reading
  doing homework
  no reason
View Results

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:45 pm
dawnee walks back in to the library to return a book she had out. hi crystal
do you need some help with your catch up work? if so let me know and i'll let you have a copy of my notes from class  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:04 pm
ginny_potter123
crystalice24201
ginny_potter123
crystalice24201
ginny_potter123
seeing madem prince lecuring crystal and wanting to be nice walked over as a library helper she helped all the students she could "hello madem prince i'll take over" madem prince leaves"you should be more careful if you see her coming then just walk as fast as you can away

Crystal wiped her brow, and smiled at the girl. "Thank you," she said. "This has been the weirdest return from a vacation I have ever had."

no problem i am use to saving people from madem pomfrey*grabs some books that a couple 7th years left out and starts putting them back on shelfs*so im kishna im a first year but the only reason i got this job is cause my sister works here

Crystal grinned. "I'm Crystal, and I'm in third year." She sat down at the table, and looked back up. "I'm supposed to be doing my Care of Magical Creatures work, but I know I will never be able to concentrate. Most likely I will fall asleep with my head on the book, having not read any, then be shaken awake by Madam Pince as she gets ready to lecture me on drolling on her precious books."

3rd year you say my sister has that and i help her with her home work all the time which is weird cause im only a first year i can help you if you want but i have to put these books back on the shelves might take awhile

Crystal shook her head. "Naw," she said. "I'm Innedepenedantay" she said like a child, a great grin on her chin. (note: Spelling error supposed to be there, my minds acting strang^^)  

crystalice24201

crystalice24201

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:08 pm
dawnee
do you need some help with your catch up work? if so let me know and i'll let you have a copy of my notes from class

Crystal yawned. "Nah, I think I'll be alright," she said drowsily. Her eyes were slowly sliding down. "ACK! No1" she said, her eyes opening. "I dont want another lecture!" she huddled on her chair hugging her knees. "No... more... lectures..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:18 am
crystalice24201
dawnee

Crystal yawned. "Nah, I think I'll be alright," she said drowsily. Her eyes were slowly sliding down. "ACK! No1" she said, her eyes opening. "I dont want another lecture!" she huddled on her chair hugging her knees. "No... more... lectures..."
ok no lectures lets get you back the the rooms you can sleep for awhile then read prof. j will give you some time to catch up he's really kind he doesn't expect you to do it all in two days  

dawnee
Crew

crystalice24201

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:11 pm
dawnee
crystalice24201
dawnee

ok no lectures lets get you back the the rooms you can sleep for awhile then read prof. j will give you some time to catch up he's really kind he doesn't expect you to do it all in two days

"I know that, seeing as I continue to lay it off" Crystal yawned. "Sleeping would be nice, but I have one question, do you read your finished assignments out loud in the class? Or do you PM him?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:14 am
i do both it dedenpeds in which comp i'm on  

dawnee
Crew

crystalice24201

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:38 am
dawnee

'hmmm... interesting...' she said, her head slowly falling towards her book.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:32 am
crystalice24201
dawnee

'hmmm... interesting...' she said, her head slowly falling towards her book.
come on back to the common room for you lets check this book out you can finsh in the morning  

dawnee
Crew

hpfan429924

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:00 pm
*walks in, grabs a book and starts doing homework*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:14 am
*walks in quitely and fines a book on dragons * i had best read this i don't wont pyro feeling neglicted by my missing something she needs  

dawnee
Crew

starprincess99

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:58 am
*walks in picks up spells book and starts to read*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:26 am
{{comes in quitly and looks around for anybook to put her nose in}}
ah ha....*starts to read*  

Ethol_E.Riddle

mazzuola

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:29 am
*Walks into the library.*
"Quidditch through the Ages... where is it? Excuse me, but where is Quidditch through the Ages?" I asked the librarian.
"Mr. Wood has taken it out." She replies.
Oh well... it's Oliver. I can forgive him.
*Sits down and works on Care of Magical Creatures Homework*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:27 pm
After her two friends Lenali and Kathrine dragged her into the unknown, well. . .to her anyway, place called 'Library' Dani wasn't sure what this 'Library' was. As soon as she walked in, she was bombarded by the smell of dusty books. "HOMIGOD LENALI KATHRINE! WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE!!" Her two friends sighed as Madam Pince came up to give her a stern lecture.  

xXNightmareGoddessXx

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:54 pm
Emily walked in and saw Dawnee and two other girls. "Hey girls." She whispered it so Madam Prince wouldn't come over and start yelling. "How have you been?"  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff