Reply M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play
Lelerine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chronos Maker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:47 pm
The chaos continued to ensue. The citizens were quickly killed, slaughtered beyond recognition, and then devoured into the dark shapes of the creatures. Soon the creatures began to go after the other inhabitants, the demons and dark creatures even. He left no one alive to oppose him unless they would subject to the Change. This question was posed to each dark creature a dark one met. If they said no, they were killed. Yes, and they were taken away.

It seemed like there was no hope. The blood red glowing eyes continued to stare down at the destroyed city, laughing with evil dripping from the sounds. But, suddenly, there was a bright flash of red light and someone emerged from it. Six wings, each keyed to an extreme species. Dragon, vampire, skeletal, you name it. Half and half. But no, this was not the legendary Maker. This was his son, Felagund, the twisted Immortal.

He accessed the situation quickly, then began to lunge at the dark ones racing by. One by one, they were quickly destroyed, utterly. More flashes of red light appeared over the town. More of the Maker family were appearing, coming to the aid of the city. Slowly they made progress against the army, though the dark ones still continued coming.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:11 pm
Inuneko made his way through the woods as even the forest was reacting to the dark presence "The nature itself is revolting from the chaos.." He jumped back toward his bar and opened the doors.

He could see some suffering already. "Everyone out, I'm closing my doors and unless you want to be stuck into some alternate dimension along with the bar, I suggest getting the ******** out."

The cat demon was pissed since it was disturbing his Calm self and now he couldn't run his business right. He was readying his magic to send his creation, his place back to his storage dimension where it spawned from.  

MysteriousMax
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:24 pm
Nesiko shuffled further into the cavern. It was slightly warm inside because of the fire. What should I do now...I feel like all hope has vanished...my home...my school...everything...Gone in a mere coupla seconds!!!! Her mind said, panicking.

"Stay cool, girl. There's gotta be some strong surviors." She saw someone almost limping inside of the cave. "Oh! Reva!"

Her boss of the Slave chamber, she looked slightly old but almost sturdy and robust enough to take in damage. "I'm so glad you got out alright." But before she could say more, Reva seemed to have fainted from what looked like life-threatening issues -- severe burns and loss of blood.

She looked down. She hadn't even learned that much in her First-Aid class yet. Everything that was happening to her was going out of her reach. "Ohh dear." Sitting on her feet, she needed a way to stop this chaos before everything was doomed.

Please let there be a way to avoid this deadly silence and destruction of Dark Maker...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:25 pm
It was hard to see in the building for bodies due to the busted electrical circuit. And not complete bodies, mind. Limbs that were violently torn from the torso, heads that were gruesomely severed from the necks. Flecks of gore were spattered amongst everywhere, as though a morbid artist had dipped his paintbrush in the destruction and used the entire building as his blank canvas.

Inanna sighed, her shoulders dropping slightly. The city. Shi-t.

Gray eyes stared into the preapocalyptic nightmare that was once a thriving city. It was amazing how persistant those demonic entities were, how quickly everything could die out, how unexpected it all had been. She had been perched on top of the towering building watching the grand event unfold, gently tugging on her own ebony hair, weaving it into randomly-located plaits. How long had she sat there? An hour? A year? Twenty-seven years? She couldn't tell anymore, time no longer meant anything to her.

She completely disregarded the glowing red eyes in the sky, the booming eerie laughter of the celestial being. She just sat there, staring at the calamity he was causing. She knew she should be helping, but she didn't know which side to get on. So instead, she decided to remain neutral and just braid her hair.

The Golden Pastry

Chronos Maker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:46 pm
A loud snarl was heard from the being in the sky. He was displeased at having the family of his opposite self come to the rescue. But he had a plan even for this.

The demons turned and lunged at the new beings. They piled on top of them, too many to be stopped. Their bodies melded together to form a large, dark, black blob. And, quite suddenly, they all disappeared, taking the beings with them. And, as simple as that, the destruction continued.

Or so the Dark Maker thought. Too late he realized that one had not come. Too late he let down his guard. There was a flash of light, a pure silver wolf came into sight. It uttered one word, as low as possible...

"Stop..."

And all time stopped. Fires froze, screaming silenced, slaughtering halted, everything came to a standstill, except for the citizens of the city. They were free to move. And free to run, for this would not last.  
M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff