Submit

Do you like polls? XD
  Yes
  No
View Results

Toasted Skittles

Magic Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:43 am
hi, im silver_aura, most people on gaia just call me silver!
im 14 in 2 weeks and i live in England. 4laugh
i have just started collecting the Kamikaze kaitou jeanne manga books and i have seen most of the anime on youtube!! xp
my favourite character is probably Chiaki or Maron, but its very close, so im not sure!! sweatdrop

well its a pleasure to meet you all and see you around the guild!!!
blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:26 pm
silver_aura
hi, im silver_aura, most people on gaia just call me silver!
im 14 in 2 weeks and i live in England. 4laugh
i have just started collecting the Kamikaze kaitou jeanne manga books and i have seen most of the anime on youtube!! xp
my favourite character is probably Chiaki or Maron, but its very close, so im not sure!! sweatdrop

well its a pleasure to meet you all and see you around the guild!!!
blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart

Its a pleasure to meet you ^^  

Kuroda Yumi
Captain

Evil Genius Koji

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:01 pm
^-^ Konbanwa, minna-san. Watashi wa Koji desu. Yoroshiku.

Nice to meet people, I'm Koji. I love Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. My favorite character is Sinbad. The manga overrules the anime!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:53 am
Koji-kin
^-^ Konbanwa, minna-san. Watashi wa Koji desu. Yoroshiku.

Nice to meet people, I'm Koji. I love Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. My favorite character is Sinbad. The manga overrules the anime!!!

I agree with you totally! if only gaia had a translation code so i can write in japanese kanji.... other wise it'd look like this...

これはシステムがテキストを示したら大きい。

Kuroda Yumi
Captain

Miss Shamrock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:08 am
strawberry_anime
Orange-senorita
I love Maron she's so cool ^^ Sinbad is so hot ^^ 4laugh
Sinbad -drool- hes soooo HOT ^^
3nodding so true  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:09 am
Koji-kin
The manga overrules the anime!!!
yupyup, it sure does.  

Miss Shamrock

Miss Shamrock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:12 am
ok, i guess i should introduce myself now. I'm Jules, you can call me Jules(jew-ul-s). My japanese name is Kureru. I love manga, anime, and RICE!!!! I'm boy-crazy but cant help it. So ya. My fav character is SINBAD!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:51 am
I'm Roxane i love reading, manga, and anime and sinbad is so the best charecter  

x-Mishca-x

moonlight1993

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:19 pm
Hi hi, I'm moonlight1993, u can call me moonlight or moon, that's wat my friends called me. I luv Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne especially. I luv everything that make by Arina Tanemura. She's such a good artist.
You can add me to ur friends list if u want, but we must hav a good conversation first.
I will help this guild as much as I can.
I like the Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne manga than the anime. The anime pics are so ugly, not like the manga. And Chiaki is not much of a player in the manga.
Chiaki is hot, I wish he was real. lol XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:18 am
I'm Seopa. A crazy, manga-insane, messed-up-in-da-head, 13 year old. Yes, love me...not like that but yea. I'm weird but funny, hopefully fun to talk to or hang w/. I dunno, I just love Kamikaze Kaito(u) Jeanne.
Shwa!  

Seopa

Lunatic

[~Sakura Hime~]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:09 pm
Hi too everyone biggrin ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:29 am
Konnichiwa. Fullmoon03 desu. I'm a Full moon wo Sagashite fan and a Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Fan. I like Maron the best, and I think Chiaki/Sinbad is really cute.^^ Ano... what else?..... I think thats basically all I have to say '-_-  

Fullmoon03

Marusera

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:37 am
Hi! I'm Marusera and I'm 17. I live in Poland and I love manga and anime!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:45 pm
Hi im kiyo im a japanese american girl i luv almost all anime/manga kamikaze kaitou jeanne is one of my favorites!!!!!!!!  

Angel_Mist_Goddess

Seopa

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:51 pm
Hello. I'm Seopa, I'm 14 and I live in Florida. I make my own manga and I <3 anime and manga. My faves are KKJ (of course), InuYasha, Furuba, Sailor Moon/V, and DearS.  
Kaitou Jeanne Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff