Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
The Frozen Wasteland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izual^Nazareth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:37 pm
He grinned slightly, his suspicions confirmed upon her transformation, gllancing at the horse he understood what the creature truly was. "A bit inexperienced for a valkrie...perhaps this should wait till later...but I believe we'll find out what your limits are...here and now." He walked forward, no increase in his strength whatsoever...since he wished to keep the fight fair in all aspects...which he would assure if the animal interfered again."Come princess...show me what you can do.."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:50 am
Her eyes narrowed and flashed, "Stop calling me that." She said finally. She then put her sword in the ground tip first, keeping on hand on it she lifted a hand and croocked a finger at him, then opened her mouth and began to sing. It was normal singing, her notes made the and ground vibrate a bit. From her hand to streamers of white power came forth and floated to him, turning into to hands they made bekoning motions. Noel would feel the souls he'd collected start to clamour for escape.  

DarkScarlettVixen

quallan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:25 pm
Tendou entered the frozen wasteland and began to walk deeper in to the wasteland. “hmm well this look like the prefect place to train It’s cold and well I’ll need to keep moving to stay warm” tendou look ahead and ran forth.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:12 pm
Tendou walked it a little farther in the wasted land and start shivering “uhh it’s really cold I should start moving or I’ll freeze” tendou began to ran “alright now my blood is moving” tendou jumped up and flipped in the air and landing on his feet. “Alright”  

quallan

quallan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:52 am
Tendou pulled out his sword and began swinging it around first he through it from be hide his back and chough the tip of the sword then flipped it to the handle. “Alright let get it started tendou jumped it the air and fell down because he got to cold tendou started to shiver man it’s really cold here tendou transform into his dragon from and glided low to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:32 am
He smiled at her attempt to undermine his strength, allowing many of the souls to escape for a moment...though he did not send out the ones she would expect him to let loose...as three murderers manifested themselves before her, the weapons they had favored in life still attached to their bodies."Perhaps you should have thought as to who I collected...you may deal with them as you wish...Princess." He smirked slightly before turning and walking to a short distance away. A small furtive man lunged at her with a small dagger, while another heavy-set man launched a large ball and chain toward her, the final one eyeing her quietly...the katana at his side gleaming...  

Izual^Nazareth

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:16 pm
She didn't bother telling him to stop calling her that name again. Instead she shot forward towards the man that had not attacked her outright but was watching her. Of the three she judged him teh most dangerous, he'd watch her deal with the first two, memorize her style then take her down after she'd dispatched the first two. Not on her watch. She came at him head-on, her gigantic sword glowing she sliced at the ground and a wave of energy like huge claws slashing towards him. While that attack was on, her sword seemed to break in two and she used the second sword to block the chain attack, twisting the blade so she sliced through the chain. By moving towards the third man she'd avoided teh first man's dagger attack but she kept him in her perifery, he'd come after her after he'd recovered from his missed attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:19 am
The supposed samurai seemed to blur for a moment, his sandals glowing for a moment as he stepped upon her shockwave...lightly springing to the left...coming down to a graceful crouch...his eyes still upon her. The man with the chain regarded her calmly...pulling the remains of the chain he spun it for a moment...then launched it once again, as it reformed in mid-air...aimed toward her trachea. The man with the dagger responded happily to her dodge, throwing two daggers at her exposed back, drawing yet another from one of his pockets. The whole time Noel merely watched...content to let these souls fight as they wished.  

Izual^Nazareth

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:49 pm
She moved her swords again, spinning quickly, kicking up snow and ice into what looked like a small whirlwind. The chain was snagged and tangled, yanking the chain from the man's hands and the daggers disappeared in the mess. While that was going on Uriah came down on the samurai man, she sliced the air with one sword, sending a half moon of glowing white energy a few feet away from him. It struck the ground and became a wave debree that curled up and over him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:45 am
At that moment the small man suddenly gasped...as he was torn apart by a small amount of energy which originated from Noel...the large man struck a moment later. The samurai moved only slightly...blinding slashes criss-crossing the air before him...as he kept the debris from touching him...a small smirk on his features...as he uttered a single word,"Pathetic..." Noel watched, amused at the sight of such an attack rendered useless by a few sword strikes.  

Izual^Nazareth

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:08 pm
She was getting sick and tired of fighting dead men. Her sword began to glow and she opened her mouth singing three notes. The air vibrated again and tendrils of light like tentacles reached out to the two dead men. In her elevated position in the air, the arms extended downwards, touchign the ground and spreading like pools of liquid gold along the surface of the snow-bound ground, moving slowly towards the two dead men and even Noel, though she anticipated that it would not have much affect on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:56 am
Noel looked upon her with amusement at such an obvious ploy to distract him. He drew in both men into his resevoir of souls...shaking his head slightly as he walked into the area effected...separating it where it neared him by a small aura of strength...the grin on his features changing to a smirk as he lashed out with a bit of energy...continuing towards her with ease.  

Izual^Nazareth

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:14 pm
Her lips twitched. She hoped he was done warming her up but she didn't say as much, it was a waste of breath and she really didn't want to talk with him. He'd probably just call her that stupid nickname again. She lowered herself, the power still roiling around the two of them as Noel walked further into it. It closed off behind him but never touched, withdrawing when he lashed out only to fold in on itself again as if healing the wound he'd inflicted. He coiled around her, teasing at her hair and skirt. She swung her sword around at the ready and waited for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:42 am
"I believe I have given you plenty of time to warm up...so I do believe we can dispense with any pretense of me allowing you to leave without proof for my employer that you are whom he has been searching for princess...a lock of hair...or small amount of blood is all I need." He continued toward her, flicking out a blade out of seemingly nowhere, the air around him humming with pent energy...the smirk on his face gradually changing to his usual indifference. "You can volunteer the material I need...or I can take it...either way your choice."  

Izual^Nazareth

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:58 pm
She frowned at this. Abruptly the power that was swimming around them seemed to be sucked up by the sword. It vibrated slightly and she swung it up now so the flat of the blade was near her face, the tip pointed at Noel, "You can take it if you can." She replied quietly. Was he so dense as to think she'd willingly hand over something that could allow him to track her almost anywhere? She didn't think so but it was a waste of breath insulting him. All she wanted was to take him down long enough to get away and find out who he was and how to get him off her back.  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff