Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Archangel Academy
Classroom 2A - Magic Technology Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

punk_rouge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:46 am
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
That is what we are going to find out... *She takes out a crystal amulet from a little box in the bookshelf. She comes up to you and puts the amulet on your neck* Here... This will help you find the hidden elemental power... I want you to concentrate at your symbols on your hands... The amulet is going to glow when you touch it
with you glowing symbols... But be carefull... It's very dangerous... Most Archangels get burned... Now concentrate... *She smiles at you and waits*

*concentrates allpower in to the symbols they glow and touchs the amulet*
*She closes her eyes and glow silver. She touches the middle of the amulet with one finger and a flash appeares. After the flash you get stunt for a few seconds. She takes off the amulet and puts it back in the box. She comes up to you and smiles* It worked... Now... *She goes to the door and opens it* Lets go and try your elematal powers that you just unfolded...

*follows you*
*She walks out of the academy and goes to the lake. She stands there and looks a you* This is perfect... Now... When you unfolded your new powers a warm energy filled up your body... Is that right?

yes it did  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:49 am
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
That is what we are going to find out... *She takes out a crystal amulet from a little box in the bookshelf. She comes up to you and puts the amulet on your neck* Here... This will help you find the hidden elemental power... I want you to concentrate at your symbols on your hands... The amulet is going to glow when you touch it
with you glowing symbols... But be carefull... It's very dangerous... Most Archangels get burned... Now concentrate... *She smiles at you and waits*

*concentrates allpower in to the symbols they glow and touchs the amulet*
*She closes her eyes and glow silver. She touches the middle of the amulet with one finger and a flash appeares. After the flash you get stunt for a few seconds. She takes off the amulet and puts it back in the box. She comes up to you and smiles* It worked... Now... *She goes to the door and opens it* Lets go and try your elematal powers that you just unfolded...

*follows you*
*She walks out of the academy and goes to the lake. She stands there and looks a you* This is perfect... Now... When you unfolded your new powers a warm energy filled up your body... Is that right?

yes it did
*Nods head* That's good... Now... Lets release that energy... The releasing is very simple... You just have to cross your arms in front of your chest and quickly change into you ultimate Archagel form... Like this... *She crosses her arms and bursts with powers she extends her hands and at the same moment changes into her ultimate Archagel form. A huge bolt of silver light striken her and she glowed silver. She unfolded her wings and walked up to you* Now you try...  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

punk_rouge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:50 am
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai

*follows you*

yes it did
*Nods head* That's good... Now... Lets release that energy... The releasing is very simple... You just have to cross your arms in front of your chest and quickly change into you ultimate Archagel form... Like this... *She crosses her arms and bursts with powers she extends her hands and at the same moment changes into her ultimate Archagel form. A huge bolt of silver light striken her and she glowed silver. She unfolded her wings and walked up to you* Now you try...

*crosses arms and changes into ultimate archangel form* like this?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:53 am
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai

*follows you*

yes it did

*Shakes head* Try again... You didn't release the power... It had to burst through with a huge form... Please concentrate more... Now try again... *Gets back and smiles nodding her head*  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

punk_rouge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:54 am
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai

yes it did

*Shakes head* Try again... You didn't release the power... It had to burst through with a huge form... Please concentrate more... Now try again... *Gets back and smiles nodding her head*

*crosses arms and transforms quickly into ultimate archangel and a burst of energy flows thourgh the form*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:57 am
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai

yes it did

*crosses arms and transforms quickly into ultimate archangel and a burst of energy flows thourgh the form*
*Claps her hands walking up to you* Great... You mastered the quick tranformation and the power release... Now... It's time for you to show what elemental powers you have... Don't worrie... They will come to you in a flash... You will know how to do the attacks... Trust me... *Smiles and flies up*  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

punk_rouge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:59 am
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai

*Claps her hands walking up to you* Great... You mastered the quick tranformation and the power release... Now... It's time for you to show what elemental powers you have... Don't worrie... They will come to you in a flash... You will know how to do the attacks... Trust me... *Smiles and flies up*

okay if you say so  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:00 am
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai

okay if you say so
*Laugh a bit* I do... Now lets try it... You can attack me if it helps you release the powers... I will deffend... *Nods head and floats waiting for you to start*  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

punk_rouge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:01 am
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai

okay if you say so
*Laugh a bit* I do... Now lets try it... You can attack me if it helps you release the powers... I will deffend... *Nods head and floats waiting for you to start*

PRISMSPARK!!!!!!! *a rainbow of colors coms crashing at you*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:03 am
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai

okay if you say so

*With a wave of a hand she makes a quick but powerful shield she stops the attack not moving from her spot. Smiles* Good... Keep it up...  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

punk_rouge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:06 am
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai

okay if you say so

*With a wave of a hand she makes a quick but powerful shield she stops the attack not moving from her spot. Smiles* Good... Keep it up...

FIRESPARK!!!!!!!!! a bolt of fire comes crashing at you  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:07 am
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai

okay if you say so

FIRESPARK!!!!!!!!!
*Floats in her spot not moving a bit*  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

punk_rouge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:12 am
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai

FIRESPARK!!!!!!!!!
huh?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:13 am
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai

FIRESPARK!!!!!!!!!
huh?
*Lifts eyebrow* Is something wrong?  

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200

punk_rouge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:15 am
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai
punk_rouge
Ayumi Botosai

FIRESPARK!!!!!!!!!
huh?
*Lifts eyebrow* Is something wrong?

i thought i hit you  
The Archangel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items