Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Blazing Dragon Clan (Need Banner. PM me for details)

Back to Guilds

Reply Women's Dorm
Aslinda's Room- Room 101 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Now that Aslinda has returned, do you like her change in personality?
  Yes, she has become a better person.
  No, she has become a darker person.
  Um... I don't see the difference.
View Results

dragons_child

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:16 pm
Aslinda smiles for a moment then says, "You remind me of my twin brother. He always spoke of being true to your heart no matter what path it lead you down." Aslinda then pauses as a thought crosses her mind. "I think you would have fit in well with our tribe and even with my familly." Aslinda then laughs and smiles at Ryu. Rokaro chose then to enter the room carry a bag full of insant ramen. "Rokaro where did you get that?" Rokaro drops the bag and barks happily at Ryu. "I don't suppose you would care for a bowl of ramen, Ryu-sama?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:40 pm
He smiles. "Why thank you for the compliment, and i would love some ramen."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragons_child

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:13 pm
Aslinda smiles as she takes the bag towards her small kitchinet area and begins to prepare the ramen. "Ryu-sama, I hate to be noisy but you talk very little about your self." Aslinda says, "Is there a reason for this or are you just shy?" Rokaro tilts his head to one side and looks at Ryu.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:41 pm
Ryu never really thought abou that before. "I guess its because.... Well, i dont know. I just dont."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragons_child

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:59 pm
Aslinda laughs ans smiles slightly. It seemed Ryu was just a quiet type. But Aslinda had learned that the quiet types were sometimes the most dangerous. Aslinda carries the now cooked ramen to Ryu and Rokaro. Rokaro digs in. "PLease enjoy." Aslinda says.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:57 pm
"Thanks." He took a bite, then swallowed it. "Its good. It is strange that i have never talked about it before. Im usually very talkative about things unless im on a serious mission, but that topic really hasnt come up that much really."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragons_child

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:39 pm
"It might be because you are the leader of this clan. People might be leery about asking you about your self." Aslinda says, "I on the other hand speak what is on my mind even if I might offend some one. So tell me Ryu-sama, why did you decide to found this clan? And who exactly is this seemingly invisible brother of your's?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:10 am
He took another bite of his Ramen. "Well, I lived in this clan as a boy, but when i was ten, my older brother Keichi killed my father and was exciled. While i was on a mission a few years ago, he destroyed my clan for banishing him. By the time i got back, everyone was dead, and the houses burned to the ground. As for Draakair, he has a lot of missions of his own and is gone a lot."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragons_child

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:11 pm
"One you cared for destroyed your clan." Aslinda says saddly, "IT seems our stories are far too much alike Ryu-sama." Rokaro whines at Aslinda and licks her hand confortingly. "We both seem to have strangly close pasts." Aslinda says and shakes her head, "I suppose it is just our fates. But if Xenwals and Keichi had not betrayed us we probably would nver have met. Odd, isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:22 pm
"Hmm, probably not, but all things happen for a reason no matter how cruel they seem at the time." He takes a drink from his flask.  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragons_child

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:30 pm
Aslinda nods her head then watches Ryu for a moment. "For someone who says they don't drink you seem to carry that flask everywhere with you." Aslinda says and smirks, "I almost forgot but Draakair says you're a bit slow of an archer. Maybe you should talk to him about some lessons." Aslinda then chuckles lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:05 pm
"No, i dont need to have lessons. Im the close guy, and he backs me up from afar." He looks at the flask. "As for this, it isnt alcohol. Its a special mixture i have created to prevent me from "overheating" so to speak. If i dont drink this or plenty of water, the fire inside me will vent through all the pores in my body. I wont be hurt, but the area about a mile around will be burned to ashes."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragons_child

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:17 pm
Aslinda tilts her head and looks at Ryu for a moment. "I have heard of such a thing happening to half-dragons but I never actuall thout it was true." Aslinda says, "Because my dragon half is golden mane I have always had complete controll of my fire so I never had to worry of such happening. It must be hard to live with such a... condition. How do you manage it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:02 am
"Actually, its not beause of my half-dragon side. Its because of the power passed down in the Ookami clan. As for living with it, i have done pretty well in keeping it hidden from every one, and it only got out once."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragons_child

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:19 pm
"An Ookami clan trait? How intresting." Aslinda says, "Is it paased down through blood or taught?" Aslinda then smiles. "There are such things that I have inherited from the Sukinto clan as well that are both blood and teachings that effect how I must live as well. One that has a great deal to do with my rage and fire."  
Women's Dorm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff