No
  I like pie
View Results

UmbraGallus
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:02 am
we are popular...almost. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:12 pm
Well, I guess it's my turn to introduce myself. I'm Jorge and I joined the guild earlier today. I'm 15 and I've been playing Gradius since I was 1 year old! I had the first one for my Nintendo, and caught on with III. I got a PS2 and got Gradius III and IV and Gradius V. Not too long ago, I got Gradius II for my MAME32 emulator for my computer and Gradius parodies called Parodius DA!, Gokujyou Parodius, anf Sexy Parodius (you can tell they're Japanese) and also got Gradius's twin Salamander. So enough about me. You pretty much know that Gradius has been with me my whole life. Hope to see you later in the forums.  

Ketsui Storm
Crew

C-win32
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:19 pm
since this is like the member thread, I'm gonna say this here.

for the next 10 days, I'll be on a college trip to Yellowstone national park. so if I DON'T POST FOR 10 DAYS, YOU KNOW WHY.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:32 pm
C-win32
since this is like the member thread, I'm gonna say this here.

for the next 10 days, I'll be on a college trip to Yellowstone national park. so if I DON'T POST FOR 10 DAYS, YOU KNOW WHY.

Actually, you should've posted this in Chat Away since pretty much anything can be talked about there, including these kinds of announcements. If you're not sure where to post something, post it in the Chat Away topic. This topic is reserved for introductions only.

Thx.

Vankala
Captain

C-win32
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:38 pm
and I'm back now. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:35 pm
Yo! I'm AKutar and a big fan of Konami's SHUMPs. Lord British kicks a** and GRadius Gaiden was my favourite Gradius game ever.  

Gutsy Taiyaki

Pup

blade master55
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:46 pm
another one for the cause!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:38 am
I'm Trex! Gradius is my favorite shooter! Side-scrolling that is! I love it so much that i got Gradius 3 on the snes, virtual console, ps2, psp,and as rom on my computer! Amazingly, it's not my favorite Gradius. My favorite one is Gradius Gaiden on the psx and psp! I also heard rumors and saw case art for Gradius 6 on the ps3!!! =3 Pleeeeaaassssse let me know if this is true!  

Trex110

UmbraGallus
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:00 pm
cant say that it is true. there is gonna be a Gradius game for PS3 in the future but it's a working title and not sure if it'll be a 6 or not  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:15 pm
Name, Daryl Wendel, Age, 20, Favorite game, Gradius III, Its most notably my first try at the series, at the time, I didn't pressure it, But now I've done some research after playing Gradius III! I died plenty of times, I laughed at how I did better then my brother x], that sorta fueled me to do better! I toppled hard mode once, and trained off normal abit, getting to loop 3.. Now that I've got the psp I started to Gradius collection. I haven't done much here, I hope to learn lots! AY!  

Parodius-Daryl

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50

Parodius-Daryl

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:17 pm
In Umbrella We Trust
cant say that it is true. there is gonna be a Gradius game for PS3 in the future but it's a working title and not sure if it'll be a 6 or not

Rumors also say its development was cut.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:21 pm
Vaan R
Name, Daryl Wendel, Age, 20, Favorite game, Gradius III, Its most notably my first try at the series, at the time, I didn't pressure it, But now I've done some research after playing Gradius III! I died plenty of times, I laughed at how I did better then my brother x], that sorta fueled me to do better! I toppled hard mode once, and trained off normal abit, getting to loop 3.. Now that I've got the psp I started to Gradius collection. I haven't done much here, I hope to learn lots! AY!

Welcome to the Guild. I look forward to you contributions to out guild. ^^  

Vankala
Captain

Parodius-Daryl

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:43 am
Vankala
Vaan R

Thank you! I'll start right away, alas, I'll see about getting a better web cam so I can contribe my gameplay, or at least another camera, or something..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:13 pm
Vaan R
Vankala
Vaan R

Thank you! I'll start right away, alas, I'll see about getting a better web cam so I can contribe my gameplay, or at least another camera, or something..

wow...loop 3...i'm still on loop one. XD and WEELCOME! *opens jacket* >.>  

UmbraGallus
Vice Captain

Parodius-Daryl

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:28 pm
In Umbrella We Trust
Vaan R
Vankala
Vaan R

wow...loop 3...i'm still on loop one. XD and WEELCOME! *opens jacket* >.>
Thank you Trust-san

On the psp version of Gradius III, its a different story. I'm currently trying to deal with the cube level, its giving me problems, When the cubes come at you near the end.  
.:The Official Gradius Guild:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff