New Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Link009
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:28 pm
Thank you for the 560 gold donation Crimson! Hopefully we will get new Sub Forums soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:30 pm
Hellow new guy here long time on gaia i saw your guild when it was still under construction and i sent a pm to link to pm me when it was done i guess here i am now, i

i've been rping my main character chronos for 5 years now (click the siggy for the profiles of my characters) i like j-pop and j-rock (back on, Drunken Tiger, and boa are my favs) i read alot of manga and watch several animes mostly shounen but i like a lot of shojo as well, anyway if link lets me i plan on opening my bar here as well  

Chronos HaDes

Link009
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:35 pm
Welcome to the guild Chronos. I love manga and anime also i watch Bleach, Fullmetal alchemist and many other series. you are welcome to open the bar it well be a good place for people to come, chat and hang out. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:46 pm
I had gold on me so why not, just did it to help.  

RolandTheWicked

Yu Mutou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:42 pm
Thank you for the donation Crimsion, and welcome to the guild Chronos! <3

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:50 am
Chronos Malada HaDes
Hellow new guy here long time on gaia i saw your guild when it was still under construction and i sent a pm to link to pm me when it was done i guess here i am now, i

i've been rping my main character chronos for 5 years now (click the siggy for the profiles of my characters) i like j-pop and j-rock (back on, Drunken Tiger, and boa are my favs) i read alot of manga and watch several animes mostly shounen but i like a lot of shojo as well, anyway if link lets me i plan on opening my bar here as well
I like BoA's Every Heart [well, that's the only music I've heard from them, rofl ]  

Lady Peach

Lightogirl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:44 pm
Hello, I am Lightogirl. Friends can call me Emi. I like Project Runway, lots of Anime, not so much manga, and my squid tail. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:35 pm
Welcome! [ whee ]  

Lady Peach

Link009
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:52 am
Lightogirl
Hello, I am Lightogirl. Friends can call me Emi. I like Project Runway, lots of Anime, not so much manga, and my squid tail. 4laugh

Welcome to the guild Lightogirl I hope you enjoy it. I like your tail too. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:50 pm
thank you everybody! heart  

Lightogirl

Yu Mutou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:30 pm
Welcome Lightogirl! <3

Project Runway is a sweet show. >w<

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:40 pm
Hello there smile
I'm Armagite.. I enjoy rping. aime, manga and AMV's. I hope you be chatting to you all soon razz  

Armagite

Miyuki Kuroi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:34 pm
Hello! I'm new as of today. My name is Miyuki and I'm 20 years old and I heart to RP!

It seems that there aren't any School RP's up yet. May I make one?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:29 pm
Weelcome! [ whee ]  

Lady Peach

Miyuki Kuroi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:18 am
XD Hope you don't mind i followed you here!  
Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff