Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Hokkan - Iferui Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irell Starling

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:47 pm
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Tarro / Namame~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tarro looked over at the Hikitsu , a little concerned about his comment. "Well," she thought to herself, "When he feels like talking about it, I'm sure he will." "You see," Tarro said and smiled, "It's not that my parents minded me getting my regular clothes dirty, it's just that I had a very bad habit of getting mt performace dresses utterly filthy. I remember one time..." she said and laughed out loud, "Oh, never mind, I'm sure you don' want to hear about that." Tarro shook her head and the memory. "Let's just say it involved one of my silk embroidered dresses and a escape calf." "It's not that my parents are mean," shesaid and smilied, "It's just really hard to clean some material." "It must be nice, though," she commented out of the blue, "to have a sister. Brothers are nothing but work, work, work."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:47 pm
"I don't know, I bet my sister complains about me too. But our familt is very close, and that makes me happy. I feel, even in these strange times, that I have a reason to smile. My family gives me peace and keeps me grounded." He sighed happily and looked over at her, "Though having so many brothers must really be a pain in the neck."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Irell Starling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:23 pm
"It's nice that your family is close," Tarro said and gave a warm smile, "Mine's pretty close as well." "But I suppose you can't help it when you're stuck in a wagon all day long," she said and winked. "Nah, they aren't as bad as I make them out to be," she said and continued, "I mean sure it's a little squished most of the time but there's always someone to watch you back, or talk to, or hang out with when you're bored. I wouldn't mind having another sister, but then... I'm a little selfish with my clothes," Tarro said and laughed, "I'd hate the thought of someone borrowing mine." "Speaking of my brothers, you really must come tonight to see us preform." she said and sat up, "It'll be great." Reaching into her pocket Tarro draws out three tickets and gives them to Hikitsu. "I promise."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:08 am
Hikitsu smiled widely and took the tickets. "That would be wonderful! I will definately come!" He looked down at the tickets, like they were small treasures of their own. "Thank you so much, I'm sure my sister will love it!" He grinned widely, "We've never ben able to go to a show... no extra money."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Irell Starling

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:52 pm

Tarro looked at him warmly although there was a little bit of concern in her eyes. "Well then," she said and smilied, "You're both really in for a treat." Tarro laid back on the grass and looked up at the sky. The sun was past it's midway point and heading west. "I bet it's really gonna be a hit tonight," she said and smilied, "We haven't been back this way in over two years. It's a shame that you had to miss our last ones, but I'm sure this one will make up for it," With that Tarro's smilie widened, "Besides, now that you've met me, you can get free tickets anytime we stop by." "Look," she said and pointed to one of the clouds in the sky that had grabed her attention, "That one right there looks like a dog, see that little bit right there sticking out, that's it's tounge and the one on the otherside is it's tail. Oh, I've always wanted one but they're awfully hard to keep on the open road." Tarro looked over at him and laughed, "That one's especially cute. I'd name it Misty, although she would have to loose some weight to fit in the wagon, huh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:10 am
Hikitsu grinned, "Yeah, rather big dog, though Misty is quite a fitting name I think." He pointed up, "That one looks like Genbu! See the Turtle with the Snakes coming off of it!" He laughed, "It must me a sign." He looked over to Tarro and smiled again, "I'm glad I met you today, I don't have many friends."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Irell Starling

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:22 am

Tarro nodded, "I see it. I bet you're right about it being a good sign." Clsong her eyes Tarro visualize the cloud and amde a secret wish. When she looked up again the clouds shape had blurred slightly, but the outline could still be made out if you swinted and turned your head slightly. "Hikitsu, I hope you don't mind me asking but why you wouldn't have many friends," Tarro said and slightly concerned, "You're such a kind person. You see I have an excuse. My family's always traveling so I really don't get a chance to make freinds." Tarro shrugged, "Eitherway, I'm sure glad you're mine."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:20 am
"I usually stay distant from people, you see I have a secret I don't want many to know about. A secret that could take me away from my family. Without me, they could survive... But for some reason, I just felt like I needed to talk to you. Silly, I know, but I felt like that." He looked over and smiled, "Somehow I also feel like I can tell you the secret..."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Irell Starling

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:40 pm

Tarro sat up and looked over at him. "Oh, is that so," she said a quizical look playing across her face, "It must be pretty big if it could take you away from you're family. There are lots of secrets I know, but I don't think any of them would lead me away from home." Tarrian sat there trying to decided if what she said was truthful or not. "Nope," she said and gave a quick nod, "Not that I know of at leaste." She looked over at him a little worried, "I'm pretty good at keeping secrets even though I have a loud mouth. But are you sure you want to tell me something that dangerous?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:05 pm
He took a breath and closed his eyes, channeling his chi. He waved his left arm and made a small breeze kick up, then he pulled his sleeve up. A green mark shone there, before the light started to fade. "You see, this could take me from my family... if the priestess of Genbu ever came, then I could even die. That's why I hide it. I can't leave them, then they would die..."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Irell Starling

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:14 pm

Tarro stared at him in amazement. She had never seen anything like it in her life. According to legend the Genbu warrairs had all died a long time ago, but here was one sitting right infrount of her. "It says, Hikitsu," she said and looked at him, "It's the cow constellation, isn't it." Tarro thought somemore trying to remember the old legends. "No," she said and corrected herself, "Inami is the constellation of the cow, Hikitsu must be..." Tarrian sighed and shook her head, "I can't remember anymore, that's pretty bad isn't it?" "Well anyways," she said and tried to comfert her friend,"You really shouldn't worry about it too much. The priestess already came to Genbu and I don't think we need another one. But even if she did come, I don't think the pristess would be so selfish that she would want you to serve her at the risk of your family's life." Tarro smilied and said, "But girls can be difficult sometimes so you never know," in a very joking manner.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:12 pm
Hikitsu smiled widely, "I'm sure you are right Tarro... why would she want my family to come to harm?" He sighed alittle, "You have no idea how much better that makes me feel." He laid back onto the grass and tucked his hands under his head, "I'm really glad I met you Tarro... really glad."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Irell Starling

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:13 pm

"I'm really glad I met you as well," she said and smilied warmly. "You know what I think," Tarro said and brushed back a hair that had flown into her face, "I think you worry too much, but I suppose you'd have everyright to say that I don't worry enough." Tarro looked at him arm where the sign appeared. "So is there anything special you can do with that magical glowly symbol of yours? Oh, and how did you discover you had the symbol?" she said and sounded very enthusiastic about their conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:43 pm
He nodded, "Remember that trick I did with the wind? I think that's because of my symbol. I found out when I was about 10, a boy was picking on my sister and I threw him across the pasture with a great burst of wind from my hand." He laughed, "You should have seen his face... the boy... it was really quite funny."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Irell Starling

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:51 pm
Tarro laughed at Hitkitsu's story as she imagined a little boy, face filled with terror and surprise being carried away by the wind. "You didn't hurt him did you?" Tarrian said acting like an adult before she started in a fit of giggles again at her seriousness. "Hmm..." she sighed calming down. "You really must care a lot for your sister. Tell me, what does she think about your magical symbols and you're power or does she just think it's an accident." "Geeze," Tarrian sighed thinking back about what he had just said, "I wish I had powers like that. Wind-control... interesting." Tarrian visualized her brother about to eat a sweat, with a wave of her hand, Tarrian caused the wind to pick up and transfer the sweat right into her mouth.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff