Welcome to Gaia! ::

U T O P I A Guild

Back to Guilds

Send a guild invite to us and receive important updates about UTOPIA! 

Tags: Utopia, Utopian, Plexi, Charity, Giveaways 

Reply U T O P I A
Introduce Yourselves Here! <333 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome gold from UTOPIA!
  Mmmmmm, gold. :F
View Results

Naeyru
Vice Captain

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:39 pm
hmm might as well introduce myself too.

I'm just a boring girl. Blah blah blahs. I spend too much time sleeping and daydreaming and staring at the computer screen. I'm often too lazy to do my art commissions, let alone my homework (but I DO get them done, mind you). Oh, I live under a rock too.

People tend to spell my username wrong, but really you can just call me Nae, or my rl name if you know it. I'm not mean or scary... so please talk to me? xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:08 pm
Man! looks like everyone beat me to it stressed ... xcept Zucchi blaugh
hum-el here your friendly taco eatin' mexican (who actually lives in México) I'm kinda' old, 28 years old soon to be 29 but don't seem to have a problem having fun here in Gaia.

Good people call me hummy (hint hint*) and my girlfriend calls me cupcake, and sometimes sweet chocolate brownie... um... i'm a graphic designer... i study... work too... read comics... play videogames... go to the movies and i think that's it for now.

I'm excited to be with you guys, i want to get to know each of you, at least the first bunch of Utopians sweatdrop so i'll see u around domokun  

hum-el

Sassy Aux Fruits.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:45 pm
Well.. I guess it's time for me to introduce myself.

So first of all, hi everyone ! Hi hum-el, Wingie, Heart, Roachy, Taylor, AG, Al, Deathie, AsianVash, Vix, Fiona, Sira, Dream, Sprinkle and Moth =D

My screen name is Sassy Aux Fruits, but I'd rather have you calling me Sassy, Sass' or SassyFruits. You can also call me by my real name, which is Sylvia, I don't really mind. =)

So, I'm a girl, as you must have already guessed by now, I'm 15 years old, turning 16 on september 10th (yeah that sucks, I remember on my birthday party the only thing you could see on TV was the infamous september 11th). As odd as it sounds, I'm actually a 11th grader, entering 12th grade next year. (I skipped 1st grade) And I'm really happy, though I have some exams but I'm done with school for the next 3 months =)

I entered Gaia on September 5th, 2005 and I never regreted that. I had a lot of fun on the first 7 month, but I ended up becoming a bit bored with it, so I went on a hiatus from approx~~ April 2006~May 2007. You can consider me an oldbie. :p Now I'm back and happy. I made a few acquaintances on Gaia, and some friends that I really really like. Those special people, i'll always remember. I love Gaia because it's so much fun. <3

So what about my life? Some people would call me a nerd, since I do really good at school, straight A's, always the first and blabla. But that's useless. Some people would call me "popular" since I have many friends, talk to everyone, throw quite big parties, blablabla. That's not the point either. I can't define my life, except that everything is contradictory. xD
But I can tell you that I love dancing(I practise ballet 2 hours a week), swimming (3 hours a week), listening to music (almost all the time) especially pop/rock, british bands, rock, r'n'b, french songs, electro, house, and many more. I love every style. I also adore eating, thanks god I'm nowhere near to fatness. I love watching TV too, taking pictures with my oh-so-cool&brand-new camera, cooking, hanging out with my friends and fashion.

I talked too much I think. xD I can be really talkative (but sometimes I'm really quiet)

So if you want to get to know me, chitchat in the Utopian thread, one my thread, or PM me. =3
And if you ever want to see me, come to Paris, France. Because that's where I live. heart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:48 am
Hey hey
I'm Nurgis and I'm an almost 20year old girl from Iceland.
I'm an art student (everlasting it seems mrgreen ).
I guess I'm a complete nerd. I play other than gaia, WoW, D&D and Sims and I'm a hopeless Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan, so if you like to chat about I'll be sure to have lots to contribute.
I sometimes like to draw quicky avi art, just when I feel like it so who knows, you might be lucky(or not depending on how much you like my art skills wink xd ).
I've recently been reading the greatest fantasy series ever been published; A song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin. The first book is called "A Game of Thrones" so go read it biggrin
My greatest defect is I believe my allergies. I have allergies for all animals with fur, which is the worst because I couldn't love animals more and can't stand being able to snuggle 'em without passing out from ashma.
I hope to get to know you guys better in the future
Love Nurgie wink
heart

Nurgis

Tusia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:07 am
hi people! :]

My name is Justine and I'm from Poland. I'm 17 years old. I'm young and I have many dreams...f. ex. I want to learn how to play drums, learn greek, japanese, german, finnish, irish.....and I want to learn how to ride on skateboard..^^ hmm...what more..I love tymbarks (this is tymbark) and MD :]

I'm PC nerd..>.< I know everything.. xd

well.. I like draw and play basketball and voleyball.

And I love old musical comedys. :]

My music preferences: LP, Placebo, Jem, The Hush Sound, Keane, Ladytron, Go! Go! 7188 (japanese band biggrin ), Blur, Queen adn many more... smile

and...I like Warcraft III and WoW xd

Dziekuje (thank you) i do zobaczenia (cya)! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:34 am
Darn it.
Gramps beat me here.
xD
Oh well, he's so senile he'll forget he already introduced himself.
xD

I'm Zucci. And that's pretty much what everyone calls me, unless you're one of the few people on here who actually know my real name, then you get kicked in the balls.
>_____>

I have a son, who will be 1 on July 14. He's my life, even though sometimes he gets on my nerves when he poops a lot. xD

I'm seventeen, in college to become a CSI (crime scene investigator) I have fourteen more months till I graduated, then I will be either going for my Bachelors, or get my degree for a Vet Tech.
>_<

Oh yah. I play Final Fantasy XI. So if you have it, hit me up. I usually play solo, but I make exceptions on occasion. I play in the world Fairy, and no I didnt get to pick. T____T

I suck with intros.

Black.Zucchini.

dollfaceeee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:23 pm
I'm a nervous wreck but I'll bet
that the TV set
tells us what we've wanted to hear.
But none of these sound bites
are coming in clear.

Hmmm, I kind of stink at introducing myself...

My name's Michelle; however, you can call me whatever you like... As long as I like it, too.
I'm fifteen; I'm a kid at heart; but I hear I'm mature?
I'm always up for a surprise; I like order and routine sometimes.
I lovelovelove scary movies; but I can't watch them by myself.
I play lacrosse and field hockey; I used to swim.
I'm Korean and multilingual. Trilingual?...
I like learning and trying new things.
I like it when people say hi and smile.
I like waking up everyday and seeing what it has in store for me.
Get to know me, I swear I don't bite. (:

From the third world to the corporate ear
we are the symphony of modern humanity.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:26 pm
O.O Woah, I'm a Utopian now! Say whut O:!
Ok so in terms of introducing myself...well ahhhh....
First off, I prefer to be called Kristine, or Kris, so please do so xD

I've been a member on Gaia for over 3 years, I'm a girl...Or am I.. xD. No in all seriousness, yes I'm female...no really... xD I'm not joking razz .
I'm 18 years old, I'm currently off the market relationship wise xD. Ahhh, I've graduate highschool, but I'm going back top highschool come this fall to improve my grades so I can get into a good university.

On that note, many of you have probably already guessed that I am Canadian, and if you didn't...well you know now xD. I like to think I'm funny but I'll let you all be the judge of that. :3. I'm not shy and I love to talk...alot O.O. Those of you who know me can vouch for me <3.

Ahh for the time being I can't think of anything else to tell you ^-^. I'm sure in the comming days, (Or weeks xD) You'll learn all there is to know about me <3.

So ya... Hi xD.  

Kuarri

Tasty Snack

~Michiko Mint~

Ruthless Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:12 pm
Wahh, I got here so late.

Well, that's my usual style. I'm typically late for just about everything. I'm quite a disorganized person, unless it's something that really counts or when I know people are counting on me.

My name is Marisa, though you can call me just about anything you want, as long as I know you're referring to me. Any variation of my nick or name are acceptable. (Mint, Michiko, Michan, Marisa, Missy, Risa, etc) I'm 19 years old, have been living on my own for a couple years now. I currently reside in British Columbia, Canada. Just graduated this past friday from highschool, but still have another week of classes as well as exams left.

I enjoy art, though I'm not especially good at it. Music is my passion, I couldn't live without it. I play clarinet and sing. I've been told that I have a brilliant ear.

I like to bake. I'm not a very good cook but I'm very un-picky about food so it's ok. I love cake. And muffins. A lot. I really hate asparagus.

Around people I'm not familiar with I can be very awkward and quiet so I hope to get to know you all well. 3nodding

Thanks very much for accepting me into your community. I will try to make the best of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:43 pm

Hello! I'm Melissa!
I'm so excited that I've now become an official Utopian!
I will do my best to clean this place what the name implies, a Utopia!
I'm 17 as well smile Birthday in Jan.
Girl smile Love art.
I'm nice,sometimes silly & love giving out random art smile Just because.

`Mel

Kingcore Koopa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:46 pm
Thank you guys for considering me a UTOPIAN!
I am truly honored and very grateful to be part of such a lovely online family heart

Now a 'little bit' about myself :]

My name is Nick but you can call me by any on my many nicknames (KiKo, Koopa, Koo, Koopa-kun, etc.) Many of my friends refer to me by my real name but I'll answer to anything as long as it has some relevance to my username/real name. I'm 22 years old, and live in the 'fabulous' state of Louisiana.

I joined Gaia on November 15th, 2005 (Yes Im an 05'er). Its lovely having to known as many friends here as I have and Im truly honored to have them by my side at all times and be referred to as their friends :'D

I love music, mainly alternative, rock, pretty much anything thats on the radio and popular these days.

Im a college senior majoring in Atmospheric Sciences (a.k.a. Meterology or study of the weather) and have plans on working either at a weather station onland or working on buoys off the Gulf and keeping tabs of them from land.

Again I love my friends. They are like family so I treat them like so!
Though many think Im a wonderful person (which I thank each and everyone of you) but I'm not perfect, but I am constantly finding flaws in myself and try to improve them.

If any of you guys would like to know more about me, dont hesitate to ask.
Im very easy going so Im easy to talk to! nwn  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:49 pm
Hello hello! I am Sextacular Wonder Trin xD well for now O.o
You can Call me Trin, Trinidy or Outlaw xD Even Emily O.o
I already know alot of you but I like talking about my self xP

I've been on gaia a bit over three years and am really happy to help when I can ^_^ I am honered to be a member of Utopia heart
xD lets see I collect eddits, emotes, other pixle items and avi art, also love items but love to share as well Hmm Oh! and I'm a 25 year old piscies who lives in Maine USA xP Oh! and *passes out cookies*  

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

hobosly

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:04 pm
Whoa... eek *is daunted by the previous long introductions*

Well... ninja ...I'm Hobosly. I'm kind of random at times and totally nuts (always ^^). I love meeting new people and having serious conversations/discussions and debates, or just fooling around and having mini RPs. I'm an easy-going person who loves to read and write. I draw...but I admit to not loving it (which kind of needs to change since I'm going into a post seconadry art course sweatdrop )

Likes: Anime (there's an entry in my journal listing them), manga, J-rock, J-Pop, Korean Rock/Pop (K-Pop O_o?), video games (Owns: PS2, Dreamcast, Gameboy Advance / Seeking: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii)

Dislikes: Rude people/Ignorant people/Inconsiderate people (etc. Just people who make life less enjoyable, or at least would if you allowed them to).

A normal day for me consists of rollerblading, hanging out with my friends, surfing Gaia and working on commissions biggrin

Alright...I feel less daunted now blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:06 pm
0o0o0o They finally let you guys in! W00t! More people ^^  

L Amoureux

~Angelina Elven~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:30 pm
Omg! 8D I'm a member!!! <333 Thank you so much! 8D

I'm Angelina! n.n I'm so excited!
I'm 13 and I'm a state winning pianist. :3 I won 3rd place for composition once but not since then. n.n

Mel is my beloved twin on Gaia and Menewsha. <333 My B-Day is August 22nd, and my Gaiaversery is September 6th! 8D

U T O P I A

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff