Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Second Hiken ~ Capital of Ounen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:44 pm
Chiyo smiled to the girl. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Shinsei," she said gently as Umi gave another neigh in thanks to her. "Umi says thank you, I believe," she giggled, looking over at the girl, too, seeing that she was looking at her. Chiyo gave a small smile, nodding her head slightly to the girl. "And who might you be?" she questioned to the girl, who seemed to have been quiet for quite some time by now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:26 pm
Lin studied the interaction between the two teens for a moment, not being able to shake the feeling of familiarity. Her wrist continued to pulse steadily, untill the brunettes question snapped her back to reality. "Oh? I'm Lin." she said, giving a slight bow to both girls. "I was here, shopping in the market for my aunt, and I seem to have lost my brother..." she explained, the pulse in her arm long since forgotten. "So, from the sounds of it, you're not from around here, are you?" The lavender haired girl directed her question to Shinsei.  

Lady Ladyington

Sonsko-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:34 pm
Shinsei smiled and patted Umi as she neighed. She then turned to Lin.

"Oh...Well, no, not really. But I have heard of this place." It took so much restraint not to add 'in stories'. "Oh," Shinsei became slightly worried. "Well, perhaps we can help you find your brother. S'long as Chiyo and Umi don't mind." Shinsei grinned, turning to her two new friends, Chiyo and Umi.

|| Oi. Sorry for my short, craptastic posts. ^^; ||

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:28 pm
Chiyo shook her head and smiled at Lin. "I'd be happy to help!" Umi nodded her head twice; if you could call it nods. With that, Chiyo took a good look around before turning back to Lin. "So.. what does he look like and everything?" she questioned after a moment or two, not knowing anything about her brother. I wonder if they look alike, she thought, loving how some siblings resembled each other almost perfectly.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Lady Ladyington

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:10 pm
Lin nodded listening to Shinsei. Something still nagged at the back of her head about this girl. He strange clothes, and not being from around here... she brushed it off as her thoughts returned to her brother and thought on the best way to describe him. "Well...he's a little shorter than me" she said holding her hand out to about the level of her nose to show his height. She knew that being taller than him would only last so much longer, so she cherished while she could. "And...his hair is darker than mine...but still the same basic color." she said in reference to the violet hair that hung loosely in her face and was tied back into a bun, before glancing around to see if she could catch sight of him, herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:34 pm
"And you don't know where he might be?" Chiyo questioned, looking around for the boy she had described. "Anyway, should we split up and look or all stay together?" she inquiered, looking at the two standing with her; she knew if they split, Shinsei would be alone and that wouldn't work, but if they split up they'd cover more ground. As such, she waited for the response from the two, wondering what their views on this would be.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Sonsko-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:13 pm
"There's two problems with splitting up. One, I've got absolutely NO idea of where I am, slash how to find anything. I'd probably get lost. And..uhh." She gestured at her clothes. "I'm very out of place.

"Two, how would we contact each other if one of us found him. Like, say you found him," here she pointed at Lin," and you went home. We'd still be looking, even though he was found. And then, if one of us found him, how are we supposed to find you?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:02 pm
Lin listened to what the foreign young woman had to say. "She makes a good point...we should stick together. At any rate...six eyes are better than two, I suppose." she said with a smile. "Is that alright with you, Chiyo?" the young woman asked, looking over at her new aquaintence.  

Lady Ladyington

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:10 pm
Chiyo nodded her head, looking at the two. "Of course it's fine," she smiled. She looked out and over the crowd, trying to spot the boy they were looking for before actually starting off. "Any ideas of where we should start first?" she questioned, looking back at Lin. This'll be one interesting day, for sure, Chiyo thought to herself, waiting for response, And it'll be a good bedtime story for everyone else next time they can't go to sleep. The thing she knew she'd have to do, though, was exaderate the story by miles to make her siblings satisfied.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:22 pm
"Okay, where did you last see him? And what kind of shops would he like t be around?" Shinsei brainstormed, scanning the crowd. When people began to look at her again, she stuck out her tongue. "Maybe it'd be best for me to wait here. I mean, I'd just slow you down."

Sonsko-chan

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:20 pm
Chiyo thought for a moment before Ume gave a neigh, nudging the girls shoulder and then jerking her head back to one of the bags dangling from a small hook thing [that was thrown over her and then fastened.. not attatched to her]. Chiyo grinned and then thanked her friend before reaching into one of the bags and scuraging around; Shinsei looked like she could be her size, right?
"Ah-ha!" she said to herself, pulling some clothes out. She bit her lip for a moment, looking from the clothes to Shinsei, before nodding her head; it looked like it should definitely fit. "Here! Try these on; they.. seem like they'd blend in more." She held out, what it would look to Shinsei, a formal Chinese [short] dress, a light pink with golden swirls and lined in a slightly dulled lime green fabric.

[hope that made sense... didn't quite know how to discribe it xD]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:10 pm
"We couldn't just leave you here, seeing as how you're not used to the area." Lin said as her face twisted into a concerned look. She thought on the question beforehand as to where her brother might be, and shops and things of that nature he might be around. Lin remembered last seeing him by a stand with an assortment of small trinkets. Her recolection of the younger Jiao sibling was interrupted as Chiyo pulled out a dress for Shinsei. "That's so lovely." Lin beamed, looking at the dress. "Try it on." she urged Shinsei softly with a smile.  

Lady Ladyington

Sonsko-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:46 am
Shinsei, grinning, quickly slid the silken dress on over her school things. Then, she puled her school things out from under it. Due to locker rooms, she'd figured out how to do that.

"It's so beautiful..." Shinsei spoke, in awe of the dress as she looked down at it. Pulling a gold scrunchie out from her skirt's pocket (the uniform skirt in her hands), she pulled her hair up into a bun, trying to match a passerby. She looked down at her shoes and winced. Leaning against a wall, she removed her socks and stuffed those into her uniform skirt's pocket.

Then, she grinned. "Well, let's hop to it." She scanned the crowd again, catching a glimpe of dark violet hang flashing in the crowd.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:16 pm
|Sorry ^^; |

Lin nodded again to restate the fact that it was quite a lovely dress, still the strange clothes she'd just changed out of, confused the young woman. It was obvious that Shinsei was foreign, Lin just wasn't sure as to how foreign. Not that the young woman had seen many foreigners, but she'd seen enough to know that that style of dress wasn't the norm.

"Right." the teen nodded eagerly, breaking from her train of thought as Shinsei had suggested to 'hop to it'. She followed the young woman's eyesight to a bob of violet hair in the crowd, and sighed under her breath, being almost certain that it was her brother. She turned, and paused for a minute for the other two, before she continued.

Lady Ladyington

wiingz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:23 am
ll it's windy; acount got hacked so i'ma be playing on this one till i get it back [hopefully] ll

Chiyo looked over to where the two had seen something. She blinked a few times, pointing slightly, "is that him?" she questioned. She looked around at the crowd, biting her lip; they'd have to get through if they wanted to get to her brother. "Well, then, shall we start foward?" she questioned, taking a few steps and trying to get through the crowd, though she wasn't having much progress at getting closer to Lin's brother.

ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff