Who enjoys the gore? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Solaris

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:48 pm
TheVampireQueen
Shadow of the Minitor- i read that book.
but me and my mum like the gore, although in Lord Loss, it does get a little too much at one point, but i still love the books, i'm just a little squeamish.

See, my mom is way to overprotective about that stuff, but I think it's her fault I like things like that. She doesn't cry much and I don't at almost anything. My best friend calls me a heartless person, but that leads me to believe I'm just not as effected by some things (like gore, saddness, and all that blah) as others. Like on the Lord Loss cover, there was a review saying it's '-guaranteed to gross anyone out,' and yet I read it like someone would read Harry Potter. How is that a result of growin' up on Barney? I wanna know.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:28 am
Lady_Solaris
My mom does not like me likin' gore. She says it's creepy.

omg same!
my mum was sooo freaked out at me lovin the whole saw series but it rocked!  

Crazy Daisy Soph

IamWHATiAM24

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:13 pm
Lady_Solaris
Kay. Maybe because my life is completely boring, and nothing interesting happens, and gore is very interesting, and completely the opposite of what happens in my life, so I like it... I guess. I guess also since I'm kinda morbid and sadistic underneath everything. Plus things without gore get kinda boring. Gore has a certain appeal, as well. Maybe that's why I like it..? I think it's influence from my sister. She wants to open up dead people at a mortuary when she gets older.

amen i totally agree, well besides the whole sister thing...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:17 am
I don't know if its the gore itself that I like, but the Demonata series is so detailed and so full of imagery that I can't get enough of it =]  

Snow_Faerie13706

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
The Darren Shan Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items