Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Castle of Storm's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seck_r

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:58 pm
He lowered his hood as he looked out the window. he looked towards Juriath. He thinks that this has to be the one he was told about. He wished he could as but he dosn't know if Juriath would remember or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:04 pm
He seen that Kairu had something on his mind.

"There must be something on your mind. Cause it looks like you blanked out."

Juriath
Captain

seck_r

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:14 pm
Shocked back to reality he accidently said exactly what he ment. "Do you have any family?" ... With this he turned around to hide his mistake.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:45 pm
He was a bit taken back by that. Nobody has ever asked him about his family. But he felt he could trust Kairu.

"No. My father and mother died when I was 15. I was told that I had a brother but he was given to another family. They moved to another land. I never got the chance to met him."

Juriath
Captain

seck_r

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:50 pm
"By any chance did you know his name?" Kairu started to walk towards the fireplace and looked into the flame. He thinks to himself of if he was too forward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:54 pm
"No I didn't know his name. We were seprated at a young age, and I can't remember anything about him."

He tried to think back to that time. All he remembers is that his brother liked the night alot.

Juriath
Captain

seck_r

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:01 pm
Kairu got lost in thought. He was staring into the fire thinking that he finaly found him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:22 pm
Now, he remembered that his brother had wings. But they wern't Cagon wings, wings of another breed. He looked at Kairu's back while he was staring into the fire. He noticed two stumbs were wings is suppose to be.

"If you don't mind me asking, What happened to your back, you have two stumbs there."

Juriath
Captain

seck_r

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:25 pm
"...as a kid i got into a lot of trouble... People got sick of me flying around causing havic so they riped and choped off my wings..." he didn't look up as he said this... it was almost as if he was about to cry from it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:48 pm
He heard the fear in his voice. The same fear was in his brother's voice on that night...

~
Flashback:
'No don't please...' he whimpered..
'No you caused to much trouble. They have to come off. Do it.'
'No' He screamed...
~

"Oh my god, Kairu, my brother."

He wented over and gave hime a hug.

"I'm so sorry for what they did to you that night."

Juriath
Captain

seck_r

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:50 pm
"I never thought you would remember..." his head was hung... "What have you been doing sence mom and dad died?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:41 pm
He sighed.

"I have been roaming around the realm. I found this place about 2 years ago. I have stayed here since. I have learned so much here. I was searching for you for years. But everyone said you were dead..."

Juriath
Captain

seck_r

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:54 am
"they were close to right. I was stuck in an underground, high-security prision. Been there for a dogs age it seemed. Seemed like i never stoped making trouble. ANyway. i excaped about a year ago and went back to our home town... and got driven out. I walked and walked and came across a place that was moms grave. dads wasn't there. I still dont know why. anyway. i got your name out of the arcives (sp/) of that village cause i lost most of my memory in the prision. and here i am, on my brothers doorstep. I dont know why i came but i had to go somewhere." Kairu smiles. "So i guess i will serve you brother. I learned to fight sence we were kids. This..." He looks out the window. "...seems like a land full of it. I'll be on your side brother."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:34 pm
He smiled.

"It's nice to know I have you by my side. This land is vast, there's alot to be seen and learned. I like this place the most because my powers are greater here. You don't have to serve me, having you here is alot better."

He started to think of Dad and Mom's grave. Kairu and Juriath are nothing alike. Juriath is a Cagon, while Kairu is a Vampire. See, their father was a Cagon, while the mother was a cross between a Cagon and Vampire. So Juriath inerted the Cagon form, while Kairu got the full Vampire form.

"You say that Dad's grave wasn't by Mom's? Thats strange. Maybe Dad's side took his grave to their land, because you know Dad's side didn't like Mother much."

Juriath
Captain

seck_r

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:49 pm
"Thats what i thought. there was an empty space next to the gave tho. maybe it was taken?... i dont know." He looked to his brother. "Ok. i will serve by you insead of for you. ok?"  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff