Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply THE UNOFFICIAL ANIME EVOLUTION GUILD
What's your favourite Anime/What're you currently watching? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lythiaren

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:37 pm
ninja Lesee... Not watching anything at the moment (lazy.. plus I'm afraid of potentially killing the house's bandwidth on Torrents, 3 comps in the house does that), but I seriously need to get Ouran and Haruhi... And like... everything else. Might watch FMA again, or finally watch Last Exile, FMP, and RoD... Maybe go through Honey and Clover again, then get the second season... definitely must get the next incarnation of School Rumble.

Fave at the moment is Rozen Maiden. It is the luff. And I have a feeling it contributed to the Dollfie phenomenon... I know at least four members of the ARC own those ball-jointed objects of TEH SECKS. One of which was bought purely for the purpose of turning her into Suigintou.... Another turned into Hinaichigo... I heard one of them is Shinku, as well.

I'm considering pairing up with a friend to buy a pair, then doing some eyeball-switching to make Suiseiseki and Souseiseki, in fact. Soon the ARC will have all the Rozen Maidens! Fufufu. heart

... Curse you, Shinku... Got me drinking all this tea again... xp

[/ramble]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:13 pm
I prefer manga over anime, (I love to read and despise watching TV) so a lot of my favourite series are mangas. That's ok, they're almost the same thing~ x3

Pet Shop of Horrors, FMA, Nana, Nodame Cantabile, Wallflower, Hellsing, Death Note, Fruits Basket, Saiyuki, Stigma, Boys Next Door.

Right now though, I'm watching the Fruits Basket anime... with Korean subtitles. xD
Oh well, I already know the story.

Emiri Neko

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

o 0 R i t s u k a 0 o

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:22 am
Well a good anime is Loveless no doubt about it..and Host Club! *nodnod*
anime I'm currently watching:
Naruto
Loveless (again)
Ranma 1/2 (again)
Inuyasha
Bleach (a little bit of it now and then)
Host Club
Tsubasa (again)

and thats about it I think xP;

THE UNOFFICIAL ANIME EVOLUTION GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out