai saying it again, as well as patting him on the back, Kain, begrudgingly sat her back on the ground. It was only now, that Kain would realize that he had made quite the scene. Looking at Mirai's bright red face, Kain smiled, "S-Sorry, I guess that I had gotten a little carried away there." he stated before clearing his throat and trying to regain his composure. "Anyway, it's nice to see that you're doing good, Mirai. Though..." pausing, Kain looked over Mirai's swimsuit, "You're a little too exposed don't you think?" he asked. "I don't want all these horny boys staring at you. Maybe I should buy you something more suitable. Perhaps a one piece suit? Hm, maybe a light sweater? No, no, that wouldn't do. Sweatpants or a blouse?" Kain would be seen stressing out over this, but before he blew it out of proportion, he would calm down and remind himself that Mirai isn't a child anymore, but still, he didn't like the fact that boys were going to stare. "Speaking of boys, where's Texas? I figured that he would be here." Kain stated.

{Quoting}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:35 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Chilia would look at noira "I don't think you would have a choice if we have that burden...if thing go south...all bets are off the table" she told her shrugging "As far as I know..i only know about Clara, i don't know anything of this atlas...so my priority is her over this other threat thats for sure"

Queen

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:44 pm

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image

Shira decided to let Kain and Mirai have their moment while walking over to where Emma and Lily were. She ended up testing out the water with her feet before moving till she was ankle deep or so. "Wow... that is a little cold," she said to herself.
Emma snickered "No he wouldn't have," she said before holding her hands up and motioning for Lily to toss the ball. She also muffled a few laughs as she could hear Kain trying to enforce a dress code on poor Mirai.
Mirai sighed in relief as Kain put her down. She managed a small smile up at him and was about to talk about how nice it was to see him doing well too... but then Kain looked at her swimsuit and Mirai knew what was coming. "I'll wear all that if you cover yourself up too, speedo," she told Kain before turning and sitting back on her towel. She picked up her book once more and flipped it open. "It was supposed to be a girl's outing so Texas is back home," she replied and left it at that before going back to reading. She was still red in the face after Kain fangirl over her and then proceeded to point out her swimsuit being too much... Mirai self consciously glanced down at her swimsuit. When she had bought it, she thought it looked cute... "Idiot brother," Mirai muttered to herself.
"Lucky you," Noira said as Chilia talked about not knowing Atlas. She recalled her future self getting her a** kicked by Atlas. That wasn't fun. She finished up her drink before waving the bartender down "One more please," Noira said as she placed some money on the table for him. Noira looked over at Chilia again "I feel like drinking on the beach. Want to join me? Maybe I can hope that a wolf will throw another chair and umbrella our way."

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:11 pm
User Image

"Speedo, huh?" Kain asked as he looked down and observed. "Well, as an adult, I get to wear things like this. Once you're 18 you can go out butt-naked for all I care." Kain would tell Mirai, before smiling, meaning that he was just joking. "So this was really supposed to be a girls only thing, huh?" Looking back over at Shira, Kain would frown a bit. "I didn't know that. To be honest, I only knew that Shira was going to be coming here so I decided to surprise her." While Shira was busy talking with Lily and Emma, Kain would sit down next to Mirai. "Since you're old enough. I guess it is okay for me to talk to you about this." he muttered. "Lately, it feels as though Shira and I have been drifting apart and I feel as if, it's my fault. I've been really busy, so much so that I honestly can't remember the last time the two of us were together. I don't know how she feels about this or if she even thinks that we are drifting." Kain laid back on the sand and stared up at the clouds. "Maybe this is all in my head. What do you think, Mirai?"

{Quoting}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:23 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Lily chuckled as she threw the ball back at her "Oh...im pretty sure he would have, i mean wouldn't most husbands jump to the chance to be with ya" she stated shrugging "then again...never had a boyfriend so what would i know"
Chilia rose an eyebrow "how am i lucky..." she asked her as she would begin to walk back to where their spot was "i feel like relaxing thats what i plan to do" she told her as she smirked "Oh, i think theres a high chance of a chance of rain with drops as big as umbrellas and chairs...though...can you handle catching a rain drop?" she asked her

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:41 pm

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image

Emma caught the ball before pausing to think. "Actually, I am unsure of if he would join in. He likes certain activities we do while others he just seems along for the ride," she said. "I will have to see if he would be my water buddy next time I ever go to the beach," Emma said with a small laugh before tossing the beach ball back to her. Emma heard Shira behind her and playfully spun around and kicked some water at Shira, lightly soaking her.
Shira jumped in surprise before looking at Emma "Hey!" Shira then splashed Emma who began laughing.
Mirai glanced up at Kain as he sat next to her and seemed to want advice. She put the book down once again and listened to him, feeling slightly amused in the process. Was he implying that Mirai had a good grasp on dating advice now? "I mean... it is obvious if you think something is wrong then there is a problem with the relationship. It is important to make sure you both get something out of your relationship and that includes seeing each other. If you can, it would be a good idea to even have small moments where you see each other. Sometimes Texas is busy but if he has a break, I always stop by and visit him and vice versa," Mirai explained. "You are also super busy because of the Atlas stuff right? Once that blows over, I recommend you asking for more time off so you and Shira can have some vacation time to yourselves. Relationships have their bumpy points but if you really want everything to work out, you have to talk to each other and get around those points in ways that work for both of you."
Noira shook her head "Nothing. Atlas is just a terrible guy and like Clara, we need to get him out of the way." She laughed then as Chilia mentioned umbrella and chair sized raindrops. "I think I can handle it," she replied as the bartender came back with her drink.

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Quote:

King of Relms

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items