• Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:33 am
Ando Folly
Ayumi Botosai
Ando Folly
Ayumi Botosai
Ando Folly
'
*looks out the window* you know this rooms a little stuffy would you care to join me for a walk in the grounds? i need to set up a few things out there anyway
*Smiles* Sure... I would love to...

great! *opens the door* after you
*Smiles and walks out. Stands and waits for you*

*follows you out* wait just a second* turns round and waves his hand across the door* there now only teachers will be able to get in
*Smiles* Nice to hear...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:38 am
Ayumi Botosai
Ando Folly
Ayumi Botosai
Ando Folly
Ayumi Botosai
Ando Folly
'
*looks out the window* you know this rooms a little stuffy would you care to join me for a walk in the grounds? i need to set up a few things out there anyway
*Smiles* Sure... I would love to...

*follows you out* wait just a second* turns round and waves his hand across the door* there now only teachers will be able to get in
*Smiles* Nice to hear...

*smiles back* it is isn't it *laughs* anyway we need to head to the lake, it is beautiful down there at this time and i need to set up the underwater training course  

Barbara McBignuts
Vice Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:41 am
Ando Folly
Ayumi Botosai
Ando Folly
Ayumi Botosai
Ando Folly

*Smiles* Nice to hear...

*smiles back* it is isn't it *laughs* anyway we need to head to the lake, it is beautiful down there at this time and i need to set up the underwater training course
Ok... *Smiles and starts walking*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:45 am
Ayumi Botosai
Ando Folly
Ayumi Botosai
Ando Folly
Ayumi Botosai
Ando Folly

*Smiles* Nice to hear...

*walks next to you* so how do you like the school, its location is so secluded and peaceful i think its the perfect place to train archangels  

Barbara McBignuts
Vice Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:47 am
Ando Folly
Ayumi Botosai
Ando Folly
Ayumi Botosai
Ando Folly

*Smiles* Nice to hear...

*walks next to you* so how do you like the school, its location is so secluded and peaceful i think its the perfect place to train archangels
*Smiles and nods her head* Yes it is... I think it's the perfect spot... ((I have to go now... Bye))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:50 am
Ayumi Botosai
Ando Folly
Ayumi Botosai
Ando Folly
Ayumi Botosai
Ando Folly

*Smiles* Nice to hear...

*Smiles and nods her head* Yes it is... I think it's the perfect spot... ((I have to go now... Bye))

*nods* i need to set up a number of things in the grounds still ((ok then i'll have everything built when you come back one hehe, bye))  

Barbara McBignuts
Vice Captain

Black Death Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:57 am
Ando Folly
Ayumi Botosai
Ando Folly
Ayumi Botosai
Ando Folly

*nods* i need to set up a number of things in the grounds still ((ok then i'll have everything built when you come back one hehe, bye))

appears at the table with professer folly hello there i see you tutored my young protoge  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:16 am
walks in and takes a seat, grabbing a drink from the fridge.  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:20 am
Terentece
*Walks in stretching her arms. She went to you and kissed you on the cheek* Hi...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:27 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*Walks in stretching her arms. She went to you and kissed you on the cheek* Hi...
kisses her back. hi. pulls her to him and pationately kisses her. i missed you...  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:28 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
kisses her back. hi. pulls her to him and pationately kisses her. i missed you...
*Giggles and kisses you back* I missed you too... Sweety...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:30 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
sits her down next to him and hugs her. how have you been? he he, sweety! blaugh  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:33 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
sits her down next to him and hugs her. how have you been? he he, sweety! blaugh
*Giggles and leans back* I'm fine... I just ended the lesson with Karma... That boy is really gifted... *Yawns and smiles. Looks at you and giggles* And what you've been up to today?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:34 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece

hey there *takes a soda* no one has been to my class yet?  

Black Death Ace
Crew

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:35 am
master_zolo
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece

hey there *takes a soda* no one has been to my class yet?
*Looks at you and shows "Peace" sign. Smiles* No... I don't think so...  
The Archangel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff