cats Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal_Fragments

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:57 pm
Arianah
I have one 10 year old tabby named Sissy. We call her sissy because she's a big fat sissy. She's scared of everything. When she was a kitten she was so afraid of us she ran into the baseboards to get away from us and got stuck. SHe ran from my room mate's hamster and is even afraid of bugs. But she's a one girl kitty and chooses me to love and leaves eaveryone else. The kids get mad because they want to cuddle her but she won't let them. Only I am allowed a kitty snuggle with Her Royal Chickeness.

She sounds so sweet. Isn't it strange how most cats choose the one who they want to share their precious time with? I love that...Her Royal Chickeness...lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:18 am
Amethyst_Crystal
Arianah
I have one 10 year old tabby named Sissy. We call her sissy because she's a big fat sissy. She's scared of everything. When she was a kitten she was so afraid of us she ran into the baseboards to get away from us and got stuck. SHe ran from my room mate's hamster and is even afraid of bugs. But she's a one girl kitty and chooses me to love and leaves eaveryone else. The kids get mad because they want to cuddle her but she won't let them. Only I am allowed a kitty snuggle with Her Royal Chickeness.

She sounds so sweet. Isn't it strange how most cats choose the one who they want to share their precious time with? I love that...Her Royal Chickeness...lol
i bow to her royal chickenness  

Unlucky_Furball

Crystal_Fragments

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:15 pm
The other night our cat brought a live mouse inside and let it go. It started running around the house and our cat was hunting it. In the end the poor old thing couldn't find the mouse, so I had to help her. Eventually she caught it and I evicted both.

At least she hasn't brought a rat inside......yet!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:33 am
Yeah, that was pretty funny.

Lately, our cat has been sleeping on my bed, and I'm sure it's because of the heater in the hallway. She gets annoyed when I don't watch DVDs at night because then she can't rub up against the screen and annoy me.  

Strawberry_Tea51

Crystal_Fragments

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:51 pm
LOL! Am sure a cat's role in life is to do all it can to annoy it's family.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:20 pm
Desert_Drifter51
Yeah, that was pretty funny.

Lately, our cat has been sleeping on my bed, and I'm sure it's because of the heater in the hallway. She gets annoyed when I don't watch DVDs at night because then she can't rub up against the screen and annoy me.
typical cat dus she watch dvds to biggrin  

Unlucky_Furball

Call_Me_Deb

Versatile Gaian

9,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:44 pm
I have a white "Turkish Angorra" named Kayla Gene the Cat. lol 8 years old. She's my baby.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:33 pm
Rubyjuke
I have a white "Turkish Angorra" named Kayla Gene the Cat. lol 8 years old. She's my baby.
it sounds like you are a cat person from the heart  

Unlucky_Furball

Call_Me_Deb

Versatile Gaian

9,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:11 pm
I am. lol Dogs scare me sometimes, and I can't handle dead fish, so cats are the perfect pet for me. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:43 pm
Rubyjuke
I am. lol Dogs scare me sometimes, and I can't handle dead fish, so cats are the perfect pet for me. wink

You're not the only one scared of dogs. I was once attack by a little nipper...can still feel it's teeth in my leg now...ouch! eek  

Crystal_Fragments

Strawberry_Tea51

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:46 am
LOL. I hate dogs too. They smell like wet dogs and they make too much noise when the phone rings.

Our cat makes too much noise too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:04 pm
lol My dad's friend's Pit Bull or Rottweiler chased my sister and I into our mom's car once, and I think that makes me worried about bigger ones.

My cat has a high soprano voice. lol My best friend's cats are tenors. hehe So which voice makes me cringe more? wink  

Call_Me_Deb

Versatile Gaian

9,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Crystal_Fragments

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:47 pm
Eeeek! That would have been so scary being chased by a dog.

Our cat is so lazy that as soon as she's through her cat door, she starts meowing to find us instead of looking for us.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:35 pm
Amethyst_Crystal
Eeeek! That would have been so scary being chased by a dog.

Our cat is so lazy that as soon as she's through her cat door, she starts meowing to find us instead of looking for us.
when i get home iam often met with a chourus of meows and purrs  

Unlucky_Furball

Unlucky_Furball

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:36 pm
Rubyjuke
lol My dad's friend's Pit Bull or Rottweiler chased my sister and I into our mom's car once, and I think that makes me worried about bigger ones.

My cat has a high soprano voice. lol My best friend's cats are tenors. hehe So which voice makes me cringe more? wink
pit bull can be very scasry  
Pets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces