Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sakura Kiss ~ An Ouran High School Host Club Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Fan Stuff Subforum ~ For icons, wallpapers, etc.
Cosplay and Conventions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itazu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:41 am
LMAO...

I just thought, I could pull off Mori or Kyouya.

And I guess I could pull off Haruhi (my eyes are big like hers).

But the only problem with me being Mori or Kyouya is:

I'm really loud, hyper, obnoxious and I like to laugh for no particular reason.

Definately not Mori or Kyouya style...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:58 am
I got back from my first Anime con on Sat.day and all I have to say is I hugged a Hikaru and Kaoru Cosplayer <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Now I have to learn to download pictures from my cell phone to share the Host Club Cosplayer loveness. We were at AnimeNext <3 They were so hot too, Bonus they were guys! Every one was there! even Nekozawa-sempie!! Hunny was short too and had a bunny Plushie!!! Plus they all had Roses!!! I almost fainted, my mom and two friends dragged me away >.> *cries* I'll Never forget then!!

Edit: The pictures are horrible My real camrea was broken by a Bleach Cosplayer so all my hugs are gone >.>

Nara Rei

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:07 pm
Tamaki, Haruhi and Hikaru cosplayers at Anime North in Toronto, Canada! <33  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:43 pm

Gaaah~ Awesome-ness!!!! *____*;;;

I can't wait til I can actually get started on my cosplay... xp *procrastinator*

NittleGrasper`

Fame Is Now Injectable

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:17 am
XP I'm gonna have some troubles soon enough...

I still intend to be Tamaki for Metro '07...Buuuuut...

For AFO '06 I'm going as Cloud Strife, and for Jacon'07 I'm going as Riku (KH2), for both of which I'm actually working out to look more in character. So by Metro '07 I'll be all buff. XP And Tamaki may be good looking but he's scrawny! So I'm going to have to sit on the couch and not move from Jacon to Metro in order to lose all the muscle. XD This'll be interesting...So no one kill me if you get a beefed up Tamaki-kun. XP This will be fun to figure out...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:21 pm
orenjineko

For AFO '06 I'm going as Cloud Strife, and for Jacon'07 I'm going as Riku (KH2), for both of which I'm actually working out to look more in character. So by Metro '07 I'll be all buff. XP And Tamaki may be good looking but he's scrawny! So I'm going to have to sit on the couch and not move from Jacon to Metro in order to lose all the muscle. XD This'll be interesting...So no one kill me if you get a beefed up Tamaki-kun. XP This will be fun to figure out...

Beefed up Tamaki...? xDDD That would be awesome!

I'm excersizing too... so that I can be a better Ling Xiaoyu (Tekken) and Misa Amane (DN) and Haruhi... heh, anime characters always manage to stay like carrot sticks... xD

NittleGrasper`

Fame Is Now Injectable

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:56 am
NittleGrasper^-^
orenjineko

I'm excersizing too... so that I can be a better Ling Xiaoyu (Tekken) and Misa Amane (DN) and Haruhi... heh, anime characters always manage to stay like carrot sticks... xD

Woah...I was supposed to cos as Xiayu a few weeks ago. I ended up wearing a Sora costume because the chick in charge didn't get to mine and Sora didn't show. XP I was in Sora's pants. It made me happy. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:26 pm
orenjineko
NittleGrasper^-^
orenjineko

Woah...I was supposed to cos as Xiayu a few weeks ago. I ended up wearing a Sora costume because the chick in charge didn't get to mine and Sora didn't show. XP I was in Sora's pants. It made me happy. XD

O.o;; Talk about coincidences...

Aww... did she give you a refund for the Xiaoyu costume? domokun well, at least you got to be Sora! :3

NittleGrasper`

Fame Is Now Injectable

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:28 pm
XD I didn't pay for it.

We got invited by a woman to get into her convention and get costumes for free if we would just walk around in the costumes all day. It was fun. ^^

She wants us to do it again. She said she'd pay for an awesome sewing machine and fabrics if I wanted to make costumes for her for next time. O.O  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:47 pm
Wow... all the materials and tools are already paid for? domokun

Happy sewing! :3

And about losing muscle... if you had muscle for a long time, then it wouldn't be lost so easily. But, unlike me (I got ultimate muscle from the Mission Trip to Mexico) I lost it within a couple days after the trip. xp

Why is muscle easier to lose than fat?!? DDD:

NittleGrasper`

Fame Is Now Injectable

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:50 pm
XD Who can say for sure...

I lose arm muscle quickly...But I still have tons of leg muscle from dancing, and I haven't dance in nearly two years.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:05 pm
What kind of dance do you do? domokun

Jazz is fun... but, I'm not that flexible. D;

NittleGrasper`

Fame Is Now Injectable

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:29 pm
Jazz, ballet and Irish step. But I had to quit. crying

I liked Jazz. I'm really felixlbe. ;D

XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:50 pm
TT____TT I'm sorry you had to quit... and you know three styles! Lucky... I want to "expand my horizons" and learn tap dance too. xp

Tamaki can dance. >.>;;;

NittleGrasper`

Fame Is Now Injectable

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:52 pm
XP Good point.

ZOMG, I should like...randomly do ballet in the hallways during Conventions when I go as Tamaki. People would be like "OMGWTFBBQ?"  
The Fan Stuff Subforum ~ For icons, wallpapers, etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games