Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icky-Vicky
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:48 am
Kagome_Kitsune
What the hell... Raven and Star having a baby?... no way, ppl, thats too much Sci-Fi.. stare and if it does happen, whoa.. what will come out?.. i dont want to find out...

Ok, I think Raven deserves to be the leader.. she could, but i know she wouldn't like that, having to guide a team of superheroes is not her 'thing'. Raven is in her own world and bigger problems, she just wants to end The Great Evil, and she will be the only one capable of doing that.. i think.. Anyways, Raven has the power and has the smarts, but she doesn't want to be a leader; that responsability is better left for Robin.. neutral

Raven (not interested in being a leader):
power+intelligence=good leader
raven's mood and situation+being a leader=bad combination

Robin:
social skills+smarts+cool moves and gadgets=good leader

I sorta think along the same lines as you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:37 pm
BetaSwimmer
[Chocograph!]
I ran upon this topic: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8082466

And some of the replies startled me. BB being leader? Starfire?! None of that makes sense.

But I'd like to hear your opinions regarding that question. I honestly think Cyborg would be the one after Robin in terms of leadership.
(Wasn't this question "answered" in that Mad Mod episode where Robin was kidnapped? We saw each Titan take their hand at being leader and they all failed, only winning by combining together.)

Opinions?
Well we all know that in the third Season they showed that Cyborg could lead a team. Robins just better at it. and therefore i declair the line of influence in the Titans...
Greatest to least capable
Robin
Cyborg
Raven
Starfire
Beastboy

indeed biggrin  

virgogrl
Vice Captain

BetaSwimmer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:09 pm
Kagome_Kitsune
What the hell... Raven and Star having a baby?... no way, ppl, thats too much Sci-Fi.. stare and if it does happen, whoa.. what will come out?.. i dont want to find out...

Ok, I think Raven deserves to be the leader.. she could, but i know she wouldn't like that, having to guide a team of superheroes is not her 'thing'. Raven is in her own world and bigger problems, she just wants to end The Great Evil, and she will be the only one capable of doing that.. i think.. Anyways, Raven has the power and has the smarts, but she doesn't want to be a leader; that responsability is better left for Robin.. neutral

Raven (not interested in being a leader):
power+intelligence=good leader
raven's mood and situation+being a leader=bad combination

Robin:
social skills+smarts+cool moves and gadgets=good leader

Robin=social skills...hmm...have to think about that one...i mean yeah he has social skills...but at the same time he can be so much of a jerk...hmm  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:16 pm
If Raven and Robin became one person that would be a great leader  

Rena1121

~ Leh Soleil ~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:15 am
robin deserves  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:36 pm
xD Just because my idea is a bit Sci-Fi, it is tossed out? I mean, CMON! Like an Alien, a boy that turns into different animals, and a kid that had to be rebuilt half robot aren't Sci-Fi. rolleyes  

Icysnowgirl

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:50 pm
Raven she as a cool mand come perspctive on thing but I think it should still be robin since everyone listens too him more  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Robin > Cy > Rae > Star > BB

i'm a BB fan-boy, but no one can honestly say he'd make a successful leader
in "how long is forever" he mentioned going solo and getting his butt kicked... great leadership material there...

he's too funny

Star is too... naive i guess  

Sagittarius01

BetaSwimmer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:04 pm
Beastboy's not a do'er, he's a follower, he can't make rash, split second decisions for himself let alone other in the middle of intence battles. Okay so he can fight, and i have to admit, he's getting smarter about fighting in the Series, not trying to be big and macho all the time, but actually being kniving in his squirly ways. (reference to "Prophecy" in that, yeah, Slade couldn't touch him there.) But getting back to topic, yeah Star is a warrior, but to nieve for leadership, plus i don't think she wan'ts to lead. Raven doesn't want the responsibility neither. Cy wants it, but knows Robin is better at it.

so Robin>Cy>Raven>Star>BB like i said before  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:00 am
BetaSwimmer
Beastboy's not a do'er, he's a follower, he can't make rash, split second decisions for himself let alone other in the middle of intence battles. Okay so he can fight, and i have to admit, he's getting smarter about fighting in the Series, not trying to be big and macho all the time, but actually being kniving in his squirly ways. (reference to "Prophecy" in that, yeah, Slade couldn't touch him there.) But getting back to topic, yeah Star is a warrior, but to nieve for leadership, plus i don't think she wan'ts to lead. Raven doesn't want the responsibility neither. Cy wants it, but knows Robin is better at it.

so Robin>Cy>Raven>Star>BB like i said before
i reckon most would agree. Cy is the one who takes control if Robin ain't there *reference to Date With Destiny - the bridge scene*  

Sagittarius01

starwarsrulz23

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:34 pm
Icysnowgirl
I think Raven would possibly be the best of the Leaders. Hear me out on this!

Well, when we meet her, she doesn't show her emotions, she holds them back. Therefore as a leader of straight out what they should do, she would kick bum. She wouldn't let her emotions cloud her choices. ._. But she seemed to have soften up...

As for the Second Best. Starfire hands down. She would be the leader that made sure everyone came through ok. She fights so much harder when her friends are harmed. She'd be the momma duck type of leader. The one that totally pwns anyone that messes with her team. 3nodding

Want the best of both worlds?

OMG!! What is wrong with you?!? they're both girls!! Weirdo! stare

Have Starfire and Raven have a baby! mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:12 pm
Things are just fine wiht Robin. As seen in Apprentice, he can take all of the Titans put together. He the strongest and smartest in the team. He has all of the right qualities in the right balance making him perfect as a leader.  

Forgotten Purity

BetaSwimmer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:28 pm
Forgotten Purity
he can take all of the Titans put together.

Ugh...i hate it when people use this terminology

Heres the deal though. in a one on one match, to the death or KO...rave nas Star could both beat Robin, Beastboy could if he was a bit smarter, and Cyborg, well sorry CY your not the stongest in terms of one on one, although you contribute much more to the team then BB does... its not like the Titans wanted to beat Robin up, he was their friend. They knew it was Robin they were fighting at the time so its not like they were going to kill him in the "Apprentice". And as for Red X, well he's using a special chemical suit there, not his normal attire nor normal tools.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:37 pm
I think that Robin is a good leader. In fact, he's a good leader to the extent that he wouldn't be good at anything else. However, I think that Raven would be a better leader. She's very calculating and intelligent, and wouldn't let emotions get in her way. I think if she was the leader, the others would listen to her more than they currently do, and the team would be closer-knit.

Icysnowgirl, you remind me so much of one of my best friends. She had almost that same idea...  

[Nevar]

BetaSwimmer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:53 pm
BUT Ravens lack of bonding with her frineds would deture them from listening or heeding to her all the time. Trust me on this one cause this is exactly how many of the armies worked in the ROman times and the ancient times... The generals would always be with their worriors, their subordinates, so that their subordinates would know them, understand them, and trust them.  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff