Reply world of warcraft
Alliance chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAzn KillerXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:45 pm
plan on making a mage on alliance on Alleria wut race should i choose? im thinkiung maybe NE or Human. o anyone have some good suggestions on a frost spec? this is mine right here WoW Frost Spec mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:15 am
xXAzn KillerXx
plan on making a mage on alliance on Alleria wut race should i choose? im thinkiung maybe NE or Human. o anyone have some good suggestions on a frost spec? this is mine right here WoW Frost Spec mrgreen

night elves cant be mages anyway i say go with draenai or gnome  

Archangel Tzadkiel

Angelic Prophet

xXAzn KillerXx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:55 am
Ripper123191
xXAzn KillerXx

night elves cant be mages anyway i say go with draenai or gnome
ps oops i was thinking about blood elves lol lol yea ima go with dreanei if i have expansion T-T i still haven't had time to go get it ahh w/e yea gnomes?? idk im not too fond of them lol no offense gnomes lovers mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:18 pm
[.Mug'Thol.]

Grapest

SenseiFuji

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:06 pm
horde FTW~hey no offense to you alliance guys but, dont you think its kinda immature that when i make an ally mule to test horde language w/ a friend and i ask where an area is...i receive LOL YOU NOOB GO PLAY HORDE WITH ALL THOSE OTHER LOOSERS! as an answer? -_- ' anyone care to justify? lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:41 pm
( Y )
=(^.~)=
*('')('')

Whoo! Go Alliance! ;P
Lol Allo all, how are you?
Oh and I play on Blackwater Raiders server, 43 Warrior named Hachi. ;D

<3

S w e e t A n g e l

Diglett Girl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:33 pm
Ripper123191
crying crying crying crying hey guys, is it me or is the horde growing in large amounts!!!!! oh no! and the BE's are attracting alliance into using horde stressed
grrrrrrr, anyway i have this thing against BE's i kill one whenever they r pvp, and no, i dont mind if its in gadgetzan or ratchet ill still shoot =D

I can relate!

I'm very pro-Alliance. The only time I'll make a Horde is to send it into suicide situations. Like... getting a level one anything and having it charge into Stormwind. I've made a few Stormwind doormats...

By far, I hate BEs the most. I know that when Burning Crusade was released, the Horde just got their version of Night Elves and Ally just got their own version of Tauren, but I mean... the Blood Elves aren't hardly as creatively made as the Draenei. Though, I am biased. I'll attack any BE I see, even if it's my little level 55 Resto Druid against a level 70 BE of any kind. I loathe their very being.

I play on Thrall sever. 55 Druid named Mentiras and 25 Hunter named Asterisk! 8D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:48 am
i love the alience but im rillv new to all this.so i dont know much  

cloud read

O.G. Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

AReading

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:03 pm
Hey, im a 70 night elf druid on kil'jaeden. It is just me or does alliance loose every battlegrounds? neutral Myabe its jsut my server though  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:26 am
SenseiFuji
horde FTW~hey no offense to you alliance guys but, dont you think its kinda immature that when i make an ally mule to test horde language w/ a friend and i ask where an area is...i receive LOL YOU NOOB GO PLAY HORDE WITH ALL THOSE OTHER LOOSERS! as an answer? -_- ' anyone care to justify? lol

Because that never happens on horde razz Neeeeever.

That'd be like me listing random rudeness I've gotten on horde side and asking you to justify it razz It happens on both sides.

<3 Alliance, but there's so much more alliance on my server so Horde side's a nice quiet getaway.  

Cattybrie

Ayame Mimigumi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:00 am
I have to say the funnest things to do are raids, but your best to be like 60+. I could own a lvl 60 no problem cus my 56 pally is twinked but there really arent any Horde on my server. On my 36 hunter there is more but It's annoying when they come and storm in on Ironforge and kill the Dwarf and Gnome king.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:23 pm
SenseiFuji

to the noob that said this... ur a ******** dumbass son of a ketsu no ana yes im asian so stfu and go ******** off with ur hordie bastards
no offence lol by meself HA!  

HWU_4_Life

1_Regular_Dude

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:51 am
AReading
Hey, im a 70 night elf druid on kil'jaeden. It is just me or does alliance loose every battlegrounds? neutral Myabe its jsut my server though

Horde wins 80% of the time
Its because in general
Theyre AHs arent overpriced like the Allys, because mroe Allys are prone to buying their gold so prices are raised on almost everything
An the fact that most Allys are noobs, no offense
Specially on Arathis Basin
The trick is to get 3 an hold
The Horde will take a few an let the Allys take the rest, spreading their forces out so a handful can go an assualt each one an take the bases an win
An most on WSG want offense so def usually sucks
An the Horde has WAAAAY more twinks than us!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:20 pm
SenseiFuji

LOL what a n00b go post on the horde forum with all em losers!

blaugh  

Archangel Tzadkiel

Angelic Prophet

naruto92386

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:09 am
i will be joshuabryan warrior level 20 in khaz modan

but i am level 1 right now lol  
world of warcraft

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash