Reply Deathrock
Scarlet's Remains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This Old Oscillator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:16 am
I went back and listened to The Palest Grey again. I got it last year, but I'd only spun it a few times. I never realized how ******** good that album is. I mean, I liked it before, but I never really sat down and listened to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:28 am
Its pretty good compared to a lot of other music that seems to be getting pumped out and slapped with a deathrock label. I always preferred the track Bitter Cold In A Dry Season, reminds me of Christian Death for some reason.  

Pein and Pleasure
Crew

This Old Oscillator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:32 am
Pein and Pleasure
Its pretty good compared to a lot of other music that seems to be getting pumped out and slapped with a deathrock label. I always preferred the track Bitter Cold In A Dry Season, reminds me of Christian Death for some reason.

I really like The Magician. I think that's my favorite track on the album.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:34 pm
Pein and Pleasure

Romeo's distress?  

AEtherclaw

Pein and Pleasure
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:48 pm
AEtherclaw
Pein and Pleasure

Romeo's distress?

Yup. Just reminds me of it for some reason, I'm not sure if its the bass, the guitar, or both.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:08 am
Scarlet's Remains posted this on their Myspace yesterday:

Quote:

We have reformed and we are currently setting up auditions for a new vocalist. Scarlet's Remains is a Los Angeles based band.Must be professional, dedicated, experienced and able to tour. If you are interested and believe that you can do it reply to us asap!

This Old Oscillator

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:21 am
it somehow doesn't seem right that they would have a different vocalist.  
Deathrock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff