Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:~*Main Forum*~:.
.:~*The Forest*~:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come into the spooky forest?
  Umm...Sure?
  Only for a cookie...
View Results

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:50 pm
"Thanks for the flower. Shadow must have heard a noise. But ok, let's chase her!"

((my name is serena NOT selena))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:53 pm
((sorry for that it wont happen again))

Omaru stands up and offers a hand down to Serena"i will race you to her!"  

Seykkku
Vice Captain

Shimo-no-Obake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:02 pm
((I just started the thread and you guys are already on page two...GEEZ, umm hey, am i aloud to be in two places at once? like be rping in my home and here at the same time.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:03 pm
((it's ok))

Serena accepted the hand and said "Sure, let's race!"  

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:09 pm
(( yeah))
"ready? set....go!" omaru stays behind for a while to see where serena goes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:19 pm
Serena starts running and starts to sniff around to find Shadow's sent. She followed it for awhile and then stoped. She picked up another sent that followed Shadows. She started to run again.  

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:21 pm
seeing the distress in Serena's movements he picks up the pace and comes up quick behind her"everything ok???" He says with concern.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:32 pm
"Well I picked up another sent that is either following Shadow or Shadow is following it. But I can't tell what it is. That's whats getting me worried."  

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:37 pm
"well lets follow it see where it exactly goes.."goes ahead and sees where it goes. "I SEE HER SHE IS JUST AHEAD!" he runs back and takes serena by the hand and pulls her along.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:45 pm
*walks into forest randomly*.....  

tsuretsukiri

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:50 pm
omaru stumbles into Tsuki and stops dead in his tracks and blinks rapidly" y-you made it???" He lets go of Serena and tackles Tsuki to the ground  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:45 pm
...? *blinks in confusion*  

kunoichi-hinata
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Shimo-no-Obake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:53 pm
((Hey the maps available, any comments or addition requests?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:01 pm
Raishu was in the forest practicing fighting on a tree stump. He was kicking as hard as he could. Punching too. He wasn't using any white magic. Raishu was in his full human form. He was so tired but he ahd to kepp going, he just growled at the stump and set a fury of attacks on it. Then he heard rustling from the trees around him. Raishu turned from tree to tree, "Come on, don't cheat, try to find me in ur human form." Raishu's ears perked and hs eyes widened, that voice, i recognize it..., raishu had a quick flashback.  

Shimo-no-Obake

Shimo-no-Obake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:09 pm
He was at battle in his first life, there was a scream from the village, his mother's scream. Raishu ran back to find a man over his mother's dead body. The man laughed and said, "You fools, you shall never kill me! I am invincible!" he remembered the man using dark magic. Raishu came to and he noticed dark magic form around him. He knew he was back from his flashback but how is this man still alive? Raishu then noticed the darm magic transform into several human-shaped beasts. Raishu reached for his scimitars but they were gone, they were floating in air. they unsheathed themselves and lunged at Raishu. Raishu, a little startled, dodged them by milimeters. He then turned and looked for where the voice was coming from. He stood quiet and attacked the dark creatures, kicking furiusly as the disappear and reappear somewhere else. Raishu screeched at a high pitch while transforming into his half bird form. The screech is to be heard by anybody with 10 miles. If a human here's it for too long they may go deaf.  
.:~*Main Forum*~:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff