Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get off my Back!
  no.
  okie : get's up and moves :
  : smacks : don't tell me what to do
  That's not what you were saying last night! Oh Snap!
  Poll Whore n.n
View Results

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:48 pm
[ o-o waka waka wakka WAKKA'S A DADDY!!! ]

Domini watched with amusement dancing in her eyes and sighed. Celes was pushing herself to stay in the daylight as long as she was and silently latched onto the little mental pathway, Celes might know she was there, but Mr.White maybe not so much.

"Celes, then go sleep. We all know you need it more than the rest of us." Domini said with a hint of sarcasm in her tone of voice and played the age card when talking at this point. "I feel, but a little weakened, then again, I have spent much more time in the light of day then you, and frankly I do not see what is so weakening about it anyway?"

Zhao Yun picked out a stlye similar to the one of his old bedroom, and once satisfied with the colors, left the room to check out the house.

Going down the stairs and was suprised at the sight of a black wolf, on top of someone dressed in white. "When did this wolf get in here? I wasn't up there that long was I? Domini?" He asked questionably, looking at the small woman, who watched silently, and scratched his head.

He went to go remove the wolf and help the person on the floor.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Domini said in somewhat of a sing-song voice and brushed her hand through her chin length hair, small hand resting below her chin. "She'll kill you." she stated plainly and sighed.

"You are going to be so pale and if ANY of the TeddyBear's find out, we will both get an earfull... not to mention 'them'." Last part was kind of out of pure disgust and wouldn't listen to them anyway.

[ lalalalalala : mind runs away with the fork and the spoon, while the cow jumped over the moon : I POSTETHED.... o-o RAWR!! Fear the poo-eating teddybears they will take over the world alongside the bunnies and flying piggies that go beep ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:17 pm
((only you))

Celes gave a low growl before moving away from Muraki and going to the couch. Again her muscle contorted, the fur disappeared and she sat on the couch in her normal form, only in a different outfit. She wore a pair of baggy black sweatpants and a black baby-tee with some flames and dragons on it. She crossed on leg over the other, only giving her friend a glare. Raising a hand to look at it she did notice she was indeed pale, some might describe it as 'ghost white'. Her breathing became a little bit of a labor for her, though she had been through worse. "For one so young and small it's hard to understand. " she pointed out the small issue of her friend, a small revenge but oh so sweet.

Giving herself a moment to adjust to being back in her normal form she rose up, closing her eyes as a dizzy spell swept through her. She took a few steps before she fell forward collapsing on the floor. She gave an annoyed growl-like sound. Rolling onto her back she stared at the ceiling through dazed eyes. “Who cares about them? The brothers aren’t anywhere near here and ‘they’ are asleep…”she pointed out plainly, giving herself a break to relax before continuing, “Like I should be.” She added wearily.

Muraki sat up, dusting himself off casually as if nothing happened and it had no affect on him, which it didn’t. He looked at the fallen Celes not that far from him. He closed his eyes with a small sigh. He roes up to his feet, removing his glasses, taking the edge of his jacket and wiping a small smudge off before putting them back on. His eyes diverted to another man who had arrived while Celes had been in her wolf form. He closed his eyes again almost waiting for some sort of little rant about people not being able to do that. “Then go rest. It’s not like there is a promise of bringing you back if you die, even if I could.”

Celes rolled onto her side, curling slightly and bringing her hands under her head as a pillow. Her lashes drifted down as she gaze a small yawn. “Shut up, f*****t.” She replied with annoyance that faded away due to her fatigue. She could feel her own heart slowing, her breaths fading away. Staying awake was becoming annoying and far too hard after spending a few days in daylight before.

“Only on weekends, or when Tsuzuki-san is around.” He responded with a typical smug arrogance. He crossed to the couch sitting down while looking at Celes. He shook his head and gave a small sigh.

Sephiroth rose from the library, taking off the reading classes and looking at the door in annoyance. The people were too loud and he couldn’t focus. He sighed before saving his work on a USB drive he’d taken from Celes, not that she seemed to care. He removed the drive and placed it in the inside pocket of his jacket. He shut down the computer and walked off to find out what could possibly make them be this…annoyingly loud. Opening the door and slamming it shut behind him he walked around, finding the group of people. His jade eyes narrowed at Celes, knowing some of the noise had come from her either knocking something or someone down and her yelling. “Can’t you people shut up?” he questioned, irritated by their behavior.

Muraki raised a brow at the new man who had entered. “And who do you think you are to be so rude?” he replied in a nonchalant attitude.

“I live here. I have work to do that is impossible to focus with you pathetic fools going around being so ungodly loud.” The silver-haired swordsman responded with a bit of a half-a** attitude.

Celes lifted her head up, managing to lift her upper body off the floor, propping her arm underneath for support. “Shut up and go to work or get over here and help me up.” She scowled.

Sephiroth eyed her, looking at to see if it was some ploy or if she really needed help. Realizing she did he stood there for a moment before speaking, “To think, the great Celes, needs help.” He chuckled after, only to receive a death glare from Celes, only it wasn’t near as threatening when she looked like she was going collapse. He went over, kneeling beside her. Before she even moved he picked her up and rose in one easy movement.

“I said help me up, not pick me up.” She responded with annoyance, turning her head away from him in diffance.  

elegantdemonofpoop

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:53 pm
[ Mujehk 'Crid Ib Dysyge!' : cdemm mecdahehk yht knufmc yd lid uh vehkan : cuh-uv-y-pedlr, cgehhehk ouin ghilgmac rindc mega ramm. -.-;; Cu tuac pedehk ouin hyem du dra buehd ed'c yd dra cgeh...]

Domini growled at the height comment from her friend and could only smirk at Sephiroth's actions, to 'help' Celes up. "Ra ec rambehk oui... zicd eh rec ufh fyo"

Al Bhed, such a glorious language, and to think it was now a second language to her, it had only taken a few years. Four years, 5 month, 6 days, and she had already been a Carpathian for seventeen years, Celes teaching her everything she knewm plus leaning some stuff on her own.

Zhao Yun watched as another silver haired male walk into the room, but this time help up Celes, and sighed, what had he gotten himself into. What language had Domini just spoken, he had never heard it before, and he scratched his head.

"May I ask what in the heavens is going on here?" He was truely clueless and had no idea how in the world that woman, Celes, had transformed back from the form of a wolf. "Celes you should get something to eat, before you lose conciousness. That could be dangerous."

Domini sat back into the couch, waving her hand like a fan, and sarcasm dripping from her every word, "Ran dasban luimt buccepmo gemm ic ymm" She smirked at her friend and and brushed a hand through her short hair. True, she was young in age, in terms of their people, she was still a very young fledgling, and she sighed.

[ Cu punat... Ym Prat ec vih yht pad drec pynhao : vmebc uvv pynhao : ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:19 pm
((To what monster have I created? ))

Celes growled at her friend, her eyes narrowed in anger, her eyes glaring fiercly with the slow growing intent to kill or serverly damage someone. "E ys fynhehk oui Domini, ev oui tu hud crid ib E femm bancuhymmo caa du gemmehk oui!" she shouted back, not really noticing or caring the language she spoke, for all she cared it could be just some made-up language of her own, but she was pissed.

Sephiroth gave a small sigh, shaking his head with his own annoyance being dispealed, only to turn his gaze back down to weak women he so easily carried. "Lyms tufh." he responded, using what he knew of the language to see if it may have any help.

Celes glared at Zhao Yun, "I do not 'eat' unless needed. I feed, there's a differance. She turned her deadly gaze to the man who still hadn't put her down yet, and must not have had the intent of letting her go for some time. Her head turned towards him, using him more or less as a pillow. "You've been around Domini haven't you? You should know what we are and what we are capable of." she replied to Zhao Yun's question, though she admitted it wasn't much of an answer.

Muraki leaned his back against the couch, crossing his arms lazily across his chest. He felt compled to explain to the brown-haired man to tell about the Carpathian's and how their race worked, in fact, he knew much about their people. Including the lifemates. A smirk of amusment found it's ways to the corner of his mouth, remembering one encounter with Celes's. "I believe you need to start teaching Damon to behave." he whispered, making sure that no one else heard. With the Carpathian lhearing ability, he knew that she could and would hear.

"Shut up you. I have you trained don't I?" she responded, noticing the puzzled gaze from Sephiroth. Her albow nudged him slightly, not wanting to tell him what was going on.

Muraki chuckled with typical male amusment, "I would say you still have a long way to go."

Finally the silver-haired swordsman just gave up trying to know what was going on. He went over to the other couch, kneeling down beside it as he rested Celes onto it. He watched asshe rolled onto her side to face all of them, then how she curled herself into a ball. He reached out, placing a hand on her forehead, then to her hand. "You're actually cold." he responded. He knew he was right by the scowl he recieved from her. Giving a soft sigh he grabbed the blanket at the other side of the couch, unfolding it and placing it over Celes. "Get some rest, if you dont you're either going to die or become so pissy you try and maybe even do kill us." he pointed out.

The female carpathian's pale fingers wrapped around the edge of the blanket, pulling it up to her chin and letting her lashes finally drift down. She wanted to sleep, needed the healing sleep of their people but she didn't feel like she should. A small yawn crept up on her, much to her surprise though it didn't shock her completely. Her eyes watched almost hollowly as Sephiroth moved, sitting on the floor still near her. "I would..."she gave another small yawn, "not."  

elegantdemonofpoop

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:10 pm
Domini heard the threat, but dismissed it as a sleeplessness-induced threat and didn't honestly feel the need to taken it seriously. A small throbbing in the back of her mind, alerted her of the intruder trying to get past her barriers, and raised a small hand to her temple.

Love, you know when you are threatened, alert me, not just stand there and take it.

She felt the color drain from her face and pure shock that he had gotten through her barriers. Domini didn't want to respond, merely glanced at Celes, before begining to work on forcing him out of mind, and making her barriers stronger, only to have smug male laughter echo in her mind. Before she could stop it, a growl eminated from her throat, and making her irratation even more noticable.

Come now Love, I won't be removed that easily, and shouldn't you be sleeping

She wanted to retort, 'shouldn't you', but had a feeling that would only let him in further, and right now she just wanted to him out. Damn that annoying, modest, son-of-a-b***h called Spencer, and that baka was supposedly her 'lifemate', but as of now, she wasn't going to accept that, enjoying her independance.

Zhao Yun glanced at Domini, having honestly no clue what Celes was talking about, and wonder why she had growled, noting why she was paler than before. "What are you talking about?"

[ meh it sucks... but oh well it'll do right? ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:53 pm
Celes managed to over shadow Domini's mind easily, finding that she easily slipped in and out of her friend's mind. She only shook her head, for a lifemate he was not doing a good job. You should leave, if you really wanted to see to her happiness you would do so. she responded mentally, easily have listened into and breaking the 'sacred and private' line of lifemates. To her it was mere childs play. Her mind drifted away from her friends as she focused on keeping herself awake.

Not sleeping again? I see I have to come and make you.

Automatically her obsidian eyes widened as she shot straight up, the blanket falling to her legs. "No!" she shouted out loud in protest. Her breathing increased dramaticly and her fingers tightened on the soft fabric that rested on her lap. Her shoulders began shaking in apprehension. A sharp pain shot through her mind, it was racing beyond her own conrtol, thoughts going to fast, she admitted it, she was panicing.

A fine mist streamed through the keyhole of the door, floating through the house to find her, shocked, stratled, in a state he'd never thought he'd ever see her in. The mist shimmered before he materalized, his large frame sitting behind Celes, his arms wrapped tenderly around her. His silver eyes looked down at her softly. Stray strands of his dark brown hair hung over his face, which remained an impassive mask. "You despretly need rest. You must have been going says without." he replied softly, a whisper in her ear.

Growling in annoyance the carpathian female pulled herself away from him, falling onto the ground at the same time. Her glare was more intense then ever before, and she bared her exposed fangs like a animal does to it's prey or enemy. "Get out, now." she demanded, keeping the low growl in her throat.

Sephiroth's jade eyes looked over the man carefully, and Celes's reaction as well, determining this man as no use, or an enemy to her, he reached out, placing a arm in front of Celes, not surprisied my the fangs which sunk into his arm past the leather of his jacket. "I sugguest you leave. If you bring this reaction out of her you are not welcome."

"I am Damon Ishikawa, she is my lifemate." he responded in a tone that left no room for arguement. He sat on the couch, a red flame lighting with it's depth's. The beast roared to be free, to take Celes, kill this man and any who dare to stand in his way.

Celes left go, having accidentaly taken some blood. She looked over at Sephiroth, concern painted over her face. "Gomen, Sephiroth." she apologized. After that her eyes darted at Damon. Color had returned to her face and she rose up. Her arms crossed in diffance as her chin lifted up. "Out now. I can and will kill myself if you keep this up, dooming you as well. So unless you want that, leave." she demanded, her tone just a bit as stern as his.

Damon rose up, bowing at the waist and raising up. He went over to Celes, wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling her against him and gently kissing her stern forehead. Slowly he turned into a fine mist and left the house. I shall be back if any trouble may happen. Keep away from the men as well, you are mine. he added before the connection was broke off.

Celes fell to her knees, her mind swirling with too many things. Confusion, anger, hatred, a lose of something, and countless other things. Her arms wrapped themselves arond herself, going up to her slim shoulders. "I hate you!" she shouted in pure frustration. Why was she so frustrated, so confused. so lost. She wanted to scream at the heavens, curse hell, hate Damon, kill him, something. Her lashes drifted down, covering teh emotions that shown so clearly in her eyes.  

elegantdemonofpoop

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:20 pm
Domini relaxed as she felt him withdraw and carefully rebuilt her barriers, how he had gotten past was still a mystery in itself. The nerve of that b*****d, coming here, and she rubbed her temple with her right middle finger. Keeping them away would be a hastle and a very frustrating task.

"We need to find a way to proof our home from them..." she threw opening into the air and stood up, lacing her fingers behind her neck. Sighing she walked over to Celes and sat down next to her. "So what's the plan?" Her ears twitching under her short hair, Zhao Yun had just decided to go into the library, and the turning of pages heard a few seconds later.

Briefly, she stood to give Sephiroth a hug, as thanks for standing up to him, "You haven't picked out your room yet..." and reminded him about the room, he had yet to choose.

She wanted to growl at her shortness, especially compared to the two guys in the room, but kept that inside for the time, and glanced at Muraki, "Have you picked out your room yet?" she wondered before, sitting down again beside Celes, and still wanted to kick that a*****e in the balls for coming here. He nor Spencer were welcome in this home, unless otherwise of permission, and only under certain circumstances.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:42 am
Celes growled low in her throat, her dark eyes staring at the floor where her nails kept digging into. She lowered her head, parts of her hair falling over her face like a thin veil. She clutched her hands tightly, letting her nails pierce her skin. She brought a hand up, sinking her fangs into her hand, nto trying to take her own blood but as a methos of calming down. The warm crimson, life giving liquid rolled dowon her hand, falling into a small pool on the floor.

Sephiroth grinned and knelt down beside Celes, taking his hand and hitting her on the back of the head, thinking that it might make her stop. He looked behind him, noticing the man, Muraki, had already left the room. He looked at Celes, who was still keeping her fangs buried deep into her own flesh. He sat down and streched out, lying down on the floor. "You're hopeless sometimes. Doing this only proves his control over you." he pointed out, looking with sly gaze at her.

The female growled again, ripping her fangs away, tearing off some of her flesh from her hand as well to turn her enraged gaze at the SOLIDER behind her. She quickly pounced ontop of him, on her hands and knees, her hair falling down in front of her shoulders. "Shut up! You don't know anything!" she shouted at him. She snapped literally at him at the cocky grin he gave as a response. "Shouldn't you be annoyed. What if I left for him?" she responded.

"If you were smart you would erase my memories of you if case that did happen. Because what if I leeked the information to the society? To the world? I have proof that you aren't human." he resopnded with a calm nature. He began to sit up, watching as she leaned back until she sat on her knees, and he sighed quietly. He shook his head and placed his hand on her forehead, brushing away stray bangs. "Though I doubt even you are that stupid."

Celes growled and stood up, crossing to the other side of the room. She crossed her arms across her stomach and lifted her head up. "Who cares where he sleeps? He can sleep outside if he keeps up this attitude." she huffed. She leaned her back against the wall and slide down until she sat down. "Just give Maruki whatever room too. Not like they care. He has his work and to hell it's not like this freak sleeps."

Muraki left the room, wondering over to the library where, prior to his arrival, he'd sent in his documents and Celes told him where she'd hid them. He walked past the man from before, going over to the desk. Opening a small drawer he pulled out a key. He went over to a tower of drawers and knelt down, using the key to unlock the last one. Pulling it open he pulled out one of the many folders and opened it. The documents he had in his hands where his research of the Carpathian, not that he had much information.

((crappy post. It's almost 5 in the morning. >>' ))  

elegantdemonofpoop

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:22 am
Domini sighed, watching Celes storm off to the opposite side of the room, the point of that, unknown, but she was beginning to get this odd urge, and it was bugging her to the point where she could feel her ear twitching under her hair. Her eyes darted around the room and she tried to focus.

No use. It was just to damn shiney, to resist, and all she wanted to do, was braid it. Silver. Shiney. More than likely soft as silk... maybe softer. He just had to have his hair so freaking long... Maybe he would let her this time. If not... there's always Zhao Yun's hair, that's very soft too... and makes a good pillow.

Zhao Yun had only, briefly, looked up from his book, to see a white-haired, stranger, come waltzing into the library, and begin reading a file. Was he hearing things or had someone just been yelling? Suddenly paranoid, he shifted positions, and looked around.

He tried to continue reading, but he found himself looking up periodically, and look around to see if anyone was watching him. Why Zhao Yun, was so paranoid, for no appearent reason, he didn't know, and just tried to continue with his book, in hopes it will wear off in a while

Domini sat there, trying to stay still, and keep herself from losing her mind, from boredum. This was the longest, she had ever been awake, and she couldn't see how mortals could do it sometimes.

'Love, what's wrong?'

There was that oh-so-annoying voice in the back of her head, not her concious, HELL no, things could never be that easy, and he just had to butt in. "Get out of my head!" she said sharply, between clenched teeth, and craddled her head in her hands, hair spilling over when she leaned over. The sudden urge to smack her head on the floor until it bled blood mary and growled as she still felt his presense in her mind.

[o-o I like this... xD Just random, spur-of-the-moment postie... that good enough for a brainless post? ]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:33 am
Cles looked over her shoulder at friend and shook her head. She chuckled with a small bit of amusment, knowing her friend's thoughts. Not that is was hard for her. She could tap into a lifemate line so getting into someone's head was a piece of cake. "See. We've up too long and the barriars are wearing down. Even if we can sta awake there are multiple prices to pay." she pointed out. Of course she really couldn't talk, she had more trouble with the day then Domini had, but she was also more skilled then her friend, the joys of being an ancient.

She looked over at Sephiroth who stood up, going over to him. She brushed the annoying bangs out of his eyes. For some reason that always bothered her. Perhaps she could get some hair clips to keep it out of his face. Provided she'd have to hide or he really would kill her.

Muraki looked over his shoulder, able to hear the small rustling of the clothing when he moved. He stood up, closing his folder and raising and eyebrow at the man. "What is wrong?" he questioned, rather curious about the mans sudden paronia.

Sephiroth shook his head, letting his bangs fall losely again over his eyes. He watched as Celes gave him that glare. For a while it worked but now he was just used to it. He walked over to the couch again sitting down near the edge. He watched Domini's little yelling and rolled his eyes.

"Celes had a point, for once." he pointed out. He leaned against the back of the couch and looked at the two. Celes was had almost no color to her skin and Domini was...well she was clearly fatigued. "You two really should rest," he turned his gaze to Celes, "especial you. You tend to get a bad temper." he pointed out.
Celes went over to the couch he sat on and laid down, resting her head on his legs. She rested on her back and looked up at him. "Fine, be my pillow then." she joked and grabbed her arm tugging on it with a childish behavior.

Sephiroth closed his eyes and poked Celes's forhead. "You sleep for twelve hours. I'm suppose to just sit still?"

Celes gave a grin and nodded. "Yep." she declared with pride.

[Will bring the family in on the next post. Or you can in Eva and Dante now. Up to you. And yes, spelling and grammer errors will happen for me right now.]  

elegantdemonofpoop

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:37 pm
Zhao Yun looked at this new man, who was staring at him in a rather peculiar manner, and shook his head. Stress was coming out of no where and was bothering the hell out of him, not to mention racking his nerves. "Nothing..." he lied half-heartedly and sighed, in an attempt to calm himself. One phrase however, stayed in his mind, 'Stay away from her', and he had no idea who was saying it, when no one was talking and he didn't really get that.

"We are almost there!" She chimed as they walked down, her family close behind, but she paid special attention to pulling her husband down the path, and after all it wasn't every day you get to be in a house with random people; there more fun at drinking parties. Fighting caught her ear and she turned to her children, who were well grown up, but still fought like little kids. "Vergil. Dante. No fighting. Wait until you are alone, then do as you please..." The last part she muttered under her breathe, of course Vergil would complain, but too bad for him.

"He started it." claimed Dante when their mother yelled back at them and stuck his tongue out at his brother, who was in a state of denial. "You are Uke, get over it." he said point blankly to Vergil, before running ahead to prevent being killed. He found out the hard way, they were indeed not that far away from the door... well because he ran smack into it.

Domini stubbornly stood, nearly falling over, and quickly went to the door, gliding in a fluid motion. She jerked the door open to see a man with short, shaggy, silver hair, leather attire: red trenchcoat and black pants. Something shiney caught her eye though and she lifted the tails of the trenchcoat.

Guns... shiney weapons, one of her weaknesses, and quickly jacked them from the newcomer. Another however, that she did not like, was that she could see other people's pulses when she was in desperate need of nourishment, and frankly she could see his easily. In an attempt to divert her attention, she began to swirl the guns on her fingers, and watched with plain amusement as they spun freely.

He sat up, someone had groped him, and he looked around. The only person close enough to him was a small woman, swirling something on her fingers, and soon realized his guns were missing. This GIRL had stolen his guns and was now playing around with them. Dante stood, anger rose, and went to reach for his weapons, but found she was out of reach. Not just that, but now had the guns pointed at him, and a facial mask, making it impossible to tell what she was planning. "Can I have my guns back now?"

"One condition.." her voice holding an innocent tone, "I want a hug." she stated her condition, if he didn't comply she would keep his weapons and still hug him. They were shiney, who wouldn't keep them?! With a little compu-persuasion, he complied easily, and she was honestly doing this because she could.

Her fingers rested on the triggers as she wrapped her arms around his neck, perfect angle to feed, and numbed his body. Scrapping over his pulse, at first, before connecting deep, and drinking deeply, only taking what was needed.

Eva come around the corner, to see Dante begin hung on by a young woman, and felt her face flush. Wow, she guessed he went one way, but obviously he went both, and released her husband to push Vergil, well attempt, to keep him from seeing this.

Seconds. Minutes. It felt longer, but she closed the wound, this man would feel light-headed until he replenished what she had taken, and set a firm compulsion to drink a lot of water.

[how's that... it's about 10:40 and I needed to post somewhere.]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:37 pm
Sparda sighed mentally, what on earth had he gotten into. Eva had somehow again managed to talk...well drag him into something. He followed her and raised a rather shocked eyebrow to what finding Dante with a girl that wasn't going to kill or randomly attack him. He looked as Eva was attempting to push Vergil. She'd have better luck moving a brick wall sometimes.

Vergil didn’t even know why his mother was attempting to push him, not that he cared. He wondered off into the living room area. There he spotted two people.. A man and woman, the woman resting on the couch with her head in the man's lap. Far too comfy, cozy attitude for him. He turned to try and walk off before something latched onto his arm and pulled him to a dead stop. Looking to see what insect dare stop him, it was that woman! He tried to pull his arm away but she had vice-like grip. "Let go." he commanded, putting things as short as possible.

Celes grinned, having attached to his arm and gave a mocking grin. "Surely you can pull little ol' me, can't you?" she spoke with an innocent, sweet little voice, not befitting what she was really like at all. Her obsidian gaze looked at directly, trying to find an open spot in his neck, her hunger beating at her. Damn him, damn him to bloody hell. He wore too many things that got in the way and she was growing very impatient. She let go and walked around the corner. Great, more people, more temptation to use them as feeding vessels. She could hear it, ebb and flow of their blood. A call to feast and restore her power.

She placed a hand on her forehead, rubbing her temples in a futile attempt to force it away. Her mind barriers went up, making sure not to let anyone read her hunger, her weariness. She went over and leaned against a wall, waving a hand slightly to the people. Provided the guests were more then welcomed but her current condition, she’d best leave.

Sparda looked over at the people, watching a woman enter, she was pale, translucent. Her weariness was something that was easy for anyone to pick up on. He watched another man enter, soon after Vergil. The man seemed…rather dominating by appearance, though he seemed very relaxed though. “Ah…miss, perhaps you should rest.” He stated slightly confused by her in general. She was…confusing. “Eva…are these people friends of yours?”

Muraki chuckled to himself and shook his head. “It’s your funeral, I suppose.” He muttered. The man’s nervousness was all that he needed to know what was wrong. He walked by, taking out a file on the basics of the Carpathian’s, life, abilities, and other various information. He dropped it beside the man before leaving the room.

He looked at the various people who had arrived. He raised a eyebrow before walking off to the basement. Entering his room he closed the door behind him, spreading various files in front of him, beginning his process of trying to find out more.

Celes looked over at Sephiroth, goddamn him. This was NOT something she needed. Easy access to blood. Forcing down her rather odd instincts she bit nervously on lower lip. She almost screamed at the taunting, egotistical male laughter in her head. Shut up! Shut up! “Shut up!” she finally screamed, her paranoia, anger, and pure thirst was going to drive her insane. Damn the sun, damn weakness and damn everyone around her.

Sephiroth looked at Celes and shook his head. If he didn’t know about her Carpathian ways he would decree he was insane and slay her to put her out of her misery. Of course at the moment he knew try to talk to her would do nothing. He looked over at the man who entered earlier, Sparda, based off description Celes has given. “I suggest you stay no guard.” He spoke aloud, mostly to the new people.

“Why?” he questioned, dumbfounded by such a statement. She didn’t seem that threatening.

She growled low and loud in her throat. Her lips curled back slightly, revealing her lengthened fangs, snapping her teeth together in a slight warning to anyone around her. Of course her reaction, compared to other females, was similar to a males, which she would normally find amusing under different circumstances. Her knees drew against her chest as she gnawed on her baggy pants in a annoyed gesture.

[Long post. >> There ya go. ]  

elegantdemonofpoop

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:47 pm
Domini swore under her breathe and blurred her image, which she learned through tutoring sessions with Celes. She slipped into a hidden cellar, where the wine was stored, and grabbed six bottles; that's all that would fit in her arms. This is when she wished she was taller, one of the many reasons, and made her way into the kitchen again.

Somewhat, stumbling ungracefully into the living room, and glared at Sephiroth, smartass as usual. Temptation was the worst thing for a carpathian in a hunger spike and she swished the bottle, the liquid contents moving aroudn inside, the scent was obvious.

Dante's little world focused and he was on the floor. That girl that requested a hug in return for giving him back ivory and ebony, was now holding six bottle, of what looked like alcohol, red wine to be exact, and a sly smile curled its way onto his lips.

"Hey toots... pass me some of the booze."

Domini sent a sharp glare and a mental slam towards the cocky male, from whom she had taken her nourishment. Once again the coppery liquid was in her mouth and she realized she was biting her tongue, to keep from snapping at him, hard enough to bleed.

A solid frame materialed infront of the small female, long black hair tied at the nape with a leather tie, and a button-up silk shirt, matching slacks. His obsidian eyes glimmered with humor and he removed the bottle of alluring liquid from her possession, before handing them off to a fellow male.

"Damon tend to your lifemate." He said softly, before leaning down to take possession of her lips, and pulled away to recieve a glare, only making him chuckle lightly.

Eva watch the scene unfolding before her and honestly wished she had some popcorn. She soon found herself clinging to Sparda's arm and watching closely. Just waiting for something to happen.

Fangirlness was beginning to bloom.

Domini glared at him and pushed away, hand pushing at the wall of a chest, before pulling away like he burned her. Celes was not in the best mood and now that they showed up, oh hell... Hide the mortals.

[xD]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:43 pm
Damon solidified near Celes, already his fangs extended, ready to open his wrist and feed her. He was more then happy to take care of Celes. "You are too stubborn, my princess." he commented, a tinge of amusement.

Celes's eyes snapped at him, her growl intensifying. She was not going to deal with any smartass, egomaniac, possessive, annoying, and cocky little b*****d. She rose up with an odd elegance and turned her back to him, crossing her arms and lifting her chin. If she was called princess again she swore she'd personally rip his head off. However her set defiance was wearing thin far too quickly. Damn the sunlight, it was not helping at all. The heavy drapes seemed to do nothing to help her.

She closed her eyes for a moment and as she opened it Damon loomed over her, well in front of her. The height difference wasn't that huge. She felt his arms like steel bands around her. She kept her growl and bared her fangs at him. She shoved at the wall of his chest, forcing him back and his grip to release. She pointed over at the door. "Both of you, out, NOW! I swear I will kill you both and anyone else who dares to oppose me right now." she took a firm command, turning it into a actual order, making sure everyone else knew how serious she was.

Sparda looked over at Eva for a second, watching everything unfold. It was confusing yet now, he was beginning to wonder how on earth he got dragged into this. He felt a little flip in the back of his mind to make sure Eva doesn't end up doing something to get caught in the middle. For some reason his wife seemed to have that habit. He took only a small step forward, looking at the two males.

Vergil, though now showing it, was in shock. These two men, and the tall woman, were power personified. The female at the current time, despite looking rather ill, seemed the most frightening. Not someone to cross, not without thinking and planning. He took a few steps too the side putting more space between himself and the others. This could and most likely would be out of control. His normally rather space-case of a father seemed more attuned to being protective over mother. Not that it wasn’t understandable it was…rather odd to see him defensive.

Damon gave faint cocky grin. He leaned closer to Celes, and tilted his head slightly to one side. “Not until you feed, actually since I know you’ll find a way out of it. Not until I feed you.” He corrected, letting the grin fade, and avoiding letting his smirk show itself in his eyes.

Celes tried to give her glare but she was too tired. Her vision blurred on her, the world seemed to be spinning around her. Her own inner demon called that she grab anyone and feed until she was better then rest in the way of her people. She wondered over to Sephiroth, looking up at him wearily. She knew she looked like hell more likely. She leaned against him, slowly her legs were giving out as she slid to the ground. She felt him wrap his arms around her and lower with her until she was slumped down, her head resting in his lap. She could sense Damon’s anger, the urge to kill. “Go away…I want to rest. Please, Damon.” She whimpered, her weariness causing her to actually pleaded and called him by his name. She knew her sanity was sleeping, her resistance would soon be futile.

It was all she could do though. Her muscles were weak. Her body called for nourishment. Every cell felt shriveled and starved. Her obsidian eyes slowly closed as her lashes felt far to heavy to hold open.

Damon growled, stepping forward, his demon inside raging to rip the man’s head off. He felt a calm quiet at her words. She actually said his name, softly, in a such a velvet voice. He was disgusted with the thought of leaving her around to many males. He went over, kneeling beside her and cupping her chin, feathering his thumb on her cheek. “Promise to feed and sleep then.” His words were a soft, gentle with a slight mental ‘push’ in hopes of at least getting her back to health. He was even growing more and more weary as the sunlight drained his energy.

Celes only opened her eyes a sliver, staring up at him, her world seemed fuzzy, dark and little confusing. She heard something, someone, sleep and feed. Not a bad idea. Sleep was to come first though. Her heart and lungs, of their own accord, began to slow drastically down, calling more for her natural sleep. She felt lifted from the ground, but who? She didn’t care. She rested herself against the chest, rather comfortable for some reason. Finaly she admitted it, she wea tired, weak, and just didn't care.

Damon mentally gave a triumphant grin, which he made sure not to let show. Even in her state if she picked that up she'd go at it again for a while, which he didn't want to deal with. He wanted to kiss her, go home and stay with her. Every sane part of his mind told him to do so. He leaned forward slightly, brushing a kiss on her forehead. “You will take what you need? If not from me then from the storage I know you have. Then you shall rest until the sun sets, if you are well enough.” He gave his command to her, with a soft, compelling tone. She was weak he knew that. Again, his soul, heart, body, demanded he take her, make sure they are bond together for time. Yet it seemed too much to ask for now. He went over to the couch, deciding to watch her until she slept. He sat down, laying her out resting her head in his lap. She didn’t seem near as…strong, annoyingly persistent, always ignoring orders, doing things that made him want to kill anyone near her. For now though he was enjoying himself. He took some stray strands of her hair and tangled them between his fingers. A true miracle, and his lifemate.

elegantdemonofpoop

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:06 pm
[ Drama suck, but it makes things sometimes so ******** amusing xD ]

Domini looked around for an object, blunt or sharp, and focused on a bottle of their wine. It floated its way over to her open palm, her small fingers curled around the bottle, and glared sharply at Damon. He was taking advantage of her friend, in her weakend state no less, now that was low, and she growled lowly.

She focused on the target, the side of his head, and charged across the room. Raising the bottle to the right trejectory, she aimed to at least do some sort of damage, but before it made contact Damon looked at her with a stern look, and something clicked, she would upset Celes.

Growling, she threw the bottle into the wall, but prevented it from shattering, and knew Celes would need the nourishment. Domini glared at the males, before turning to hed towards the door, and she needed some time to cool down, on her own, or she was going to end up destroying part of the house.

Eva pulled Sparda back and found herself chewing on her lower lip. She watched as her friend almsot attacked someone, that man deserved a good thwack on the head, and was somewhat upset that she didn't go through with it. "Domi-chan are you alright?" Concern touching her voice.

She stopped and gave Eva one of her best, managable smiles. "Yes, I am just annoyed." Domini paused and poked Dante with her toe, "You alright Dante?"

Dante didn't remember who in the seven pits of fire hells this girl was, but hey she was cute, "Can I get some booze?" He smiled, his attempt at an innocent one anyway, and recieved a glare from a man who appeared towering next to this girl.

Next thing he knew he was being held up by the scruffs of his collar and couldn't reach Ivory and Ebony.

He would not tolerate another male looking at what was his and growled as he held this man in the air. "You will stay away from her if you want to continue breathing." It was a solid threat and he would go through with him if he made an attempt at Domini again.

She wanted to lash out at him, so infuriating, and she really needed to get out of this suffocating facility. "Put him down." Domini growled and reached for the doorknob, "Or I will open this door, thus allowing sunlight to fill in." A hand shackled her wrist and a red blur smacked the door. "Now release me."  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff