Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
Suggestion thread (thank you crazy blonde girl) ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tesla Charlatan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:46 pm
YOu should start a thread on that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:25 am
OzMo
why wont we talk about some hidden things
just like on Orcerena of Time, when u go to talk to the princes in the casle, u look into the windos and u can see other kinda ppl, like the ones from Marrio Brothers
did you ever throw a bomb into those windows? if you throw a bomb into the window with mario on it and a 20 rupee comes out. and if you throw it in the other one a guard comes to the window and shouts at you xp  

`Quetie
Crew

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:44 pm
Here's some ideas
1.) Review thread. People can review videogames and also zelda games
2.)fan fiction (if you want to)
Umm I guess thats all I can think of at the moment sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:18 pm
maybe someone should start a topic about things ur not supposed to notice in the zelda series. not cheats stuff like how the gerudos say a man is born only every 100 years which makes no sense if ya think about it.  

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:59 am
Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
maybe someone should start a topic about things ur not supposed to notice in the zelda series. not cheats stuff like how the gerudos say a man is born only every 100 years which makes no sense if ya think about it.
it does make sense. i think >.< didnt they say something about the men living longer too? isnt that why Ganondork lasts so long? iono  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:46 am
ya i forgot that part srry stupid gannondork lol  

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:09 am
Zelda_Kitten
Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
it does make sense. i think >.< didnt they say something about the men living longer too? isnt that why Ganondork lasts so long? iono

Is that true? I always thought it was because of the triforce of power.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:36 pm
Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
ya i forgot that part srry stupid gannondork lol
aaah i didnt relaise i misspelt that gonk

crazy blonde girl

Is that true? I always thought it was because of the triforce of power.
Yes i mean that the men last for one hundred years, until the next man is born. Ganondorf is the triforce of power so he lasts more than 100. I was meaning to say the men live longer than the women in the gerudo people, its not weird, its just how theyr species work.  

`Quetie
Crew

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:33 pm
Oh I see what your saying xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:50 pm
odd gerudo pplz they should get their stuff straight lol and i thought ya meant gannondork as an insult  

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:23 pm
Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
odd gerudo pplz they should get their stuff straight lol and i thought ya meant gannondork as an insult
yeah... it works razz its a good typo domokun only type of typo's i make wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:33 am
ya i guess good typos are okay  

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

Ionis
Crew

Peaceful Shounen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:08 pm
OzMo
just like on Orcerena of Time, when u go to talk to the princes in the casle, u look into the windos and u can see other kinda ppl, like the ones from Marrio Brothers

? that has nothing to do with this thread..it's a suggestion thread for the guild but you could make a topic called "hidden" and have people give secrets about ocarina or any other game. And the pictures of the characters you see in the castle is from mario bros.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:41 am
Chibi_Japas
OzMo

? that has nothing to do with this thread..it's a suggestion thread for the guild but you could make a topic called "hidden" and have people give secrets about ocarina or any other game. And the pictures of the characters you see in the castle is from mario bros.
Chibi, thats what he was suggesting wink razz  

`Quetie
Crew

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:07 pm
Okay I just came up with some more ideas blaugh Let me know if its good or not kay.
Idea thread- People here could discuss ideas like what they should draw, make, or when they need help on a fanfiction or something. Of course it would be zelda related.
Quest thread- Maybe if your lucky enough someone might possibly donate
So what do you all think?  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas