Sacred Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elmntsofnature
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:28 pm
Hearing a faint roar tasumadu quickly grabs the dagger and runs toward the edge of the city. When he stops he see's a young man laying flat on the ground and a giant boar about to charge him. "Stand back" said tasumadu. "I warn you I am a pilgrimager, I think that is a word. Is that a word? Well it doesn't matter I am here to defeat you." The boar charged tasumadu with full force and with but luck and a quick eye tasumadu lunged his sword into the boars head. The boar fell down, defeated, and evaporated into energy that seaped back into the earth. Tasumadu walked over to the man and looked at him for a second. After that second, he gently kicked him in the side of his ribs. "Hey" said tasumadu with a firm voice "I saw you reach for your weapon when the boar charged toward me. I am strong enough to take care of myself I will have you know. I am on a pilgrimage" now holding the dagger in one hand in the air "and I will do my best to finish it, even if it means I have to take down a boar or two." Tasumadu then extended his hand out to the young man and said "Grab my hand and I will help you up."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:35 am
*Xin grabs his hand and slowly gets up* "Thanks alot, although, it would of been beter to dodge it, then counter it from the side...." *Xin looks at the young man* "but never mind that, i completely forgot to introduce myself" *mentaly slaps himself* "im Xinstuj, from Ghidona, and you are i might ask?'  

Kotet

Elmntsofnature
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:32 pm
"My name Tasumadu." Tasumadu gently reaches out his hand and shakes xinstuj's hand. "I presume you are a fighter. I am not as well trained in fighting. Well, in fact, I have not had any experience fighting. Today is the first day of my pilgrimage to the five sacred mirrors."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:24 pm
*Xin cracks his neck, still feeling the pain from the ambush* "Five Sacred mirrors huh...well im not really a fighter, just good at strategy. i mainly use magic, maybe i could tag along and show you some pointers in combat. You may have a Sword, knowing how to wield it is a completely different thing."  

Kotet

Elmntsofnature
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:10 am
"That is true, and I can always use an extra pair of hands, but please remember one thing; that it was me who slayed the boar, not you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:41 pm
"Yes Yes, I know. I admit if i was more aware i would of been able to sense it coming. Now then, wheres our first stop?  

Kotet

Elmntsofnature
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:48 pm
"We must travel to the piers of Menarth. After we stock up on supplies and and get our passports we will head to the temple in chanom. That is where we can unlock the first mirror."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:20 pm
"So, Menarth is near the Ocean right?" *Xin, living in the desert his whole life hasnt even seen a like* " whats it like? What color is it?"  

Kotet

Elmntsofnature
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:15 pm
"That's right" said tasumadu. "It is just a small trading city but they use the ocean as their main defense. When they are attacked they iether retreat into the forest or hide in the ocean. They are nice folk and quite relaxed. You will love the ocean. It is just a beautiful, endless sight."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:48 pm
"wow" *Thinks of what the ocean is like and then realizes he has let his guard down numerous times and keeps quiet*  

Kotet

Elmntsofnature
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:33 pm
"It is quite a beautiful sight. I always just lose myself when watching them."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:04 pm
"Anyway, How far away is it?" *Xin and his new friend continue walking, xin suddenly stopped* "were being watched" said Xin in a low calm tone"  

Kotet

Elmntsofnature rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Elmntsofnature
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:12 am
"Yeah. It has been following us since we left my village. Best if we keep moving until it pops out. The town is around 39.6 milos, not that far away." As the two kept moving, a wild boar ran out of the bushes and stopped midway.

((Battle time. here is how it works. you say the name of your attack, magic or physical, then you roll two dice, set it to six sided dice and 2 dice. if the number is even, your attcak hit, if it is odd, your attack missed. For magic though, if the number is above 5 it hit and if it is either 11 or 12 it is instant death, excluding other characters. if it is 10 or 12 for physical it counts as immediate death.))((Have fun))  
Kotet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:54 pm
*The giant Boar begins to charge Xin, he dodges and faces the boar, which is still charging in that direction.* "BREATH BALZE!!!" *a stream of fire shoots out from Xin's mouth and minorly scorches the Boar*  

Kotet

Elmntsofnature
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:27 pm
Tasumadu quickly stepped out of the way as his new traveling companion let out the burst of fire energy. "DUDE, wicked. that was awesome."  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games