Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Industrial Guild
Industrial Band You Would Like To See Live Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Pine Cone ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:59 am
VNV Nation <3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:00 am
I might be going to see KMFDM and Combi Christ with my friend soon.
But I'm not quite sure if I'm gonna be able to go.
I would also like to see some bands that aren't Industrial, I hear that Iron Maiden is touring North America in 07 and I'd like to go see them.
The list would go on and on but I'm too lazy/tired to rant on about stuff right now.  

Keeper of the Seven Keys

5,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Vulnerose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:03 pm
funker vogt, wumpscut and velevet acid christ I would really like to see. but nothing ever comes here. well combichrist is this friday ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:58 pm
Fear Factory and Ministry  

Kitana Saito

Soviet Reunion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:18 pm
Anything thats not NiN or anything that doesn't remind me of NiN.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:27 pm
NIN (again)

Throbbing Gristle  

NOWAVE

La Veuve Zin

Rainbow Smoker

5,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:33 pm
some random rivethead...
Anything thats not NiN or anything that doesn't remind me of NiN.

BAH! scream I've only seen NIN once, from very far away, and I'd sell my mom to have been up front at their show at Woodstock. I don't think I've ever seen ANYONE put on a better stage show.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:11 pm
Well, KMFDM was probably the best show I've seen, so I'd love to see them again.
And they're not exactly considered industrial... but the single concert that would make my life compltete would be Rammstein. heart  

Achtundachtzig

ketchakik

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:38 pm
probibally skinny puppy..i'm just still real unsure how some industrial acts would be live  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:23 pm
I've seen NIN once in 2005, also I went to the Seattle MechaFest Industrial music show...but I really, truly, would LOVE to see Skinny Puppy. That would own. They came to Seattle in 2004(?) but the tickets were sold out by the time I heard. :/  

absinthe_mind3d

Hyatt-Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:47 pm
I want to see Suicide Commando really bad.
Also, Wumpscut.

I saw NIN last year, and regardless of your opinion of them, they put a freaking amazing live show.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:31 pm
I need to see Skinny Puppy, PIG (okay...i did see them perform with KMFDM in 2002 but they were pretty much just playing KMFDM stuff and only did like 4 or 5 Pig songs,) Velvet Acid Christ, This Morn' Omina

VNV is amazing live. KMFDM puts on a pretty damn good show. Ministry and Revolting Cocks are fantastic. Pigface was good. Thrill Kill Kult was alright. I've seen Bile be both amazing and totally suck. sadly Zeromancer and Pitbull Daycare suck live.  

Myuzishion

Lairel

450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:39 am
VNV Nation, TBM, and Assemblage 23 are all bands I'd love to see live. MSI as well, but I'm not sure everyone would call them industrial. Very borderline.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:29 pm
Lairel
VNV Nation, TBM, and Assemblage 23 are all bands I'd love to see live. MSI as well, but I'm not sure everyone would call them industrial. Very borderline.

Assemblage 23 is great live...he puts on a good show. Very anthem-themed.

MSI...yeah, I'd love to see them. Had the chance a few times, but never made it out. I'd also like to see Velvet Acid Christ.  

Trau Mir

Chylde_Orchid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:08 pm
Carfax Abbey, or Seraphim Shock...

I would say Neuroticfish, but I've heard some of their live recordings, and they're better enjoyed when studio-recorded...  
The Industrial Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff