Captain

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:21 pm
Kyo_fan_for_life
Yabureta_Tamashii
ok i had a dream last night. so pleas read it and i hope you all like it. please post some comments about it.

oh... love it!! and am jealous.... cry I so want a dream like yours.

lol aww i am glad you liked it. i have a lot of dreams simular to the one i posted. but they are a little different too.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:16 am
Yabureta_Tamashii
Kyo_fan_for_life
Yabureta_Tamashii
ok i had a dream last night. so pleas read it and i hope you all like it. please post some comments about it.

lol aww i am glad you liked it. i have a lot of dreams simular to the one i posted. but they are a little different too.

you're so incredibly lucky. I haven't had even one dream yet. cry
I want my baby and my Warumono.  

Wataru_is_love

Amyra_Rose
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:17 am
Kyo_fan_for_life
Yabureta_Tamashii
Kyo_fan_for_life
Yabureta_Tamashii

awww i am sorry. emo i am sure one day you will have one. i am sure you will, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:21 pm
Heheh~ These are some good dreams. XD

Um, anyway, I've had a few dreams starring Dir en grey. Nothing too exciting [aside from the fact that, come on - it's DIR EN GREY! D:].

First one: I was watching TV with Toshiya and Kaoru in a really messed up version of my living room when all of the sudden Shinya appears on screen and then crawls out of the TV. O___o
It was cool, though. I woke up quite the happy camper.

Second one: I was in a kind of miniature theatre, right in front of the stage watching Moi dix Mois with Mana leaning over to whisper things to me...something about how he hides his manly hands...All of the sudden, all of Dir en grey is there, saying things to me in varying degrees of English. XD

I vaugely recall one where I was at the mall looking at magazines with everyone, too. I wish I could remember more details than that, but...bleah.

Grotesque Vanity

Frankenska

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:26 pm
I had a dream two nights ago that I went to a resturant and Diru was there. I went up and talked to them then I left. It was weird and short. But it was greeeaatt.
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:13 pm
Well, let's see...
One involving the band on a crowded tour bus, in the middle of Shibuya, it was snowing and we were arguing over exploding ...pants while eating blue pudding and ice cream! (did I mention that it was all in Japanese? btw, I don't speak Japanese!! )
Second, I'm watching tv when suddenly Kyo jumps out (more like hops out) and commences to run around in circles screaming that "the Nazi pirate zombies (yes, nazi pirate zombies) were back and plotting to steal the world's supply of ...  

Jimmey Page

Jimmey Page

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:34 pm
flammable ...eyeliner, soy bacon, wasabi paste and people named "Steve" unless they were given back their cheese (which had been stolen by the ...moon). So we flew to the ship and both Die and Toshiya were there, fighting the zombies (by pelting them with stale fig newtons, strawberry pocky and half-eaten containers of ramen (Now with real paint chips) and Yan-Yan!). Needless to say, the zombies were defeated by the members of Diru when they formed this weird power rangers-like thing and sank the boat!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:28 am
I had my first dream of anyone with Diru in it and as always it had to be weird as ever.

I was surposed to be one of the staff members or something like that because I was standing off of the side of the stage watching Diru play the end of a song, which I think could have been child prey, but it sounded more like the beginning of the song than the end.

Anyway the crowed starts screaming and Kyo starts walking off of the stage towards me, apperently he had to get ready for the encore. I knelt down on the floor and opened this metalic brief case I was holding and found there was some kind of animal costume in it, which I gave to Kyo. He sat on the floor for awhile breathing really heavily from jumping around and stuff and then he smiled and gave me a quick kiss. I sat back on my knees smiling also and licked my lips tasting his blood. And that was it.

Overal not that bad but what was with the fluffy animal costume. My sub concious is messed up big time.  

JrOcK_GoTh

PururinEleven

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:20 pm
When I first discovered them I had a dream or two where I was in the band. But it was so long ago that I don't remember the details. I haven't had a dream that included Dir en Grey in years. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:10 pm
Yabureta_Tamashii
Kyo_fan_for_life
Yabureta_Tamashii
Kyo_fan_for_life
Yabureta_Tamashii

awww i am sorry. emo i am sure one day you will have one. i am sure you will, lol.

I'm sorry for the very late reply.

I haven't yet had one with Diru in it. I have had one or two with Miyavi though, and more recently one with Yoshiki.  

Wataru_is_love

spacegirlspiff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:18 pm
yea.. ive had dreams... if you can call em that.... with die... *ahem* sweatdrop

lol im a bad bad person (no im not lol) whee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:23 pm
Shinra Angel
YAY I finaly had a Diru dream!!!!
and its interesting and totally out of character.... xp
started out at a concert....
then Kyo pulled me on stage...got really close to me...i was like omg hes going to kiss me...
then he whispered..."do you want pancakes?"
next thing I know i have a plate of pancakes and the band and i are show girl kick dancing on stage to "Come on Eileen"
XD i had a craving for pancakes when i woke up....

LMFAO!!! ZOMG!! I had one like that tooo!! only we were in my grandma's house in the Dominican Republic and we were all eating asopao de camarones (some thick soup thing with rics veggies and shrimp!) coincidentally enough, thats what im having for dinner tonight blaugh  

spacegirlspiff

spacegirlspiff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:32 pm
Yabureta_Tamashii

ok well i was in Japan, walking around the stores looking at some clothes. then i went into this store where they sold a variety of colthes, shoes, and jewlery. they had lots of good stuff. so i walked in and i started looking around. the store lady greeted me and i did the same (buy this time i already knew a good amount of japanese). So i was looking at some boots they had and i was backing up to see the ones they had on top, when i bumped into a guy. so i turn around and i tell him that i was sorry for bumping into him. but when i saw him i iwas all eek It was Dir en grey's tour manager Inoue. so then i started to talk to him. then i was telling him where i first saw him. and he remembered, lol. so we got out for lunch and continues the conversation. then he was telling me how Dir en grey was doing a tour here before they go on vacation for a while. so i was excited, so i got a ticket to the last show. but Inoue gave me a pass so i can go to any show in japan. of couse i thought it was too much, but he insisted and i took it. so after a while inoue got a call from leader-sama (Kaoru) and he had to go. so i told bye and i started walking the other direction going home. then he runs up to me and asks me if i want to go with him. so again i was all like eek so i went. When Inoue and I got there Kaoru was yelling at the guys that handled his guitars. They droped on of them by accident since they were carring other stuff with them. so inoue left to calm him down and to get the whole story. so i was sitting there looking around. i turned back and i see a head looking through a door. but i though nothing of it. so i continue looking around. Inoue told me to go in the dressing room and wait for him there. so i said ok and i leave. I ask around for the dressing room and i find it. so i walk in and look around. then in walks in Shinya and Toshiya. They look at me and im just like neutral then i stand up and i tell him who i am, and they just went on with whatever they were doing. Then 5 min. later the door opens. i thought it was Inoue, but it was Kyo. so i was in shock to see him this close. so i didn't know what to do. so i put my MP3 Player on, and it was on the song Smile Ichiban II Onna by Antique Cafe. so i start singing the song and i sit with my back to him. so i do the whole song with the hand movements like Miku. but i had my closed so i wouldn't see Kyo. little did i know Kyo, Shinya and Toshiya were standing behind me listening. and in the middle of the song Inoue walks in and they ask him who i am and he tells them and kyo just nods his head staring at me. so i finish singing the whole song and then Maple Gunman from Antique Cafe starts. So i stand up and i turn around, and all of then started clapping. so i start bowing and saying i was sorry. Inour and toshiys start laughing and telling me that is was ok. they loved my singing. so after a while kyo and i started talking, and i said something to him which he liked, and he wanted me with him wherever he walked backstage. so kyo and i were talking and then it was time for Diru to perform. in the middle of the concert Kyo fell down and hurt his ankle. everyone rushed to help him up. and they had to cancel to next 3 performances. so Kyo called my phone and asked me to come over and take care of him. so i did and i made sure he would relax his ankle and make sure he didn't walk too much. then on the concert, he was limping andi asked him if he was ok, he said yes. and then duringthe sound check i was sitting on thestage with my feet hanging off the edge. then kyo walks over to me and sits down next to me. so i turn my whole body to face him and again i asked him if he was ok from his ankle. he said yes, lol. so i was looking down at his hand. so i was wondering what his tatts on his fingers looked like. so i got his hand and i brought it up so i can see his tattoos. kyo didn't think anything of it. Then i took kyo's hand and ran it through my hair. Kyo just looked at me and he smiled. and he did it again. and i smiled too. so i moved over to kyo and i put my head on his shoulder. then he and i started holding hands and just looking at the empty seats. then i looked at kyo and then he kissed me. He slowly leand forward and put his other hand under my chin and he gave me a soft kiss on my lips. i was just eek and then i look over to Die and he was all like 4laugh so i laugh at him, and i look at Kyo again. and then i gave him a kiss. and then that's when i woke up, lol. I hope you all liked my dream. well take care all, and i hope to have more for you all to read.

man... dreams like these make you wish you had magic to make them come true... theyre just so sweet 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:50 am
I had one last night.. it was kind of sexual so I'd rather not say :3  

Dori Domino

Katka Azra
Vice Captain

Fallen Conventioneer

4,365 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:22 pm
Wellll I've had about 3 dreams with Diru
1. Had Kao , Die and Shinya and we were outside and something about paperplanes and saving a kid and alligators.....

2. I was on stage and Diru was preforming and I was just sitting there and Toshiya comes over and I'm like omg and then we start talking while they are taking a quick break. Then i asked Toshiya if he was gay and he just smiled and whispered in my ear that he liked both.

3. I was a guy in this dream and there was Kyo....and umm a bed...and nakedness.....and mansex..... and ********..... Well anyways. Best dream ever!
The day after that dream i went around in a good mood telling everyone about my dream and how I was a guy XDD

The Unoffical Dir en grey Gaia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff