Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~
So about those Fruit snacks.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akila_Ishtar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:45 pm
*sob* But I like Anzu.....

Ah yea, Mai would be good for blueberry! And I just thought of black cherry too... but I haven't thought of who it could be that we don't have.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:33 pm
Akila_Ishtar
*sob* But I like Anzu.....

Ah yea, Mai would be good for blueberry! And I just thought of black cherry too... but I haven't thought of who it could be that we don't have.

*pat pat* There there, he's only biting off her head because she tastes so good I'm sure. ^^
Black cherry eh? Hmm... Yami no Bakura comes straight to mind, but we already have him... How about Zork then? Black cherry is just such a dark and kind of bitter version of a much sweeter and deeper flavor. (Zork is a dark version of a god in a way...) Most people don't like black cherry as well. ^^  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Aria Rothsbane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:50 pm
KitsuneChan8888888
Yugami: Um... cool...? XD;;
Marik: Well um... I was about to finish the post after Yami no Bakura, but then I thought that I wanted Malik to be in there too. So I thought for a while of any flavors I could be missing, then suddenly remembered sour apple. Luckily, that was a lot like Malik, so I added it. But then it felt wrong putting Malik in there but not his dark half, so I tried to think of another flavor I forgot. Not able to think of anymore, I was about to give up and just hit "submit" when it suddenly occured to me: Yami no Malik doesn't want people to enjoy him as a tasty snack; he wants them to suffer. So then the idea of a poisonous fruit snack hit me. XD;; And I would love YUU*GI*OU fruitsnacks... <3 I remember in sixth grade I used to always get Dragon Ball Z fruit snacks. I gave my friend a Vegeta one and she displayed it in her room. XD

o.0
Wow... well I can't really say anything to that (though it's hillarious) because if they had Yugiou fruitsnacks, we all know there'd be that one rare fruitsnack *probably the blue ones... those are NEVER in the packages...* It'd probably be on of the yami's, but my point...
I think I'd do that too...
o.o
Scratch that, I'd display them all!!!
That is awesomely hillarious!!! I'm sure we'd all agree that Yami no Mariku would feel that way. *nods*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:55 pm
I just thought of something...
How many people have a thing about eating your fruitsnacks a certain way?
I mean, if I were eating yuugi's fruitsnack, I'd start with the hair, and work my way down... and leave only his head so he'd look bald, and then finish it in one bite.
o.o
Anyone else have a weird way of eating them, or is it just me? I'd try to eat the individual grapes from the grape shaped Hi-C fruitsnacks... or were those some kind of orange color??? o.>  

Aria Rothsbane

superwhatever

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:32 pm
well I think mako tsunami would be some sort of tropical fruit since he live near the ocean  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:38 pm
Marikz2Kule
I just thought of something...
How many people have a thing about eating your fruitsnacks a certain way?
I mean, if I were eating yuugi's fruitsnack, I'd start with the hair, and work my way down... and leave only his head so he'd look bald, and then finish it in one bite.
o.o
Anyone else have a weird way of eating them, or is it just me? I'd try to eat the individual grapes from the grape shaped Hi-C fruitsnacks... or were those some kind of orange color??? o.>

Well, I don't eat individual bits off because then it gets sticky and sticky things really bug me. XD;; But I divide all the flavors into their own piles, then eat all of my least-favorite flavor first, then my second-least-favorite, and so on until only my favorite flavor is left. Then I eat all of those. XD;; I do that because I like the last taste that gets savored for a while to be my favorite.  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Akila_Ishtar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:42 pm
I do that too! First I eat them so that there is one of each flavor yet... then I eat them starting from my least favorite... to my favorite! =3

So I suppose I wouldn't eat Malik till last!!

Oye...

O__o; That didn't sound right..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:00 pm
*coughs* XD Ironically, orange is my favorite fruitsnack flavor, so I would save Jounouchi for last... XD;;  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

superwhatever

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:56 pm
KitsuneChan8888888
*coughs* XD Ironically, orange is my favorite fruitsnack flavor, so I would save Jounouchi for last... XD;;

well I would put him last too  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

o wow...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mY~sHAKESPEAREAN~rOMANCE

Aria Rothsbane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:14 pm
@Kitsune: You divide them into piles and eat them in a specific order? o....o I just tear a corner off the package and eat one at a time, whichever comes out. Honestly, orange kinda isn't my flavor... You know... I think eventually I would eat the Yami no Malik fruitsnack, even if it meant certain death.
!! Dude it's the "humane" suicide fruitsnack!!! Oh my god... thats kinda weird!

...I suddenly imagined Yuugi opening a pack of fruitsnacks, not paying any attention to what brand they were, and suddenly realizing that he was chomping into his own head. >.>
I can see Yami no Yuugi having a lot of fun with the Seto Fruitsnacks... every single one of them would be headless. XD
Yami no Yuugi: *glares at seto fruitsnack then bites down, ripping the head off violently* HA! Take THAT Kaiba!!!

...And then there would be the people who would sort the fruitsnacks into piles by their favorite yaoi pairings. >.> *would be guilty of doing that*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:33 pm
Yeah. XD I like to have the worst flavor over with first and the best flavor savored for last. I love orange though, as long as it's not too bitter like orange juice is. X3
And that just made my day, "It's a *humane* suicidal fruitsnack!" XD I wanna put that quote in my signature now, but I have a hard enough time getting the quiz to fit every week... XD;;
And wow... you've made me realize how endless the possibilites with YUU*GI*OU fruitsnacks are... X3 *imagines Jounouchi making his fruitsnack and the Kaiba fruitsnack get into a fight, and the Jounouchi fruitsnack winning*  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Aria Rothsbane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:27 am
XD Oh god... I totally see him doing that... XD

Oh man... I think all of the YUU*Gi*OU characters would have fun doing something with the fruitsnacks, whether it be viciously be-heading them with their teeth, or have them beat up someone they don't like. I'd be pretty funny to come in to Yuugi's home one day and see Yuugi taking out his frustration *lack of screen-time and loss of popularity to Yami no Yuugi* on the Yami no Yuugi fruitsnack... And then Yami comes in.
0_o;
Yami no Yuugi: Aibou... put down the fruitsnack...

Now I want some fruitsnacks... >.> Let me think... what would I do with the fruitsnacks??? ...probably do that whole collection thing you were talking about, except going a step further *seeing as all of the shelves in my room are full, and putting a fruitsnack next to the window is more than stupid (YUUGI! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU! YOU'RE A PILE OF GOO!!! *cries*)* I'd lick the backs of the fruitsnacks and stick them to my wall.
A little weird, I know... but I'd get creative with it. And I swear... if I found ANYONE eating my wall designs... *twitch* I think I'll just put a few Yami no Malik fruitsnacks on the wall as well...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:07 pm
Haha Jounouchi would do that huh? ^_^

Malik would probably b***h at the Yami no Yuugi fruits snacks... I could see him cringing at them and then ripping up the package and throwing the snacks off of his boat or something to that extend... or maybe smashing them up a couple times and screaming, "Die Pharaoh die!"

That's when Rishid walks in.... O__________o;

Isis said no, don't do it... but I just had to serve the crazy one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isis: I sense much fruit snack violence in the future... I must do something!  

Akila_Ishtar

Aria Rothsbane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:51 pm
XDDD
Oh that's hilarious. I really can see them all saying things like that... Throwing them off his boat... XD
And that made me happy. The Isis quote...
Fruit snack violence... XD

~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces