Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Homestarmy
HomeStar Wars! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to be in this Experimental Film?
Yeah!
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
It's a lion!
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
Check Balance??
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Make Deposit??
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
*hits coffee with a drumstick*
44%
 44%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 29

James Evans

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:44 pm
Sange
Rikky Boy
Sange
wow... this guild has gone horribly perverse... TWO people who have not seen star wars. So... depressing.

I have seen Star Wars 3nodding
Not the second series thingy though. The clones one..

well, thats fine. Its just the original trilogy that is incredibly awesome. The new ones you only watch to finish the begining of the story, and nothing else.
was the best movie I saw!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:18 pm
for those of you who haven't seen Star Wars or don't like it, all i have to say is...BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!! scream stressed blaugh

i'm loving this Homestar Wars thing. it's fwickin awesome! xd  

drgnladyblue

Matt the masterofshadows

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:50 am
I only need #3, and I'll have the whole set!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:52 pm
Oh my figgin' Wow!!! Never seen... What about... I mean couldn't you... Can't handle... Think I'm dreaming... What a nightmare... Not even just... Haven't you... Need some air... Holy gwippin'....... mmmmMMMMWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! crying

I can't handle it! Must there be such atrosities in the world?!? Have you no Shame!?! My Heaven's Man! Pull yourself together!!! *SwhhaaaAP*

OK, OK. It's OK. I can handle it. Everything'll be just fine. Everything'll be-- crying gonk crying HOLD MEEEE!!!!!!!!  

Adli Sanjay

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:07 pm
holy... gwippin'? whats a gwippin?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:01 pm
It's the vulgar term for that stuff that gets stuck between your toes. Sorry about the language, but I was going through some major trama there.  

Adli Sanjay

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:05 pm
prozac-man
It's the vulgar term for that stuff that gets stuck between your toes. Sorry about the language, but I was going through some major trama there.

OOOoo... i see. *pats on head* there there, its okay. Just watch your mouth for now on razz  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:21 am
Sange
wow... this guild has gone horribly perverse... TWO people who have not seen star wars. So... depressing.

I've seen all of the movies a lot. Well, AOTC was stupid. Lucas should NEVER write romance stories. The dialog was horrible. I was lauhing whenever Anakin tried to spill his guts out to Padme`. And you could tell she was extreamly uncomfortable xp I just wanted to shoot him to spare him from bad reviews.....  

Magical Girl
Rachiru-chan

Magical Girl

12,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Waffles! 25

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:43 pm
Magical Girl Rachiru-chan
Sange

I've seen all of the movies a lot. Well, AOTC was stupid. Lucas should NEVER write romance stories. The dialog was horrible. I was lauhing whenever Anakin tried to spill his guts out to Padme`. And you could tell she was extreamly uncomfortable xp I just wanted to shoot him to spare him from bad reviews.....

LOL, i agree on that one. Lucas does the great sci-fi epic films, but should NOT write romance scenes. IMO, the whole poorly written love scenes ruined the movie. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:15 pm
Yeah, the last time I watched it, I was bored out of my mind until the last half hour when all of the action begins. That movie just plain sucked! scream Bad Lucas! He should know better. Revenge of the Sith will be pretty dark and depressing, but it should be all action. I can't wait to go! If he doesn't redeam himself though, I'm sticking with the trilogy. Episode 1 was okay though....  

Magical Girl
Rachiru-chan

Magical Girl

12,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Waffles! 25

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:57 pm
Magical Girl Rachiru-chan
Yeah, the last time I watched it, I was bored out of my mind until the last half hour when all of the action begins. That movie just plain sucked! scream Bad Lucas! He should know better. Revenge of the Sith will be pretty dark and depressing, but it should be all action. I can't wait to go! If he doesn't redeam himself though, I'm sticking with the trilogy. Episode 1 was okay though....

Nothing can compete with the original Star Wars Trilogy. That is just plain epic classicness in its prime right there... yo. Heck yes at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:16 am
Yeah. It's the 'awesomest' ever! LOL I got to go see it when it was release in the 90's. I even wore my brother's brown earmuffs so I looked like Leia blaugh  

Magical Girl
Rachiru-chan

Magical Girl

12,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Waffles! 25

drgnladyblue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:03 pm
now that we're on the subject of Star Wars...who's going to the midnight showing of Ep. III?

I AM WooTNESS TO TEH MAXORZ!!!!!!!!! eek xd xp whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:57 pm
I think he just exaggerated all of his expressions a little too much... he did better in episode III than in II, though.

As far as the Homestar Wars thing goes, it's an awesome idea. But, it needs to be shortened. They can't very well make a 30 minute toon.  

chouzan

Tusjad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:29 pm
chouzan

As far as the Homestar Wars thing goes, it's an awesome idea. But, it needs to be shortened. They can't very well make a 30 minute toon.
pppphpp can to, just like... take away the ::and darthbad said nee:: bubble thingies, it like, 30.1minutes to read anyway.  
The Homestarmy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff