Reply RP
Ramen House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Twilight Chinchilla

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:43 pm
Zan shortly after arrived. She was one of the newbie cooks but had very unique ideas. When her food didn't get burnt it tasted fabulous. "Hi Moni", She said cheefully noticing that someone else was their.((do you want me to describe my character? Like a full introduction or just skip that part? Oh and do they have some sort of outfit they ahve to wear or what? Get used to my questions I ask a LOT of questions all the time. mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:53 pm
"OMG HAI ZAN!" Moni glided through the room to glomp Zan. "Gwsh it was so boring without someone to talk to."

((ya can PM me that part if you want to.)))  

[[Moni-Chan]]
Crew

heavenmetal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:06 pm
Maikii suddenly arrived.
"Moni, Zan, I have a new Ramen recipe that is the most extraordinary meal EVER!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:49 pm
"Soooo I have LOT of extrodinary recipes but I burn them all and no one else can make them.", Zan said annoyed with herself. She still had burn marks from yesterday when her ramen actually caught fire somehow and scroched her fingers. They were all bandaged up now though.  

The Twilight Chinchilla

[[Moni-Chan]]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:31 pm
"HAI MAIKII!" Moni glopmed through the air as her belayed reaction. "Let's try the new ideas!" She hesitated. "But shoudln't we wait for coustomers?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:13 pm
“Nah… I think now, so there’s a fire, no one unimportant gets hurt!” Lazuri said cheerfully.  

Lazuri-Hikari
Vice Captain

heavenmetal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:24 am
My new recipe is........................Noodles+bananas+pudding+rice+soy sauce+sushi+potatoes= Teh best Ramen EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:11 pm
"Is it worth to risk how you go that idea?" Moni inched away from Maikii. "But since you are a guru, it's worth a try."
"Lazuri, fire get's people hurt if they don't know what to do." Moni squeeled as she ran around being scorched by boredome.  

[[Moni-Chan]]
Crew

Lazuri-Hikari
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:29 pm
"But... Fires hurt firemen too..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:02 pm
'B-b-but they know they will risk themselves' Moni blabbered. 'And if they know they are going to be risking their lives, why do they do it? Is it because they want to feel that great feeling of fame of some sort?'  

[[Moni-Chan]]
Crew

The Twilight Chinchilla

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:24 pm
Zan sort of stood their feeling a bit awkward. Her hands were clasped infront of her as she watched their shyly. She had only been working their for a little while and didn't know them all that well. She always made them laugh as her interaction though she rarely had any kind of true conversation with them. "That recipe might taste better if you add a little seasame(sp) oil and curry powder in the ramen...I always use it in my recipies and it tastes good when it's not burned to bad.", She said timidly flushing slightly as she averted her gaze more towards the floor as if she was almost looking for something. (9I always put sesamie(sp) oil in my ramen alogn with soy sauce, greek seasoning, seasoning salt, curry powder, steak sauce(it tastes good) , and something called weurshcester(no clue how to spell that but just say it and hopefully ti might be reacognizeable) in it to and it tastes SOOO good if I don't over season it as always. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:27 am
Moni hesitaed. "LET"S TRY ZAN'S IDEA!" she spewed as she was part clueless why bannanas and other fruit would be in ramen. "Besides, the gurus don't always have the best idea."  

[[Moni-Chan]]
Crew

The Twilight Chinchilla

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:31 pm
Zan looked at Moni with a silent thanks for supportign her. Then Zan went into the kitchen were soon the clattering of dishes and running water could be heard. She still had some dishes to clean up from the day before and some slightly burn crusted pots to clean. She usually didn't finish all of the washing by the time she left the night before and usually had some in the morning to do. She was used to doing dishes since her mother always gave her that job until Zan moved out when her parents started fighting. Thats why she was here at the ramen house and she enjoyed it a lot to.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:06 pm
[[Moni-Chan]]
Moni hesitaed. "LET"S TRY ZAN'S IDEA!" she spewed as she was part clueless why bannanas and other fruit would be in ramen. "Besides, the gurus don't always have the best idea."

Hey,hey,hey, the guru always knew that..............I just did'nt say it................okay, fine Zan's recipe is better!! stare  

heavenmetal

[[Moni-Chan]]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:45 pm
"Indeed so Maikii" Moni nudged.
"Zan, how bout atracting some customers?" Moni shouted through the loudness of the water faucet.
It had been an hour since she had arived yet, no customers had arrived.
"I'll go get some crafty stuff so we can do something for atraction." Moni grabbed her jacket and dashed out to the craft store. "Bye!" she shouted.
A half an hour passed when Moni came back with bags and bags of crafty things. *Like glitter, poster boards, pencils, pens, markers, glue, blahblahblah*
"I'm back!" She shouted as she plopped over the bags.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff