Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OOMPH! Guild
Guten Tag! Introduce Yourself HERE!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Cynamine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:59 pm
I just look their videos on youtube all the time, lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:51 pm
Hello...I just got to say Oomph! is one of my fav bands  

Eki Warui

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:10 am
awesome! Welcome to the guild Eki!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:41 pm
hey thanks ^^  

Eki Warui

Yasira

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:30 am
Hi there o.ov
You see... I'm Yasira wink
I live in Germany, so I'm german too... so excuse me for my english sometimes... ^^"

First song I've ever heard from Oomph! was Augen Auf! in 2004 and I didn't like it... a friend got the album Wahrheit oder Pflicht, so I listened to the other songs and today I got nearly every CD they've ever brought out >.< They're so great...!

My fav songs are Das weisse Licht, Fieber, Ego, Das letzte Streichholz, Sex hat keine Macht, Gott ist ein Popstar, Scorn, Answer Me, etc...

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:35 am
Yasira
Hi there o.ov
I live in Germany, so I'm german too... so excuse me for my english sometimes... ^^"

First song I've ever heard from Oomph! was Augen Auf! in 2004 and I didn't like it... a friend got the album Wahrheit oder Pflicht, so I listened to the other songs and today I got nearly every CD they've ever brought out >.< They're so great...!

My fav songs are Das weisse Licht, Fieber, Ego, Das letzte Streichholz, Sex hat keine Macht, Gott ist ein Popstar, Scorn, Answer Me, etc...

sweatdrop

I'll excuse you of your English if you excuse me of my German! xd

So, somebody who actually didn't like Augen Auf! ? First time I've heard that! (And Fieber is one of my favorite OOMPH! songs too! biggrin )  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

Yasira

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:13 am
SparrowWriter
Yasira
Hi there o.ov

sweatdrop

I'll excuse you of your English if you excuse me of my German! xd

So, somebody who actually didn't like Augen Auf! ? First time I've heard that! (And Fieber is one of my favorite OOMPH! songs too! biggrin )

We could learn of each other xD

Yeah... I really don't like Augen Auf. The first time I see it on MTV in 2004 I thought "omg not another new evil band after nightwish in the charts..." a few months later I read that they already exist for 10 years. But there're so much better songs than Augen Auf >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:08 am
SparrowWriter
bigblockletters
sweatdrop Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut. I'm American learning, sehr langsam, Deutsch. Ich bin Pchan. Ich haben nur heard eine ..song. Augen Auf. Ich liebe Oomph though.

That's cool, I thought German was hard to learn in the beginning. sweatdrop Sometimes it still is, the grammar trips me up every now and...now.

sweatdrop Yeah, I totally spazzed on the 'you guys speak english' part.
Man, parts of English grammar still trip me up.  

bigblockletters

darksoccerKnight7012

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:07 am
OOMPH! is pretty cool. Since I don't understand German, I can't get into their songs all that much, and since I find lyrics the best part of music...yeah. Well, anyway, I liked Gott ist ein Popstar. (Oh, and SparrowWriter is my g/f, so I was forced into posting! Not really. heart )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:29 am
darksoccerKnight7012
OOMPH! is pretty cool. Since I don't understand German, I can't get into their songs all that much, and since I find lyrics the best part of music...yeah. Well, anyway, I liked Gott ist ein Popstar. (Oh, and SparrowWriter is my g/f, so I was forced into posting! Not really. heart )

He would face my wrath otherwise. I'm quite mean to him.

If you can't understand the lyrics oomph-supernova.com is a great site to find translations! (Check for it in the "Links" thread!)  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

Agent Orion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:32 am
Yasira
Hi there o.ov

sweatdrop

Wow, someone from Germany?
Amazing. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:06 am
Agent Orion
Yasira
Hi there o.ov

sweatdrop

Amazing. surprised

Am I the only germanone here O_o? Not really, or?  

Yasira

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:19 am
Yasira
Agent Orion
Yasira
Hi there o.ov

sweatdrop

Amazing. surprised

Ich denke so....in die OOMPH! Guild, jedenfalls.

Hoffentlich, ich sage das recht... redface sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:40 pm
SparrowWriter
Yasira
Agent Orion
Yasira
Hi there o.ov

sweatdrop

Amazing. surprised

Ich denke so....in die OOMPH! Guild, jedenfalls.

Hoffentlich, ich sage das recht... redface sweatdrop

Es geht wink Nicht schlecht!
German is difficult...

That's strange... but also a great feeling XD
How did you all knew something about a german band O_o?  

Yasira

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:09 am
Yasira

Es geht wink Nicht schlecht!
German is difficult...

That's strange... but also a great feeling XD
How did you all knew something about a german band O_o?

Check out the thread "How did you come across the band?" (something like that). wink That should answer your question.  
The OOMPH! Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff