Welcome to Gaia! ::

Under Construction..........................

Back to Guilds

Reply Under Construction...
Neji x Hinata [Yes, I know, theyr'e cousins] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NejiHina?
  <3
  Neutral
  </3
View Results

`Renny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:32 pm
[U]zumaki [S]akura
[renny]
I dont support this pairing cause this is not what Hinata wants. She wants Naruto so thats the best pairing for her. BUT i see what you mean and its a really good point. But a Bloodline trait will be carried out through a child, due to a dominace triat. But you have now interseted me into wanting to know a family tree.

@xKiiara. - The reason that you have never seen a different eye color is cause thats the color of their eyes due to the Byakugan
(please dont take this as giving you s**t cause its not)

I must disagree - she may want Naruto (I doubt she does...I see them as an admiration kind of love) but he most certainly would ruin her, and be one of the worst things for her. He is loud, strong and over-confident. She is quiet, shy, and has/had little self-confidence. Opposites attract doesn't work in this case - they are just too different. Neji would be able to protect and love her, and that's my I respect this pairing so much. Love could easily come to both of them.
I am not going to argue with you so i am just going to let you win this argument, its not in my better judgment argue with you over something that doesnt really exist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:13 pm
WAHAHAHAHA! I win. <3 *is arrogant* xD

iSU zuu

HinaNani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:47 pm
i like the pairing, though i rarely tell anyone because of the whole incest thing. It's cute to me. I wish I could find some good fanfics about them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:57 pm
[U]zumaki [S]akura
WAHAHAHAHA! I win. <3 *is arrogant* xD
-random comment- XDDD Lol... That made me laugh.  

hey its opposite day

iSU zuu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:26 pm
Here's a few GREAT NejiHina fanfictions!

One-shots:

Cloud

Thank You

Other:

Wake Me Up

I've read others....Just gotta find 'em. o-o

MINE:

Something New in his Eyes

Blooming Flower

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:33 am
more hinta story
User Image
is it tenten fault
User Image  

Flouden

Greedy Cat

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Dark Amnesty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:49 pm
[U]zumaki [S]akura
Please don't come in here and be like: OMG THEY'RE COUSINS YOU SICK PERVERT!

I'm not retarded. I know them.

But being leader of the Neji x Hinata guild, I think it needs some more love. Why?

Neji and Hinata could become canon. Neji really DOES care about Hinata, and she loves him too (as a sister).

Ever seen a Hyuuga with blone hair or blue tinted eyes? Nope. It's called INCEST, and is probably very natural for the Hyuugas. Since Hinata is main branch, and the heiress to the clan, they're gonna wanna pair her up with a prodigy like Neji - and it'd work out great. :3 Anyways....I love this pairing. MUCH better than NaruHina.

Actually, Hinata's not the heir anymore. Hanabi is.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:55 pm
gsora358
[U]zumaki [S]akura
Please don't come in here and be like: OMG THEY'RE COUSINS YOU SICK PERVERT!

I'm not retarded. I know them.

But being leader of the Neji x Hinata guild, I think it needs some more love. Why?

Neji and Hinata could become canon. Neji really DOES care about Hinata, and she loves him too (as a sister).

Ever seen a Hyuuga with blone hair or blue tinted eyes? Nope. It's called INCEST, and is probably very natural for the Hyuugas. Since Hinata is main branch, and the heiress to the clan, they're gonna wanna pair her up with a prodigy like Neji - and it'd work out great. :3 Anyways....I love this pairing. MUCH better than NaruHina.

Actually, Hinata's not the heir anymore. Hanabi is.

Hinata hasn't been demoted yet. She probably won't be, Hiashi is trying to grow closer to her now. And he's already close to Neji.

Though NejiHina works even if she's NOT heir.

And NejiHana's okay too. :3

iSU zuu

Alex_the_best

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:21 am
Personality i think that couple is weird so i like NaruHina  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:52 pm
Alex_the_best
Personality i think that couple is weird so i like NaruHina

How is it weird, besides the fact that they're cousins? It's perfectly normal, really. :3

iSU zuu

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:13 pm
I haven't dared touch NejiHina after some very...premature NejiHina fans were very rude to me, simply because I liked NejiTen more then NejiHina. The pairing is very cute, and fun to love. =) But the fans just make it look bad. Well, the premature ones.

NejiHina to me is...I don't know. When I think of a protective Neji over Hinata, I think of it as...Cousin to cousin, and how Neji's thing with fate and his father went on. Not because...He loves her like that. But the pairing, to me, is fun to play with. =) And is very cute. But it's nothing to pull me off of NejiTen. x3

But yeah, it is quite cute. But I must disagree with something...I may not be right though, but yeah.

Although you don't see a Hyuuga with blond hair and blue eyes, just because Naruto isn't a Hyuuga, doesn't mean he can't marry in. But we don't now for sure, since we don't know that much about the Hyuuga clan, and what we do know focuses mostly on the relationship between the Main Family and the Branch Family. But knowing that the Hyuuga have the Byakugan and such, we could also think about the genes. Perhaps, the Hyuuga gene is more dominant? And yes, the gene of the non-Hyuuga would also kick in, but perhaps that only applies to certain factors? Such as personality? And, children of the Hyuuga come out to look...like Hyuuga family members with the usual dark hair and white eyes?

Also, take example if it was something else...Let's say, Neji takes in someone else who isn't Hinata. (I won't say Tenten, so yeah.) Well, as far as I know, I only know two females in the entire Hyuuga clan as far as looks; And that's Hinata and her younger sister, Hanabi. Not their mothers, or Neji's mother, or their grandparents, or Neji's grandparents. So you can't say that they can't be married in...or anything like that. I just think we don't know enough about the Hyuuga clan for it to be so strict like this. I mean, heck, about the genes thing, they have eyes who can see through walls. What else? We don't know.

And I think the Hyuuga clan is just...too generalized. I mean, we barely know much of anything about it, and we think it's super strict and stuff. People, we don't know. They're all asumptions, just like mine.

Yes, you can also take the seperation between the Main and Branch families as an example of strict. But that's only for the Byakugan. Okay, so, Naruto is stupid and leaves Hinata behind. Can he make Hyuugas without Hinata? I don't know. I'm not expert in this stuff. The lady that Neji brings in leaves him, can she make Hyuugas without Neji? I don't know. But I can tell you this, I doubt they can. I'm not sure, but I doubt it.

But hey, like I said before. I don't know enough information for this to be much more efficient then what anyone else before me has said before.

And yeah, I know. I should read about genetics before I make a post about one.

So the point is?

NejiHina is cute. x3 Premature NejiHina fans are not. >(

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:23 pm
[U]zumaki [S]akura
More Lovely pictures. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMFG. xD Zhou Yu and Da Qiao? I think they got that wrong. xD Zhou Yu is married to Xiao Qiao, not Da Qiao. xD Sun Ce is married to Da Qiao.

And if you don't understand my Romance of The Three Kingdoms fetish, or Dynasty Warriors fetish...

Zhou Yu --> Neji
Da Qiao --> Hinata

What?! Zhou Yu is cheating on Xiao Qiao for her sister! Unfair...xD So what? Xiao Qiao is Hanabi? Neji is married to Hanabi? xD

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

iSU zuu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:39 am
JhonnyRaincloud
[U]zumaki [S]akura
More Lovely pictures. <3

OMFG. xD Zhou Yu and Da Qiao? I think they got that wrong. xD Zhou Yu is married to Xiao Qiao, not Da Qiao. xD Sun Ce is married to Da Qiao.

And if you don't understand my Romance of The Three Kingdoms fetish, or Dynasty Warriors fetish...

Zhou Yu --> Neji
Da Qiao --> Hinata

What?! Zhou Yu is cheating on Xiao Qiao for her sister! Unfair...xD So what? Xiao Qiao is Hanabi? Neji is married to Hanabi? xD

X_x *has no idea what you're talking about* I blame imageshack. >.>

As for your NejiTen-premature-NejiHina-fans point...

I don't like NejiTen. I just don't. It annoys me. ._.

And I have yet to meet premature NejiHina fans, though I have met immature NejiHina bashers! XD It's so fun to see people say: They're cousins, you pervert! or In Konoha you're not allowed to marry your cousin so Neji and Hinata won't happen.

I'm not kidding....People have said that to me....On an AMV I made...Yup. Pretty pathetic.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:39 pm
Yay NejiHina! Awesome. I really like this pairing. But before I hated it like many other people but this couple does have a huge possibility than NaruHina.  

ShinningLight

Imeria

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:52 pm
...on this subject,I'm neutral...
...yeah,I'm into Crack Pairings,but with incest...I'm pretty neutral...like I said in my last sentence...thingy.
'_'

Under Construction...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces