Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OOMPH! Guild
WOK Championship!--Crash info (pg.1 AND 2), a new link Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:41 am
as soon as i saw the headline 'dero hurt himself' i said 'God damnit Dero! stare i hope he's ok! heart heart '  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:44 am
Somehow, I just KNEW he was gonna hurt himself...he's one of those people, you know? But I was betting on him breaking his arm or something.  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:52 am
*gasp* that'd be horrible! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:51 pm
Yet better than busting his head open which is what he almost did. sweatdrop

EDIT: I read what Dero said in the OOMPH!.de guestbook...he said he's fine except for a mild concussion and a crushed hand. He says he has to be woken up every hour when he sleeps at night in case of a belated brain hemorrhage, which he's at risk for. gonk (He mentioned his spine, but I couldn't translate it...) He said they were going 100 km/h when they hit the wall, so he's very lucky.  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:03 am
T^T  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:15 am
well, in the vid Crappi looks irritated at one point and Flux is like 'wheeee, trophy'. And i had to make sure Marta kept her hands to herself stare so...did they actually win of what?And where was his wife through all of this scheisse? real supportive she is scream maybe that's who the blonde was...anyway i'll stop ranting and venting my anger. have a nice day!  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:18 pm
watchdawg77
well, in the vid Crappi looks irritated at one point and Flux is like 'wheeee, trophy'. And i had to make sure Marta kept her hands to herself stare so...did they actually win of what?And where was his wife through all of this scheisse? real supportive she is scream maybe that's who the blonde was...anyway i'll stop ranting and venting my anger. have a nice day!

((Lol I thought of you when I saw Marta touch Dero))

I bet his wife was worried sick. Knowing how private Dero is, I bet he made sure his wife and son were never filmed when they came to see him. If his family actually didn't come, it would probably be because Innsbruck was too far away or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:48 pm
SparrowWriter
watchdawg77

((Lol I thought of you when I saw Marta touch Dero))

I bet his wife was worried sick. Knowing how private Dero is, I bet he made sure his wife and son were never filmed when they came to see him. If his family actually didn't come, it would probably be because Innsbruck was too far away or something.

((oh you did? lol!)) maybe...well, i was worried about Dero and still am, ya know all mother hen like...eventhough he could never be my child, i just want to protect him from everything. sweatdrop And i'm sure i'm real threatening to Marta she's probably like, " rolleyes another fangirl ranting at me?"  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:32 pm
It's good to know I'm not the only one who gets all worried and freaked out about bad things happening to German rockstars. ((Especially the really cute ones, like Paul Landers and Noel Pix))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:11 pm
So Dero was online for SEVEN HOURS Saturday/Sunday and I missed him by TEN MINUTES! I shot him an email anyway, and he replied this afternoon and said he's doing fine. biggrin

I don't care if I already knew that. For the second time, Dero has been aware of my existence and acknowledged it.  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:20 pm
SparrowWriter
So Dero was online for SEVEN HOURS Saturday/Sunday and I missed him by TEN MINUTES! I shot him an email anyway, and he replied this afternoon and said he's doing fine. biggrin

I don't care if I already knew that. For the second time, Dero has been aware of my existence and acknowledged it.

lol...does he know about the guild? ninja if he doesn't...he should! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:10 am
gonk That looked really painful. Glad he's okay.

XDDD Man, I'm scared if Dero did know about the guild someone would maul him.

Random Member: "DERO! scream What are you doing?! It's 2am German time! Go to bed!"

Dero: "NUUUUUHHHHH YOU CAN'T MAKE ME."

RM: "You suffered a concussion! You need sleep!"

Dero: "Concussion shumcussion. ROCK N ROOOOOLLLL!"  

bigblockletters

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:19 pm
bigblockletters
gonk That looked really painful. Glad he's okay.

XDDD Man, I'm scared if Dero did know about the guild someone would maul him.

Random Member: "DERO! scream What are you doing?! It's 2am German time! Go to bed!"

Dero: "NUUUUUHHHHH YOU CAN'T MAKE ME."

RM: "You suffered a concussion! You need sleep!"

Dero: "Concussion shumcussion. ROCK N ROOOOOLLLL!"

It actually was one in the morning in Germany when he was on. And I've thought about having a contest for making a banner for the guild home page and sending the entries to Dero and let him judge. (He'd do it too!)

Anyway, I'm sending a reply back to him right now to let him know about the guild. xd You guys inspire me so.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:04 pm
ooh, good idea! he could even give us ideas for some banners too! and on another note : yay i'm inspiring! ^__^  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

bigblockletters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:51 am
xD Huzzah for being inspiring!  
The OOMPH! Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]