celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24

heh, you consider my actions kind? i didn't know i was a kind person. o.O
<3

anyone can be kind if they want ^^

haha. if you say so. i thought i was pretty cold hearted. maybe because i tend to refuse to date a lot of people. haha.
<3

oh i do that allllll the time pepople just don't take a hint sometimes lol

haha, i see. for some reason, lots of boys end up falling for me, but i tend to see all of them as just friends. i don't get it. and they say that i'm a horrible person for "toying" with boys hearts. I'm usually defensive with the saying "its not my fault they feel that way about me". so i don't know if i'm cold or not. Its like a Hikari-Daisuke thing. o.O
<3

lol i know how you feel i get alot of guys falling for me too and i'm just like i'm not ready for a realtionship but they don't care they keep asking lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:56 pm
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24

heh, you consider my actions kind? i didn't know i was a kind person. o.O
<3

anyone can be kind if they want ^^

haha. if you say so. i thought i was pretty cold hearted. maybe because i tend to refuse to date a lot of people. haha.
<3

haha, i see. for some reason, lots of boys end up falling for me, but i tend to see all of them as just friends. i don't get it. and they say that i'm a horrible person for "toying" with boys hearts. I'm usually defensive with the saying "its not my fault they feel that way about me". so i don't know if i'm cold or not. Its like a Hikari-Daisuke thing. o.O
<3

lol i know how you feel i get alot of guys falling for me too and i'm just like i'm not ready for a realtionship but they don't care they keep asking lol

haha. boys. who needs to date? its not nessecary.
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx
Vice Captain

Shun Kajuji
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:27 pm
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24

<3

<3

<3

ya i know i'm going to wait until i find the right person and nomore online relationships they just lead to heart break  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:41 pm
I like banner #1 and no, I'm not dead.  

sorrowscall
Crew

Shun Kajuji
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:45 pm
sorrowscall
I like banner #1 and no, I'm not dead.

yay she lives woot  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:46 pm
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24

<3

<3

<3

true true. though sometimes RP-ing romantically with someone on gaia can be fun, as long as you don't take it too far like almost everyone does on gaia. haha.

to Sorrowscall: woot!
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx
Vice Captain

Shun Kajuji
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:57 pm
celine_jules24
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24

<3

<3

<3

true true. though sometimes RP-ing romantically with someone on gaia can be fun, as long as you don't take it too far like almost everyone does on gaia. haha.

<3

ya i know i remember this one guy online just came out of nowhere i didn't even meet him befor was saying how much he wanted me and stuff and i was like wtf calm down i don't even know you lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:03 pm
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24

<3

<3

<3

ya i know i remember this one guy online just came out of nowhere i didn't even meet him befor was saying how much he wanted me and stuff and i was like wtf calm down i don't even know you lol

dude, i one day got this random PM and it said the dude wanted to cyber with me. I was like "WTF? who the hell are you and hellz no!" haha.
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx
Vice Captain

Shun Kajuji
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:09 pm
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24

<3

<3

<3

dude, i one day got this random PM and it said the dude wanted to cyber with me. I was like "WTF? who the hell are you and hellz no!" haha.
<3
i had a simaler experince in rl the guy still keep asking my to sleep with him lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:13 pm
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
celine_jules24

<3

<3

<3
i had a simaler experince in rl the guy still keep asking my to sleep with him lol

haha. you should have been like "sleep where? this is cyberspace. There are no beds here." haha.
anyway, we should get back to talking about the banners.
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx
Vice Captain

Shun Kajuji
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:18 am
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
celine_jules24

<3

<3

<3

haha. you should have been like "sleep where? this is cyberspace. There are no beds here." haha.
<3

ya i know we've gotten majorly off topic lol is it just me or dose my first banna sorta looks like a movie poster lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:58 pm
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji

<3

<3

ya i know we've gotten majorly off topic lol is it just me or dose my first banna sorta looks like a movie poster lol

i know right? i have a habit of changing subjects. haha.
it sure does! then again, all of the first four of them do.
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx
Vice Captain

Shun Kajuji
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:29 pm
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji

<3

<3

<3

lol so true you got and ideas for the little banner to put in the corner??  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:15 pm
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji

<3

<3

um...well, if i were to make one, i would put tailmon and patamon doing the hokey-pokey. haha. i'm a big fan of theirs. haha. but thats just me. i honestly can't come up with anything for a banner.
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx
Vice Captain

Shun Kajuji
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:25 pm
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji
celine_jules24
Shun Kajuji

<3

<3

um...well, if i were to make one, i would put tailmon and patamon doing the hokey-pokey. haha. i'm a big fan of theirs. haha. but thats just me. i honestly can't come up with anything for a banner.
<3

i could do that if i had a pic of that lol  
~the digital zone~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas