Who are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MegaTherion777

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:30 am
I_27_04
Friends arn't there to help in most cases, just for moral support.

WHAT?! bite your tongue. friends ARE there to help. that's what a friend is - someone who sticks by you and helps you when you need it. anything less is a person who is not a friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:16 pm
I_27_04
DUde you don't have to fix it alone, thats what friends are for man. Maby sombody here or a friend in real life can help you. Best of all is your parents. THey can help you with anything.

Yea... unless your parents suck. I know mine do. I've had to help my mom with her alcoholism more then she has ever even asked how I was doing.

you are LUCKY if your parents are nice and helpful. If so, you should ask them for help.  

Necera

Prestigious K

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:24 pm
I_27_04

Unfortunately, I disagree with that entirely. Friends ARE there to help if they can, and moral support is just a part of that.

But it seems you're still missing the point. I didn't really mean to make it sound like a big problem or anything. It's just a matter of me getting off my a** and doing something.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:12 pm
Prestigious K
I_27_04

Unfortunately, I disagree with that entirely. Friends ARE there to help if they can, and moral support is just a part of that.

But it seems you're still missing the point. I didn't really mean to make it sound like a big problem or anything. It's just a matter of me getting off my a** and doing something.

OH, then ur just lazy. Nvm then hahah.  

27x
Crew

PhilosophyMind
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:46 pm
People are focused on themselves often. "Who are you?" "What will you become?" etc. It's funny in a sense that you can't get mad at someone for talking about themselves because you might just be mad that they aren't discussing you instead. And if that's the case, you could be disappointed in yourself that you're falling prey to such selfish impulses...and laugh.

I'm that kind of girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:03 pm
I listen to the beatles, led zeplin, pink floyd, hendrix, etc.

I want to be a computer programmer and a writer(computer programmer first, and also while being a writer).

I beleive that I can improve myself in any way if I put enough work into it.

I want to Study as hard as I can untill I am 26( I will still study but not as much). UNtill then I am not going to get married( THough I might not get married soon after taht either.) I want to get married to a nice girl, who is intelectual, likes my jokes, has good morals, etc.

One day I want to have a maid who does all of the house work so my wife doesen't have to.

I want to major in management, and minor in math.

UNtill then I will have to work for it. I have always enjoyed working,a nd find that not working is simply a wasteof time unnless it is eating, washing, resting, or other required functions.

I am focused on improving myself, and will do so at any cost. What you sow you shall surely reap, and vise versa. To reap the rewards I must sacrafice energy, time, effort, and many other things. When? Now. This is who I am and this is who I allways will be.  

27x
Crew

MegaTherion777

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:08 pm
I_27_04
I listen to the beatles, led zeplin, pink floyd, hendrix, etc.

I want to be a computer programmer and a writer(computer programmer first, and also while being a writer).

I beleive that I can improve myself in any way if I put enough work into it.

I want to Study as hard as I can untill I am 26( I will still study but not as much). UNtill then I am not going to get married( THough I might not get married soon after taht either.) I want to get married to a nice girl, who is intelectual, likes my jokes, has good morals, etc.

One day I want to have a maid who does all of the house work so my wife doesen't have to.

I want to major in management, and minor in math.

UNtill then I will have to work for it. I have always enjoyed working,a nd find that not working is simply a wasteof time unnless it is eating, washing, resting, or other required functions.

I am focused on improving myself, and will do so at any cost. What you sow you shall surely reap, and vise versa. To reap the rewards I must sacrafice energy, time, effort, and many other things. When? Now. This is who I am and this is who I allways will be.

you wanna work and be a manager, yet you complain about the man when your goal is to be the man, right down to the maid? how ironic...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:29 pm
Ur only the man if you bring people down.  

27x
Crew

MegaTherion777

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:04 pm
idk demanding a maid to pick up after you seems to bring her down... bossing people around as a manager seems to bring them down (at times, if it isn't done well)...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:06 pm
Managers don't arn't supposed to boss people around( which most of them do) they are supposed to tell people what their jobs are. If I had a guy working under me and he needed to do A I would say, do A in this way by this time. If he doesen't do it I tell him right away what I am doing, tell him He didn't do his job, tell him I am angry, then tell him that we value him and hope he improves in the future, then shake hsi hand. IF he does do it, I say good job, you did it, it makes me glad to see somone as hard working as him, We hope you keep it up, then I shake his hand. Not that hard. And besides a maid is only a maid because she didn't study hard. She could have been anythign she wanted, but now she's a maid, just like I'm going to be a manager.

besides when I get a maid I am going to pay her like twice as much as normal so she doesent steal, and because she prob has kids to feed.
Lastly most of the work will be things like the dishes, laundry, and garbage, since I don't like anything on my desk to be touched, and most of the thigns I own are on my desk.

My father once worked for this indian guy who allways was smiling, and had a positive attitude, because he didn't want to discourage other people. A docter could call him and say his wif was going to die, and he wouldn't show it, because he wants to motivate the people under him. I want to be a guy like that.  

27x
Crew

AbrAbraxas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:13 am
ahhh the american dream...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:00 pm
Yeah but the difference is I am actually working for it. One book at a time.
Besides the americain dream is to dream all day long. lol.  

27x
Crew

MegaTherion777

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:53 pm
youre what...13? i guess i can excuse your idealism.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:58 pm
wait, wait, wait...

i thought you said you wanted to be a writer, not a manager?  

MegaTherion777

27x
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:58 pm
Well yes I want to be a writer, but it's not like my very first book will be published. I have to have some way to pay the bills, and being a computer programmer is the only job I can think of that can be done with just knowledge. You don't need much training, just knowledge of different codes, office polotics, and such. But yeah a manager would be a sweet deal. I'm sure I wouldnt get it right away, but if I got good grades I might get it sooner.  
Philosophy Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff