Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply RPG Section
Role play: a quest, meet new ppl get to the goal :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this RP will prosper or crash and burn?
Yup, it will live!! rise RP, rise!!!
66%
 66%  [ 10 ]
Yeah it could, if i wanted it to... MUAWHAHAHA!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe, ill give it a try...
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Maybe not, who knows...
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No! i shall make sutre of it!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:30 pm
*looks up* oh, um no reason just trying to cast an incantation to find someone. But i supose I can do it later, I'd like to join up with you all and see where this goes. *bows*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:55 pm
*tilts head a bit* Oh i see, maybe i can help you. And dont worry this wont go any where sorta this is just run of the mill highschool were teachers torture you with boredome." *She smiles and at that moment an explosion occurs at the front of the school near the quem. lab.* "Woa what the heck was that!" She turns to look and there is an odd fog rolling in* ^Thinks: This cant be good, that wasent any quemical explosion, it looks like ill have to step in if the root of this is what I think it is...^  

Alkaria Nimune

windgear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:08 am
"from the way things are going it's going to be a long day."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:01 am
"That it will be"  

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Alkaria Nimune

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:43 pm
*From the smoke a big A$$ monster pops out* monster: ROOOAAARRRR!!! "Ok defenately not good!! ^Damn if i go now i might blow cover...^ The monster roars and the students run for their lives...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:42 am
"hmm looks like one of "his" spawns" *jumps up soars above the monster enough to be a few feet abouve its head, throws his sword at his head, falls behind the monster, grabs his sword with a chain at the end of it and slashes it in half. "hmmm it has started, he has begun to start his reincarnation" *Sheaths his sword and watches and the two halfs of the monster falls and blood splatters all over him covering his face with his hat and covering his glasses.*  

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Alkaria Nimune

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:01 am
^What the F...fudge...., He desimated that thing like nothing... He isint even caring that me and this dude saw him...^ "woa...."*A huge blot of blood lands at her feet she jumps away dodeging it. "ewwwwwwwwwwwww"*The the blot begins to bubble and a monster with a lot of very sharp teeth growns out of it*"A dentist would have a lot of fun with you..."*The creature roars at her and it looks hungry. She steps back and the lil monster attacks her! She rapidly dodges it but the thing make another attempt but suprisingly she runs her hand right through the things head and went she takes it out she has sharp claws and blood runs down her arm and the creature falls dead. More monster like it begin to appear.* "uh oh..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:06 pm
*smiles* "you have spunk smile I like it" *grinz* "I also love a challege" *cuts the tip of his thumb and runs it down his right arm leaving a trail of blood on his tattoo that wraps around his arm, he chants an incantation. the tattoo glows and starts to form a black with a purple aura sword in his hand. he throws the sword in the air, watches it stop a few 50 feet into the air. he makes it dispurse into millions of black spikes and makes the fall but shatters before hitting the ones he does not want to hit, annihalateing all of the monsters so far..."heh that took alot out" *breaks a sweat and pants, he feels a pair of eyes watching the group as he holds his arm for a couple of mins*  

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Alkaria Nimune

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:47 pm
^I've never witnesed such an attack in a while...^*There are monsters remaining and all are in persuit of Tsu*^This is no time to worry about identities... plus everyones gone except him.^"I have no choice!"*She takes off her dandana revealing her demon ears, her body glows in a red aura and she extends her hand toward the angry mob of monsters.* "Eneryaimortis!" a blast is shot and disintegrates all the monsters without hurting a hair on Tsu but to her suprise arial monsters begin to decend.*"Oh crud..."*She heads toward Tsu, her glowing has seased but now you see her clearly Her usniforms torn, her eyes are even more sparkling and her dog demon ears are cute razz *"Are you alright?" *The flying monstars screech above...*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:50 am
eek "I must still be dreaming or something because this isn't suppose to be able to happen for real."*trys to pinch himself*  

windgear

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:25 pm
*pants as he used up too much chakra* he.....he..........he.........*he passes out* ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz....................  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:18 pm
(Sorry i havent been around i was having computer problems razz )

"Ill take that as a no...."*The creature begin to decend* "Crud.... I cant take on that many on my own..."*She looks around only the two guys are aroud her, the flying monsters screech loudly and look like they want lunch* "Sorry but im not on the menu!" *She extends her arms up toward the sky and looks at the guys and says to the one paniking: "Help him up! As soon as i do this get ready to be transported!"She looks up and one of the creatures charges toward them with huge menacesing fangs*"Flashig Stars!"*A bunch of orbs form in the sky and start an ambush making big flashes and hits in the sky blinding the monsters.  

Alkaria Nimune

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:49 pm
*he finnaly wakes up and scratches his head* euhhh.....that hurts......did anyone get the licence plate of the truck?*he gets up and shakes his head, finnaly able to move his bandaged arm* hehehe, sweet I can move. *yawns* so um, wha'd I miss? sweatdrop he he he.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:00 am
"Nice timing!"*The flying monsters or Kerubas are confused and cant see, they screech loudly and are not happy. The biggest one recovers his sight and lands infront of Tsu, the other guy thats going insane and Michelle.* "Ummmmm what you dont like a nice painful burst of light?" *She says looking toward the Keruba. It raises its head toward the sky calling for the rest. She steps back and now is stading next to Tsu. "What do you think we should do, I cant wipe them out unless we get the big guy... and lets just say he dosent go down that easely...."  

Alkaria Nimune

windgear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:21 pm
"well most things can't live without a head. so if one of you can sever it's head we win right?"  
RPG Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff