Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Back to Guilds

Reply Spam Zone
Random PMs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boo! I love Halloween, do you? (I can't wait for Oct.)
  Yes
  No
View Results

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:46 pm
Jakalope Rules
Lol. I was a really bad n00b for like the first month... but thats because I came from neopets xd

I kinda came from there too, but I never spoke to anyone on there. It was mainly business  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:49 pm
Ariana1313
Jakalope Rules
Lol. I was a really bad n00b for like the first month... but thats because I came from neopets xd

I kinda came from there too, but I never spoke to anyone on there. It was mainly business

I cant immagine going back to neopets. They are more isolated. Sure there are PMs and their sad excuse for forums. But its like an isolated experience. I went on their forums and it really scared me. There were honestly threads like "Who wants to see a picture of my ugly sister" and all the threads were major off topic and they wernt even real discusions. They were all like "Check out my guild"  

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cataera
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:51 pm
Never done neopets...my sisters are into them though. Gaia is my first major online experience, truly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:51 pm
Jakalope Rules
Ariana1313
Jakalope Rules

I cant immagine going back to neopets. They are more isolated. Sure there are PMs and their sad excuse for forums. But its like an isolated experience. I went on their forums and it really scared me. There were honestly threads like "Who wants to see a picture of my ugly sister" and all the threads were major off topic and they wernt even real discusions. They were all like "Check out my guild"

I still want that damn lost desert paint brush I've been wanting for 5 or 6 years... domokun Inflation... But yeah, I know. It was more like being all alone in a big scary world  

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:52 pm
Ariana1313
Jakalope Rules
Ariana1313
Jakalope Rules

I still want that damn lost desert paint brush I've been wanting for 5 or 6 years... domokun Inflation... But yeah, I know. It was more like being all alone in a big scary world

I probly had about 1.5 million neopoints or more worth of items on my account. But I let my friend who still goes on neopets raid it all 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:32 pm
I was shy in the forums for fear of being flamed. I did quizzes a lot. Then I got invited to the Quiz Cafe, and started talkin' to people, I was made to feel welcome, and now I'm not as shy anymore. smile

I also played Neopets for a long time, about 5 years. But ever since I've been on Gaia, it doesn't interest me anymore.

KoRnfucius

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:41 pm
KoRnfucius
I was shy in the forums for fear of being flamed. I did quizzes a lot. Then I got invited to the Quiz Cafe, and started talkin' to people, I was made to feel welcome, and now I'm not as shy anymore. smile

Aw... Now I feel a bit better since my guild made you less shy xd *Feels special*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:05 pm
smile  

KoRnfucius

Innocent Irrationality
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:49 pm
I've been on since April 2005 and only have 2.7k posts gonk
That's because, weirdly, I first discovered Gaia, then Neopets. I stopped coming on Gaia for a looong time and then suddenly I just got bored so I came back lol.
I'm also on The Palace, a visual chat. But I haven't been on a lot lately... I used to be quite famous because of the avatars (dolls) I made.
Anyone else here on Palace too?

Spam Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces