Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pet Journals
.:: The Chisato Mansion :: UPDATED//PM for RP::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like better?
The Cuddly Cerise Shizuka
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
The Playful Alexus Kotoha
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:37 pm
((Here's the latest of Izu for Sakura just in case Haru feels like he wants to RP with her ->v<-))

ChiemiChan
Blinking, she then said "Well, it's real fast, hm... wanna read mine?" she asked innocently as she then pulled his hand up to her heart. Smiling she then said "I don't speak heart language but I think that they're saying the same thing tee hee~" smiling a bit, she then leaned up and gave him a peck on the cheek before giggling a bit shyly.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:06 pm
Eyes widening in surprise at the unexpected event that had just taken place, Haru then stammered with his words as he then said "Um . . . Thanks~"  

Sungmin_Sakura

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:23 pm
Smiling, she then said "No problems~ tee hee~ ooh~ why don't you come visit my room~ c'mon, c'mon~"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:47 pm
"Um . . . are you . . . really sure you um . . . want me in your room? . . . ?"  

Sungmin_Sakura

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:56 pm
((Sakura, don't forget the quotes -^^-; it's like a book -^^-; (" ")))
Nodding her head she then said "Yups, yups, plus, me wants to show you my room while your here~ why...? you don't wanna go to my room?~"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:30 am
Not wishing to make her sad,He than said "If it's not too long . . . I guess i could stay for a little while . . ."  

Sungmin_Sakura

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:37 am
((Thanks "Miekitty" -^^-))
Eyes gleaming happily, Izumi grabbed his hands and zoomed down the hallway with laughter heading towards her room, without any second thoughts to let him finish.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:19 pm
Trailing behind with Izumi pulling him down the hall, he then said "Wow, how long do you think it will be till we get there?"  

Sungmin_Sakura

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:27 pm
Stopping right next to a door, Izumi then said "Whatcha talking about? We're here already~"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:37 pm
Blinking, as Izumi opened the door to her room, his eyes twitched as he saw stuffed animals to one side and a small portrait that was a picture of her when she had been a child. Looking into her room he then asked her "Umm... is it really okay to umm... go into your room??"  

Sungmin_Sakura

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:47 pm
Clinging to his arm while closing the door, she then pulled him over to her bed and pointed to a stuffed kitty and said "That there, that's not a normal stuffed animal y'know? she's special, she's Naomi~" Sitting on the bed while telling him to sit as well, she then said "So... what do you like to do in your free time?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:57 pm
(Chii- um.. do you think that you can rp Jacey with Dior??)

Swallowing a bit at the fact that he was in her room, he then said "Um.." thinking about a lie that he could say he then said to himself 'Dammit! I can't lie to her!' "I.. i like to look at girls.. and i um.. i like you the best.."  

Sungmin_Sakura

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:05 pm
((Sure, I'll start -^^-))

Her cheeks changed to a slight tinge of red as she then grasped his hand and said "Well, y'know... I like you a whole bunch too~"

Laying upon her bed, Jacey lazily twirled her hair bored... she then said "Man... I haven't seen a girl that I could hit on in days... The girls here are either taken or I feel too much like family to them..." Groaning she then threw a pillow at her door to get rid of her stress."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:17 pm
Thinking of what to do next, Haru then said "Well.. it looks like my time here is up sorry but i think i um.. have to go.." Getting up, he then started to leave her room, trying to keep a straight face from what he thought was about to happen."

Opening the door to the room next to her's in her new home Dior got hit by a pillow that seemed to be aimed right at her. Faling to the carpet below her feet, she then held her hand up to her cheek where the pillow had hit. She then thought to herself that the pillow had quite a force put into it had the person who had thrown it wanted to kill her?  

Sungmin_Sakura

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:25 pm
Grabbing his hand as he was about to leave she then said "Pun, pun, I thought that you said that you liked me the best?~ are you gonna go to see a different other girl and tell her you like her best too?" Pouting, she then held on to his hand tightly and said "If you really did like me, then you could at least stay a bit longer!~"

Gasping, at the realization that she had hit someone, she quickly ran over to where Dior had fallen and said "Are you alright? I'm so sorry... You're not hurt are you?" Carrying the girl to her bed, she lightly placed her down, and went to retrieve the pillow that she had thrown. Once she had gotten it, she then placed it under the girl's head as she then said "There you go"  
Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff