Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Random FMA RPing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:53 pm
Kasumi changed back to normal and shook her head "Envy is chicken! Palm tree is chicken!" Sits down and graws on her arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:56 pm
thinking"I can mimic this blubberbutt..so damn easy".Runs over to one of the Lightposts and takes a big bite out of it."Me hungy. hungy,hungy.ooooo looky a bunni!"as he turned to see Ashley with Ichimaru.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:57 pm
A s h i
She watched them tilting her head some as she stood up walking over to Stryph. She coughed some to clear her throat her gaze still set on the three idiots..

"Sad arn't they?"

She murmured a bored espression still on her face, her arms craddling the small fluffy Chimera that snuggled in her arms blinking with wide amber eyes. She didn't wan't to get caught up in their little game so made sure she was quick on her feet.

He starts to bare his fangs and breaks off into a dead run, sticking his tongue out. "Ahhhhhh, get into my belly!" He roared, the fat blob moving faster than anyone could have ever imagined.

Stryph leaned his back against the wall and crossed his arms as he watched this. Even though his face was completly covered, his mouth had formed a grin. Although Gluttony was stupid and rather disgusted, the ninja couldn't hate him for what he was.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:58 pm
Ashi Glared at the mindless being arching a brow.. She simply ignored him, she seemingly full of herself as she shrugged.

"I wouldn't plan on it Mister Garbage Can. Best stay away if you don't want to eat yer' own stomach."

She stated nonchalantly sneering from his stupidity, she could careless which was real or not.  

a s h i

a s h i

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:00 pm
Sighing some she looked at the big Ooff run at her, she merely leaped up bouncing off his head skidding to a hault behind him letting him run straight into Stryph. She grinned and let out a burst of laughter, ichimaru filled with squeakish giggles aswelll.

"Ahh. I guess stupid people are useful in the world after all."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:00 pm
"This is sad isn't it...." Kasumi yawned and rested against a wall and closed her eyes still gnawing on her arm. She yawned and stopped chewing on her arm changing back into the chimera she was just a little bit ago and laid down.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:01 pm
As Gluttony was rushing to Ashley,Envy was going the same.Suddenly they crashed into one another creating such a shockwave that It Dystroyed the nearby buildings.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:02 pm
Gluttony grabbed the girl rather easily with his right hand and raised her into the air. His mouth hung wide open as he wiggled his tongue. Drool spilt out of his large gaping mouth as he stared at his meal. "I gets to eat!" He shouts angerly.

Gluttony is knocked to the ground and loses the girl. He suddenly bursts into anger, "My meal!" The fat tub glares at Envy and adds, "There is only one Gluttony, find yer own form!" With a harsh growl he stands up and gives those cute puppy dog eyes, his stomach grumbles as he walks around looking for something to eat. <********, dammit, getting sick of these one errors every other submit.))  

Destructions Right Hand

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:06 pm
"this is really gonna set her off,"Thought Envy as he snuck up to Kasumi,Grabed her tail carefully and yanked the hell out of it,then kicked her in her a** and Ran down the street laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:08 pm
Kasumi changed into a lepard(can't spell) and chased after Envy, she caught up with him lunging at him knowocking him to the ground. She changed to normal and sat on his back, "Damn gender confused palm tree."

(sorry for any godmoding, busy with other things.)  

elegantdemonofpoop

a s h i

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:11 pm
Ashi Blinked being tossed to the ground skidding to a stop and coughed. she stood up with Ichimaru crawling up her shirt peeking out through the neck opening squeaking meekly.

"Don't worry. I won't let them get them, Kay Ichi?"

She stood up brushing herself off glaring at Gluttony snorting as she walked off to Kasumi.

( Lemme alone!! I am multi tasking!! ; ; -Stabs critic Rp'ers.-

Ahem.. Leopard. x3)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:12 pm
Envy laughed and said"Why Kasumi...I didnt know you felt that way about me...."Fully enjoying her being on him.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:15 pm
"Save your breath, why would I care about a palm tree? At least the unltra midget is of more use than you." Kausmi yawned and sighed, "You should change into a pillow..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:17 pm
Ashi gave Kasumi and Envy a blank stare and coughed..

"Alright then.. I will go over here.."

She motioned thinking of something else kasumi was doing, ashi walking over to a random wall sitting down leaning against it with a small sigh.

"Oi. Just you and me, eh Ichimaru?"

She smiled to the little fluff ball as it snuggled against her neck and under her chin.  

a s h i

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:17 pm
"well give me a kiss and maybe I will."Envy said with a big grin on his face."That small fry....."  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff