Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
Banners please feel free to add your own Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:41 am
Fiora Vixen
Zelda_Kitten
sorry about all those seporate posts >.> Gaia started stuffing up on me, so i kept refressing the page, and gave up sad sowwi
That's alright, Gaia does that to me all the time ^^ I can't get the words join the Zelda guild on the pics, but I can get the pics and make banners of them; but I've already got a sig that I like *sigh* I could change the pic, but I don't want to crying

eek I sound like a whiney baby saying that eek
do you have an email? you can send the finished pics to me and i'll host em for ya. If u like.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:41 am
Zelda_Kitten
Fiora Vixen
Zelda_Kitten
sorry about all those seporate posts >.> Gaia started stuffing up on me, so i kept refressing the page, and gave up sad sowwi
That's alright, Gaia does that to me all the time ^^ I can't get the words join the Zelda guild on the pics, but I can get the pics and make banners of them; but I've already got a sig that I like *sigh* I could change the pic, but I don't want to crying

eek I sound like a whiney baby saying that eek
do you have an email? you can send the finished pics to me and i'll host em for ya. If u like.
I do, but I only keep it up for this site, so it isn't all that reliable...  

Tesla Charlatan

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:39 pm
Zelda_Kitten

I hate it when that happens. I usually end up with 4 posts all saying the same thing gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:27 pm
crazy blonde girl
Zelda_Kitten
I hate it when that happens. I usually end up with 4 posts all saying the same thing gonk
I know the feeling v_v  

Tesla Charlatan

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:20 am
Fiora Vixen
crazy blonde girl
Zelda_Kitten
I know the feeling v_v
*phew* at least i know its not just me then XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:06 pm
very nice thank you all who gave banners ^^  

Ionis
Crew

Peaceful Shounen

Exquisite0802
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:12 pm
I added the young link/zelda banner...but it isn't showing up, I dun think? What have I done wrong? oO;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:42 am
Chibi_Japas
lol no probs XD ill try make some more later when i have time ok ^^

Exquisite0802
I added the young link/zelda banner...but it isn't showing up, I dun think? What have I done wrong? oO;
i left spaces in it, next to the ['s and the ]'s maybe you missed one in the link? just go double check there isnt any spaces in it ok sweatdrop ninja 3nodding  

`Quetie
Crew

Exquisite0802
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:19 pm
Zelda_Kitten
Chibi_Japas
lol no probs XD ill try make some more later when i have time ok ^^

Exquisite0802
i left spaces in it, next to the ['s and the ]'s maybe you missed one in the link? just go double check there isnt any spaces in it ok sweatdrop ninja 3nodding

I double-checked but it's not showin' up... stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:31 am
Exquisite0802
umm... i dont know >.< i'll try figure it out. i dont get why it isnt working confused  

`Quetie
Crew

Exquisite0802
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:10 pm
Zelda_Kitten
Exquisite0802
umm... i dont know >.< i'll try figure it out. i dont get why it isnt working confused

Thanks--sorry for being such a pain in the arse. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:43 am
Exquisite0802
Zelda_Kitten
Exquisite0802

i... i dont understand it sweatdrop if i could see your computer i might be able to figure it out a bit better but its hard to get when i cant see your com... would you be willing to trust me with your password so i can try get it working? i promise, im not the type to steal anything.  

`Quetie
Crew

Exquisite0802
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:26 pm
Zelda_Kitten
Exquisite0802
Zelda_Kitten
Exquisite0802

i... i dont understand it sweatdrop if i could see your computer i might be able to figure it out a bit better but its hard to get when i cant see your com... would you be willing to trust me with your password so i can try get it working? i promise, im not the type to steal anything.

It's okay, I trust you enough--if anything goes missing, I'll just report you. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:13 am
Exquisite0802
Zelda_Kitten

It's okay, I trust you enough--if anything goes missing, I'll just report you. ^.^
lol alright ^^ i got it up, you had the url all mixed up, must have deleted part of it or something. it was just coming up as 'malformed url'. well, if u ever see it say that again you'll know that its the url thats the problem, and repost the url ok? wink if u have problems again i'll see if i can help ^^

by the way, you might want to change your password, not that i'd ever go back on your account confused but i guess its just the best thing to do *shrug* up to you  

`Quetie
Crew

Exquisite0802
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:08 am
Zelda_Kitten
Exquisite0802
Zelda_Kitten

lol alright ^^ i got it up, you had the url all mixed up, must have deleted part of it or something. it was just coming up as 'malformed url'. well, if u ever see it say that again you'll know that its the url thats the problem, and repost the url ok? wink if u have problems again i'll see if i can help ^^

by the way, you might want to change your password, not that i'd ever go back on your account confused but i guess its just the best thing to do *shrug* up to you

Thaaaaankee!! heart

I had already planned on it though I'm not particularly worried about it.  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff