Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The American Military Guild
N. Korea missle testing, asking for war? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:56 pm
we'll see what our people do, if it ever comes down to war.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:44 pm
marxs_22
Well, they do have a right to test their weapons to protect themselves, all I got to say.

I agree with that, however they have been making a lot of threats towards us as of late, and if the those Tapoedong missles were intended to hit the West Coast, then North Korea is obviously guilty of a direct act of war.......
I don't consider a 2nd Korean War to be too highly unlikely.... Not with the tentions rising, and the peace talks between the Bush Adminstration and United Nations and Kim Jong deteriorating rapidly. But since North Korea is nuclear-armed, and since it has the world's 5th largest military, let's all pray we can avoid a war with them. exclaim exclaim eek eek  

Baron Marine Kommandant

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:32 pm
Marine Commandant
marxs_22
Well, they do have a right to test their weapons to protect themselves, all I got to say.

I agree with that, however they have been making a lot of threats towards us as of late, and if the those Tapoedong missles were intended to hit the West Coast, then North Korea is obviously guilty of a direct act of war.......
I don't consider a 2nd Korean War to be too highly unlikely.... Not with the tentions rising, and the peace talks between the Bush Adminstration and United Nations and Kim Jong deteriorating rapidly. But since North Korea is nuclear-armed, and since it has the world's 5th largest military, let's all pray we can avoid a war with them. exclaim exclaim eek eek

yes, please pray for that. however, tensions are increasing every day, and i really dont know how long it will take for n. korea to do something even more stupid than missile testing anyway, with that psycho in command. i dont know how the dept. of defence reacted to this last missile test, but i know they werent liking it much. same goes for bush.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:29 am
Silvrtide
Marine Commandant
marxs_22

yes, please pray for that. however, tensions are increasing every day, and i really dont know how long it will take for n. korea to do something even more stupid than missile testing anyway, with that psycho in command. i dont know how the dept. of defence reacted to this last missile test, but i know they werent liking it much. same goes for bush.

Well, it won't take much to wipe them out if we do go to war with them.  

Marxs22

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:41 pm
marxs_22
Silvrtide
Marine Commandant
marxs_22

well, a nucular war isnt possible with them, not for our side, anyway.
((please read my posts on the first page... ive stated our challenges with this problem before.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:07 am
Silvrtide
marxs_22
Silvrtide
Marine Commandant
marxs_22

((please read my posts on the first page... ive stated our challenges with this problem before.))

I know that, but they are moslt yfamsihed in N. Korea, I saw on the news that some guy from there snuck out a tape rexcording how life was, god damn.........  

Marxs22

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:12 pm
marxs_22
Silvrtide
marxs_22
Silvrtide
Marine Commandant
marxs_22

I know that, but they are moslt yfamsihed in N. Korea, I saw on the news that some guy from there snuck out a tape rexcording how life was, god damn.........

the military is probably well fed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:40 am
Silvrtide
marxs_22
Silvrtide
marxs_22
Silvrtide

I know that, but they are moslty famsihed in N. Korea, I saw on the news that some guy from there snuck out a tape recording how life was, god damn.........

Yeah, but when the public fights with the enemy, you know you lost.  

Marxs22

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:11 pm
marxs_22
Silvrtide
marxs_22
Silvrtide
marxs_22
Silvrtide

I know that, but they are moslty famsihed in N. Korea, I saw on the news that some guy from there snuck out a tape recording how life was, god damn.........

hmph... mabe. but chinas still pretty damn powerful, and they might come sweeping in, and i dont know much about their leader's mental health.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:11 am
Silvrtide
marxs_22
Silvrtide
marxs_22
Silvrtide

hmph... mabe. but chinas still pretty damn powerful, and they might come sweeping in, and i dont know much about their leader's mental health.

China is very powerful.....in a few years, they could become a superpower.  

Marxs22

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:58 pm
marxs_22
Silvrtide
marxs_22
Silvrtide
marxs_22
Silvrtide

they already are in my book...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:45 pm
marxs_22
Silvrtide
marxs_22
Silvrtide
marxs_22
Silvrtide

Silvrtide is right they already are a superpower.  

Bossman Joe
Captain

Marxs22

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:40 am
Bossman Joe
marxs_22
Silvrtide
marxs_22
Silvrtide

Not really, how the country looks right now, no, but if they fix their country, then they will be a asuper power.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:18 pm
marxs_22
Bossman Joe
marxs_22
Silvrtide
marxs_22
Silvrtide

Not really, how the country looks right now, no, but if they fix their country, then they will be a asuper power.

i think theyve been a superpower for some while allready. they have a good size army, they make their own weapons... no doubt they have a nuclear arsenal of some size (one of any size is good enough to put them in the "military superpower" bracket) and their economy is thriving. they may be the most powerful communist nation ever, even beating out cold war russia. look at the factors.  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:27 pm
Sorry Marxs but China is really a superpower.  
The American Military Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff