Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Konan - Mount Reikaku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:58 pm
"Well... that's good," he said softly. He noticed the hints of sadness in her voice, and figured something similar must have happened to her. "Well, I am glad to have found a place, at least for now, and glad to have found more warriors. Though, I have a feeling something big is about to happen..." Sun Li sighed a bit... "Oh well, nothing to speak of now."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:18 pm
Mika grinned, nodding. "Yeah. It's not much, but it's a roof over your head, a meal in your belly, and a bunch of crazy people to deal with. I don't know if the last one is necessarily a good thing." She laughed a little. While the other bandits were rather nutsy, they were a good bunch at heart. For the most part anyways. She looked ahead of her, seeing the base slowly come into view. "Well, here we are. Home sweet home."  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:02 am
Sun Li did smile alittle, "It looks wonderful to me. Thank you for even bringing me here." He looked around, taking in the landmark and such. "It will be nice to be around people that are like me, you know, similar backgrounds and poor. I've been lonely for most my life, this will be a nice change."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:14 pm
Mika nodded, stopping for a moment as she glanced at her home. She didn't even remember what her real home looked like anymore. Mount Reikaku was her home now. "You're welcome." She turned her head to look at him, grinning slightly. "If you were looking for people who were like you, you should have come by sooner. I think almost all of us were poor, and lived at the foot of Mount Reikaku. Except for the three numbskulls you ran into earlier. I think they actually came from a semi rich family over in Sairou. Though, something happened and they wound up here. I dunno... I've never really asked them."

She stopped at the gates, and grinned at the people there. The guards knew better than to stop her. "Oh, and my friend here is coming in as well," she said, looking back at Sun Li. "Hey, do you know if Drive is around?"

The guards shook their heads, saying that he had gone on a trip for some reason, and that he should be back soon. "Damn... that means I'm in charge again, huh?" Mika wasn't much for leading. She didn't like it. She prefered going out and stealing like she was supposed to. If she was the boss, she didn't get to do that as much. "Well, come on Tamahome. I'm in charge now, since my brother ran off."

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:05 am
Tamahome kept a watchful eye about, as he was apt to do. It was a sorce of pride with him, to take in all the details he could. "Well... wonderful then, I'm happy I ran into you. I never thought about being a bandit before, but it's worth a try." He smiled a bit...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:34 am
With a grin, Mika strode into the main hall of the base, watching as the others moved out of her way. Until her brother came back, she was the boss. She looked back every few feet, to make sure that Tamahome was still behind her, and that the other bandits hadn't jumped him. "I have something I want to show you. Since you're marked as well, you'll be able to see it."

Off of the main hall, there were two small hallways. One went to the living quarters, while the other went to the shrine. There had been a shrine at Mt. Reikaku for as long as she had been there, if not longer. Mika always erred on the side of it being there since the Priestesses. As they entered the shrine, there was the main shrine, and then a door in the back. Mika bowed deeply at the large stone in the middle of the room. This wasn't a shrine to Suzaku, but to the very mountain they resided upon. "Come on, it's in the back."

There was a sliding door behind the stone, which she slid open. There was an odd red glow surrounding the doorway, showing that it was warded so only Suzaku's chosen could pass through. "My brother found this place a few years ago," she said, motioning him inside, "It was all dusty inside, like it hadn't been touched in long time. Apparently, one of the old bosses was a Celestial Warrior too. Only my brother and I were able to enter... everybody else just got burned."

Inside was a small shrine in and of itself, dedicated to the god Suzaku. Located at the foot of the small stone bird statue were six stone plaques, each with a name upon them. In front of each of the stones were a few objects, each one aged considerably as they sat on their pillows. One had a pair of necklaces, a pair of earrings and a fan, while the other had a single necklace and a what appeared to be the top of a staff. Yet another had a small jar, and another had a scroll. There was also a pair of bracelets in front of one, while the last had a blade. A few feet back from the stones were a few pillows, for people to sit on. "Well, this is it... it's just odd. My brother and I can only get so close to them, otherwise we get burned as well."

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:53 am
Tamahome tilted his head a bit and leaned forward to look, but not to touch... "That," he pointed to the sarisen, "I think that's the fabled fan that shoots fire. I've heard old stories of the Suzaku warriors from my Grandmother. Well the woman who raised me, that's what I call her, but she was the healer of our village and knows alot of lore. There was a boss of the bandits who was a celestial warrior, and he carried a fan of fire. I have a feeling that these are other relics from the Suzaku warriors. The boss, Tasuki, was said to have a friend who was a monk. I think I remember him as Chichiri, and that's probably his." He pointed to the staff head and necklace. "Unfortunately Grandmother only knew about this area, and I don't know who the others could be attributed to." Sun Li looked over to her, "How did the relics come to be here? I would have thought they would be kept in the capital, in the Shrine there."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:31 pm
Mika listened, chuckling a little bit at the mention of the old boss, Tasuki. She had heard stories of him, but nothing more than myth. "Hmm... well, I'm not sure why they are here. The way it looks, it seems like it is a funeral shrine, or something along those lines." She smiled, nodding a little. It seemed peculiar that they would be here rather than in the main shrine in the capitol. Though she did know the answer why they were, or atleast she thought they were.

Deciding to try something, Mika walked over to the spot in front of the fan, and tried to grab it. As per usual, she pulled back her hand quickly, her hand reddened and burned slightly. "Ouch... eh, it was worth a shot." Shaking her hand in an attempt to stop the stinging, she looked back at Tamahome, with a grin. "Well, if they were celestial warriors, particularly one of the old bosses, they probably built this place for saftey. Afterall, come on, who's going to try to steal something from a bandit? The palace, that place is a common target. Not a very successful one, but it is one. Here... not many people know about this place." She stopped to blow on her hand, trying to dull the pain. "Though, what I'm curious about is if they are relics from the original celestial warriors, why is there only six?"

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:37 pm
He nodded, "In my tutoring, it's said the first Tamahome left this world for another, and he used his chi and fists... so I guess no relic. As for the other missing one, I do not know. I'm not sure if my information is correct... it's just oral stories my grandmother told me." He tilted his head a bit and looked at them more, "Perhaps they are waiting for the Suzaku warriors to assemble again, though I don't know if that is of any relivance really. The only thing that might help us would be the fan. The others only worked for the warrior that possessed it. Or so I've been told..." he chuckled a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Mika's hand still tingled from the burn, as she looked back at the stones. "Well, I suppose that makes sense... if he isn't in our world, I suppose that would make it to where he wouldn't have a stone." She looked at the fan, pondering. If Tasuki was the previous leader of the bandits, she should be able to grab the fan. Technically, she was the current leader, since her brother was gone. "If I remember correctally, the fan only worked for the leader of the bandits. So, if that is THE fan, I should be able to use it, atleast for now, if it wasn't bloody surrounded."

She pondered for a moment, trying to figure out how to grab it. She didn't know why, but she wanted the fan. Mika flexed her hand, getting ready to try to grasp the fan once more. "Alright... I am going to try again. Let's see if we can get that fan." She grinned, working on raising her chi so that her mark was glowing. Mika thought it might have something to do with it. She moved quickly, thrusting her hand into the chi barrier. She almost had a grip on the fan when she had to remove her arm, the skin reddened and hot. "Owwwwwww! Damnit!" Annoyed, she tossed a fireball at the shield, the fireball disappating as it struck. "Well... that didn't work."

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:08 pm
Sun Li walked up next to her and looked at the fan. "I'm pretty fast, it's one of my powers... maybe I can do it quickly then give the fan to you? Or maybe we can pool our chi together and see it that will let us get it. Have you and your brother tried that already?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:44 am
Still shaking her hand, trying to get it to stop hurting from the burn, she said, "We haven't tried tandem yet. Both of us have tried grabbing something at the same time, thinking that maybe they had to be touched at the same time. Nothing. But, your idea sounds good." Mika blew on her arm again, hoping the pain would lessen a bit. It didn't seem to work. She hoped she could get some water or something to pour on it later.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:33 pm
"Here," the tall man held out his hand, "Take my hand, let's see if pooling our chi and me getting in there quickly can't yield better results." He smiled a bit, "Plus you're hurting, it's only fair I try this time."  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:32 pm
Nodding, Mika took his hand. "Alright. Let's see if this works." She closed her eyes, as she began to concentrate her chi. She wondered if this would actually work. Having the fan would be a good thing, though so would the other things as well. However, Mika didn't know how much use a bunch of necklaces, a pair of earrings, a pair of bracelets, a small container and a scroll could be. She put it out of her mind, and focused on her chi. The mark on her ankle began to glow brightly.  

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:30 pm
Tamahome also focused his energy, letting the calming sensation flow through him, calming himself as he learned in his training. The mark on his hip started to glow, bright enough it shone dimly through his pants. He let out a cleansing breath and quick as lighting his hand shot out toward the fan. He managed to grab the fan and pull it out, though his hand was red for his effort.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff