Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:35 am
rpgking7
I think the worst thing about it is that they try and make it seem like a serious series, when it should have stayed true to the originals and been a comedy. And how on earth did they make a game based on this stupid series?
They found a way. Not necessarily a good one, but a way none the less...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:49 am
Darksortie
Originally I thought SDGF was a little boring in the start. But as it went on I began to enjoy its charm. The actions well done and its story has some potential. It's sad to say but SDGF has more plot in its 27 episode run then SEED has in the same amount. (I’m waiting for SEED to prove me wrong) But that's not the real issue. I was just curious to know if anyone knew what some of the new SDGF suits where based off. The orange and black two at the end of the fifth character page. My brother thinks the black one is the X Gundam, we have no idea what the orange one is.

I've seen screen shots of the original SDG before and it looked funny. I'd watch them if I knew anyone with copies of it. I want to see the chibi Lala ghost and Char.

I recently watched the first part of SD Gundam MKI, and i have to say, its great. But the problem is that its sorta only for the die-hard fan (but i did love the fact that the GM is cannon-fodder lol)  

twatmaster

Tina Tomorrow

Tina Tomorrow

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:03 am
I pretty much just like the Zako Zako Hour at the end of almost each episode.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:16 pm
Kira Nishikawa
I pretty much just like the Zako Zako Hour at the end of almost each episode.

thats probably the only reason that i watch it xp  

twatmaster

Zane of Death

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:24 pm
sd gundam was just stupid!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:32 am
ChibiDuo
After all, what could be better than a Psyco Gundam Mk.II falling in love with a buck-toothed Zakrello? Or better still, the horror that is NISE GUNDAM.

BOPPIN

Yes! I love that show soo much. I love Kamille in that thing and I couldn't stop laughing at the Char's Counterattack one where Amuro runs around defiling things.  

dExtrosien

NewtypeS3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:41 pm
Lotta misplaced hate for SDGF right here...

Yeesh, guys - so much for being fans of Gundam, eh?

Yeah, SD Gundam Force is aimed at American Children, so what? It doesn't make it any less enjoyable, you just have to tone down the expectations a bit.

Besides, SD Gundam Force has its roots stuck in the animated SD Gundam, whether you like it or not. The Musha Gundams spawned from SD Gundam MK III, and they've had their own shows for a while. The Lacroan suits spawned from SD Gundam Gaiden, which is another integral part of the SD Gundam itself.

Whether or not you like it isn't important - it's a part of Gundam history, like it or not.

'Sides, after watching it, it actually is enjoyable - even if it is 'kiddy.'

The final fight of the first season between the Sazabi Commander and Captain Gundam was right up there with some of the better-done Gundam fights - but that's just my opinion.

And, before anyone says "Watch the original..." I have.

I've seen all the SD Gundams avalible on animesuki - even the rather akward Mk IV ones.

While I prefer SD Gundam Classic, SD Gundam Force is a show not to be hated lightly, especially considering what it is related to.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:09 am
I watched the show cuz of the suits like Big Zam and Destroyer Dom. The show was different but it was enjoyable at times. It also got its own card game which I collect.  

ph34r3d_1

Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces