Reply Gundam
MSG Question: Garma + Icelina? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tezencatli

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:31 am
Sorry for the double post everyone. There IS an alternate ending where Quess presumeably lives, in Gundam evolve. However, I really don't think it's considered official.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:03 am
Colonel Lady Une
Do Fraw Bow and Hayoto make it as a couple? And isn't there a Gundam Evolve short where Quess lives because Tomino wanted a happy CCA ending?

Hayato and Frau make it almost as long as Mirai and Bright...
But, well, ZZ happens.

As for Quess, there is that Evolve - #5, featuring Nu Gundam. It's semi-official right now, so far as I know, because all those Evolves are considered to somehow be official.  

NewtypeS3

Colonel Lady Une

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:24 pm
I haven't seen ZZ yet. What happened to Fraw and Hayato? And, out of curiosity, where does good ol' green Haro end up?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:23 pm
Which Haro.

First Haro, Zeta Haro, ZZ Haro, CCA Haro?  

Vaakine

NewtypeS3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:47 pm
Colonel Lady Une
I haven't seen ZZ yet. What happened to Fraw and Hayato? And, out of curiosity, where does good ol' green Haro end up?

Well, Fraw is pregnant for Zeta/ZZ...
...and Hayato bites the big one eventually in the series.

Well, MSG Haro sorta vanishes - though it's rumored that he's the same Haro that appears in Zeta/ZZ (same Haro)...
...but the Haros in CCA and Victory are competely different units.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:58 am
NewtypeS3
3) Is the TV show contradicts the movies, ignore that part of the TV show (For example, though the Gyan still exists, M'Quve never fought against the Gundam at Texas Colony).

I'm convinced this is the right one since in Char's Counterattack we see in the flashback that Sayla is piloting a Core Booster and not a G-Fighter.  

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

NowhereManXP

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:07 am
There seems to be a commone misconception between the word "official" and "canon." Gundam Evolve is, indeed, official. Whether it falls into Gundam canon is an entirely different debate... one that usually ends up with the word "no."  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff