Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pusywhippedbitach

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:56 pm
what do u think of Amuro and Char's rivalry  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:07 am
If they didn't both die, I could imagine them both being in the same retirement home and trying to beat each other with their walking sticks.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

SHGGryffindorKeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:29 pm
Char is superior, by far... I think he would have done well in a much more advanced machine.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:04 am
Dasani_Thirst
Char is superior, by far... I think he would have done well in a much more advanced machine.
neutral What the ********. You've seen CCA, right? They imply that Char GAVE the technology for Nu Gundam to Amuro so that he'd have a decent fight against a first rate machine. The Sazabi was as advanced as it got.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Pusywhippedbitach

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:40 am
Ophiuchus
Dasani_Thirst
neutral What the ********. You've seen CCA, right? They imply that Char GAVE the technology for Nu Gundam to Amuro so that he'd have a decent fight against a first rate machine. The Sazabi was as advanced as it got.
right  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:10 pm
any other opinions  

Pusywhippedbitach

Pusywhippedbitach

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:14 pm
What do u think about the Re-GZ, Jegan, and the Nu Gundam  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:58 am
sky_dragon_master
Re-GZ is a good concept, but suffers from its own design. If we saw it in use in larger numbers, it'd have worked better.
Jegan is the natural successor to the GM line, and as such is just cannon fodder.
Nu Gundam, as I stated previously, shouldn't exist.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Pusywhippedbitach

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:09 pm
Ophiuchus
sky_dragon_master
Re-GZ is a good concept, but suffers from its own design. If we saw it in use in larger numbers, it'd have worked better.
Jegan is the natural successor to the GM line, and as such is just cannon fodder.
right. but, what do u think of the Sazabi  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:33 am
sky_dragon_master
Ophiuchus
sky_dragon_master
As previously stated, it's a first rate machine. I'm not too fond of the design myself, but it is one of the meaner units we see.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Pusywhippedbitach

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:32 am
Ophiuchus
sky_dragon_master
Ophiuchus
sky_dragon_master
As previously stated, it's a first rate machine. I'm not too fond of the design myself, but it is one of the meaner units we see.
what about the Alpha Azieru?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:51 pm
Never got enough screentime. It looked like a fire magnet to me, though...  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Pusywhippedbitach

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:06 pm
Ophiuchus
Never got enough screentime. It looked like a fire magnet to me, though...
right Chan destroyed it in the Re-GZ
on the first time it went out  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:14 pm
but didnt Amuro say in CCA that he came up with the basic design 4 Nu Gundam, char gave them the Pycho Frame, i think what Char meant was that if he didnt give them the tecnology 4 the Pychommu system in the gundam the the Nu Gundam would be a 2nd rate machine, wouldnt it???  

Pusywhippedbitach

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:30 am
sky_dragon_master
but didnt Amuro say in CCA that he came up with the basic design 4 Nu Gundam, char gave them the Pycho Frame, i think what Char meant was that if he didnt give them the tecnology 4 the Pychommu system in the gundam the the Nu Gundam would be a 2nd rate machine, wouldnt it???
Precisely. Nu Gundam would never have been able to fight against Sazabi if it wasn't for him.  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff