Submit

Drag Hustler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:27 pm
yay combichrist!!1 ^_^
I heart combichrist...yays

I beleive ive got every song theyve made so far. <33

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:53 pm
xstigmatax
yea they are better than kmfdm live...I dont know how or why. maybe it has something to do with their amazing hottness. xd

They're amazing. When I saw them in concert this b***h wouldn't let me meet Andy, and I shall hold a grudge against her to my death, but I got to hug the two drummers and tell them just how much I loved their music. They're short. xD

DOORphrame

Veritaz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:40 pm
So far, Today I Woke To The Rain Of Blood is my favorite song by them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:00 am
yay combichrist

I sadly missed them when they came because I was broke sad

combichrist=nice

my favorite song has to be "Enjoy the Abuse"  

darkfairy106

Aeternitas_Veritas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:58 pm
Combichrist is fun. I saw 'em play at a small venue in L.A. a couple of years ago. And Andy is teh hottness. I love his energy heart My friend took the picture of him yelling/singing at a concert with the fake blood all over his face awhile back. He used that on his website for awhile, I'm sure he's moved on to other pictures by now though. I'm really bummed I missed them at the Industrial Music Festival a couple years ago, but I'll just catch them some other time. They've filmed a couple of music videos at Das Bunker, but everytime they did I was busy. scream Next time, next time..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:33 pm
Theyre AWESOME live.  

Mayfed

Frankenska

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:07 am
Ooo I love me some Combi. I havent heard one bad song from them! And they are coming to AZ on August 10!! I hope I can go.

My favorite songs are probably This Is My Rifle, Enjoy the Abuse, and F**k that Sh*t

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:32 am
i love combichrist!! one of my top five favorite band and i really really wish i lived somewhere near enough to where they are coming. blah it stinks but my favorite song by them is enjoy the abuse...it makes me feel like beating someone up lol xd  

-Generation-Infection-

mindparasite

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:31 pm
They could be way better than they are.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:22 pm
I never did like Combichrist, maybe one or two tunes, but most of it seems too gimmicky. Never seen them live, but would probably enjoy a live show, just so long as they aren't covered in fake blood and tattered expensive clothing. rofl  

Acid Paint

mindparasite

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:55 pm
I hate that their singer cant sing, especially in english.  
The Industrial Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff