Crew

Futuring Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:29 pm
Trick Master Mint [a]
Crimson_Shikigami
Mine?

Who else's?

Oh right, sorry, Actually the one in my signature is the whole thing. It dose not show the rest of her body unfortunalty.

Sorry Mint.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:06 pm
My name is Helose!

My favorite games in order, are...

IaMP, Imperishable Night, Phantasmagoria of Dim. Dream.  

Helose

NinjaSX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:52 am
Hi, I'm NinjaSX, though I prefer to be called Skythe. My favorite game is Perfect Cherry Blossom followed up by Mountain of Faith. Though I do love Immaterial and Missing Power and Phantasmagoria of Flower View on netplay. I have played all games, including the PC-98 ones. My favorite characters are Suika, Reisen, Patchouli and Komachi. My favorite battles are Sakuya's (EoSD), Marisa's (Both LLS and IN), Yuyuko's (PCB), and Sanae's (MoF). Suwako and Mokou were pretty fun to fight too, but I haven't beaten them yet- I can only get to their third to last spellcards. =/

I've only 1cc'd PCB's Easy, IN's Easy and Normal, IaMP's Hard, and MoF's Easy and Normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:14 pm
Hi there. I'm Valo and I've been playing the Touhou games on and off for a long while. My overall favorite character is 八雲 藍 (Yakumo Ran) and my favorite Touhou game is 東方花映塚 (Phantasmagoria of Flower View). Despite having played all of the Touhou series and a few fan games, my skills are not so great because of the long breaks I take from them.

I enjoy all kinds of games (video and card alike), and I am an avid Iaido practitioner and sword collector. I plan to soon buy the Touhou card game, as it looks very fun.

...Wait, Chitose is that Mint?  

Valo

Magnetic Lunatic

goat like my balls
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:03 pm
Touhou fans seem to have a strange liking for Mint it would seem. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:10 pm
Fang-tan
Touhou fans seem to have a strange liking for Mint it would seem. xd

Yes I do~

Futuring Girl
Crew

Sharp Shooter Chitose
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:01 pm
>_> Good to know I have fans. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:48 pm
Of course you have fans, you're like a Touhou celebrity, and completely awesome at dance games.
Also, I'm pretty sure that a number of Japanese Touhou fans may worship you. surprised  

Valo

Magnetic Lunatic

iMagician

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:15 pm
Hey everyone! Suicider20 here, Ive only played Touhou 7 Perfect cherry Blossom and Phantasmagoria of Flower view but I liked them both. I only got into this a couple of weeks ago but still love the games. Hopeing to make new friends and meeting new people.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:19 pm
Hello, folks. I am new to Touhou, though I have played EoSD, PCB, IaMP, and IN. My current favourite character is Sikieiki, but in IaMP, it's Sakuya for sheer cool factor =) The time-stopping maid is awesome. But China Hong Meirin is a close second.

I must defeat Remi, but not until I finish my calculus project. Must... do... calculus...

[snaps and rushes off to play EoSD]  

Alphagirl

Ace of Hearts

20,075 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Partygoer 500

Futuring Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:01 pm
Glad you coulde join!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:44 pm
Udongein
Glad you coulde join!

Thanks for extending the invite, then. smile And Shinku is funny in your sig xd  

Alphagirl

Ace of Hearts

20,075 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Partygoer 500

Three Leaf Ivy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:56 pm
I've got EoSD, PCB, and IN. PCB is the one I play most often because it's got the improved gameplay mechanics over EoSD, and it's fully translated (if IN's been fully translated then I'm missing out on lots I think). I've cleared PCB with Sakuya on Easy and that's about it for my accomplishments so far. I don't play EoSD and IN much.

EDIT: Wait, no, I cleared IN with Sakuya and Remilia on Easy. But that's really it now.  
Gensokyo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff