Oni-Con (Houston, Texas) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Certiorari
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:10 pm
It was first Oni-con and i had to say it was just blah.Of course it had its good points but the bads overuled the goods in my opinion.Meeting others is always a plus. mrgreen So is the girls clogging the hotel bathroom and us prank calling them stating we're the front deskk.TOO FUNNY!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:25 pm
I thought it was fun.
I cross-dressed and danced in the hall with Rachel, Marlene, and Mary-Kate. Sarah G. , too.
We tried to get taped, but I only ended up getting taped while walking down the hall while two chicks hollered at me to say 'Hi.'.

Then, in the dealer's room, we say people dancing for money.
We decided 'Hey, we'll do it for free!' and started doing so.
Not many people watched that time.

Vashnir

Wheezing Phantom

Yami Adritha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:46 pm
I actually thought that Oni-Con would be bigger. Very few people recognized my cosplay on Saturday, maybe like 3 people tops, but cosplaying Ryuchi Sakuma is always fun no matter what!!!! But I was pleased with what was there.

The dance/rave was especially fun ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:59 pm
Im not a dance person,so im not gonna bash any of the dance activities.Two things i noticed,that the masq. sort of turned into a mini rave and the rave,there were quite a bit of people standing around.*me inlcuded emo *  

Certiorari
Vice Captain

PinkPoogleh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:03 pm
Yami Adritha
I actually thought that Oni-Con would be bigger. Very few people recognized my cosplay on Saturday, maybe like 3 people tops, but cosplaying Ryuchi Sakuma is always fun no matter what!!!! But I was pleased with what was there.

Atleast people knew who you were. I was second form Sasuke on Saturday, and only the time-skip sasuke and his/her Orochimaru knew who I was emo  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:15 pm
PinkPoogleh
Yami Adritha

Atleast people knew who you were. I was second form Sasuke on Saturday, and only the time-skip sasuke and his/her Orochimaru knew who I was emo

Do you mean Chuunin exam Sasuke or Cursed Seal Sasuke,i would recognize both of your forms.I saw you and Orochimaru. mrgreen And people didnt recognize me. wink  

Certiorari
Vice Captain

PinkPoogleh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:17 pm
Kunai Krazy
PinkPoogleh
Yami Adritha

Do you mean Chuunin exam Sasuke or Cursed Seal Sasuke,i would recognize both of your forms.I saw you and Orochimaru. mrgreen And people didnt recognize me. wink

Cursed Seal Final, when he has the Shuriken mark across his face.

And who were you?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:51 am
I dont know what Sasuke's final form was,so i may have overlooked you.Were you there all 3 days? I was Guy from Fire Emblem,w/o the green hair. sweatdrop I was wearing a blue coat with orange,green,and yellow triangles going up the sides.I only wore it for an hour though.  

Certiorari
Vice Captain

PinkPoogleh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:47 pm
Kunai Krazy
I dont know what Sasuke's final form was,so i may have overlooked you.Were you there all 3 days? I was Guy from Fire Emblem,w/o the green hair. sweatdrop I was wearing a blue coat with orange,green,and yellow triangles going up the sides.I only wore it for an hour though.

Well, the TRUE final form is really time-skip Sasuke.

But I was Final Form Curse Seal Sasuke. And I was only him on Saturaday, all day.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:35 pm
PinkPoogleh
Kunai Krazy

Well, the TRUE final form is really time-skip Sasuke.

But I was Final Form Curse Seal Sasuke. And I was only him on Saturaday, all day.

Are you talking about the the girly looking Sasuke with the hand-wings? Hmm,nope didnt see ya.  

Certiorari
Vice Captain

Tohru_Honda26
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:52 pm
is anyone going to oni-con this year?  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:19 pm
Yup and we're getting rooms too,CO ED FTW!! Yeah so...its gonna be good,and i'm going to bring two cosplays that I hope will dazzle and meet my expectations of goodness....which is high. mrgreen After some of the shoddy cosplay I saw at Anime Matsuri,it's time to show them something cool.  

Certiorari
Vice Captain

Sanji_kun26
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:08 pm
i read the last thread about Anime Matsuri. go for it Kunai  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:10 am
I'll be attending Onicon this year as Linda from Okage Shadow King.

...But, If I can't finish my outfit by then, I'll be the leashed squid-hatted volunteer again.

Vashnir

Wheezing Phantom

Sanji_kun26
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:41 pm
thats awesome. who else is going?  
Texas Anime Con Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers