Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:28 pm
Topaz was not paying attention as the conversation ranged from woman to woman. She sat stroking Vermelho, who was crooning softly. In answer to all their burning questions, she replied, "I do not think that I should tell you of what has transpired here. That is between Onyx and myself. All will reveal itself, however, in due course." She spoke quietly, not looking to either of them. She spoke as though she was in no hurry, of course, why would she be?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:18 am
Firesburn

"Lyude thinks that there is another dragon nearby..." Romana said distantly still in shock that she had been chosen by the dragon.
"Now what?" She asked Lyude staying by Neo.
We find the chieftain. The dragon growled stretching his wings and turning back to the angel.
Race you to the city. It isn't far, your friend will have to walk though. Lyude smiled before dashing off.
Romana sighed and looked at Neo secretly wanting to follow Lyude but not wanting to leave Neo.

"You should go and bond with that dragon if he has indeed chosen you to be together. I will walk and meet you there a bit later ok?" Neo said softly, it was unclear if he was upset or glad to get rid of them as his voice was very calm and emotionless.
Thinking back to his past Neo smiled wishing he had spent more time studing dragons rather than ignoring them and classing them as creatures created by the imagination and nothing more than myth. He should have been more sensible then he might have known how to deal with them...and maybe how to get one of his own.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

draconoclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:29 am
Amarikah
draconoclaw
Amarikah

Life's peridot eyes grew as he spoke, rage present in her face. As he finished his words, she slapped him. Halfway in the arc of the slap, she restrained the strength that may have knocked him to the ground. That wasn't what she wanted. She screamed in his face as a large red welt grew on her hand,
"That was never what I wanted! I never wanted to do that to you! I never knew that you felt that way about her! I had no idea! I'm not a full elf, Draco! I'm a half-ling, and still very human! I obeyed Tyrell! Everytime I don't, something horrible happens! So even as bad as things have become now, it would have been so much worse if I hadn't done it! And now, I'm stuck here with no idea on how to get home! I have to get back...I want to help the ones still in Ithranna, I want to help my people, I don't want Raige ruling the world!"
Amorath hummed deeply, pressing his muzzle against her leg as she finished her rant. He thought to her calmly,
Are you okay now?
Yeah. I should be.
The half moon-elf thought back almost bitterly.

Jager's own rage grew inside himself as well. He eyes grew hateful and his teeth grinded together. With a swing fueled by his raw emotion, the swung his Draco Dao to create breathing room between himself and the opposing chieftain.
"It doesn't make a difference, Life, wheather you wanted to or not! It still happened!!"
Jager thrust his hand toward Life, sending out a powerful burst of air through his telekinetic powers.

Blown back a few feet, Life took no time in trying to talk to Draco. If this is how he wanted it, fine.
Wait. Something within her egged her to keep talking. No, she had to fight...no, she really didn't. She'd defend herself, for sure. The Dragon Crystal and the Chaos Stone were hers. Terik had nearly killed thousands to get either; they were both powers to shake worlds' foundations. Life was more familiar with the Dragon Crystal than the Chaos Stone, she might--
No. She'd talk to him now. Standing on her feet and raising her mental defences as well as making a ring of life magic about herself of a two yard radius, the Ithrannan Chieftain questioned,
So it happened, Draco. It happened. If Time was stronger, she may be able to change the past. But on most cases, it can't be changed. You're the Knight of Wisdom, the Chieftain here. You should know that. I'm more of a help to you than anything else. If you throw me away, I may just decide to ask Eyotto instead and see if he can find me a good way home. Tell me, would you want to fight me with both the Dragon Crystal and the Chaos Stone? Do you want me to really take you on?
Amorath backed away from her master, knowing that this was a battle that only she and Draco could resolve. He turned to Valk, and wondered aloud,
"If we do go back to Ithranna, would you come back with us, along with your master?"

(the name's Jager!! scream ><))
Jager halted, his shoulders slightly slumped and his head hung low. His resolve was fading, and he dropped his Draco Dao.
"You don't think I've realized that..? Life, I know how valuable you are as an ally, even as a friend. I know you didn't want to do it, but blaming you was the only way I could keep myself going on. The reason I trained so hard...was to be on par with you. I may or may not be now, but it's what kept me going on..."
Jager dropped to his knees.
"And, no. Sorry Amorath, I can't go back there, as much as I want to. I have a duty here on Jal'Rusai." The Knight answered before Valk could respond.
He looked to Life.
"If you need a place to stay, you're welcome here in Jal'Rusai as far as I'm concerned...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:53 pm
((sorry! ^^;; ))
Life grinned inwardly as Jager let go of his hate, understanding his feelings. Ending the spell she nearly had performed, the white and blue-hued magical ring returned to her hands, becoming spheres before phasing back into her body.
"You're just like Rue, you know...you don't have to be as strong as I am." Kneeling to look at him at eye-level, she raised his chin lightly with her right hand.
"If you feel you belong in Jal'Rusai, that's fine. I don't know if I am or not. From what I feel, I belong in Ithranna, saving the people that trusted us to protect them. I have to retake Tharria and keep the free lands alive. Thank you for your offer, Jager...No one should have to be through what I have, you don't need to carry the burden of being Chieftain alone. Come, together, let's get the knights of this world and the Ithrannan ones that came here. Do you have a castle?"  

Amarikah

Shirtless Lunatic

o1234566789

Obsessive Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:31 pm
Laerri sniffed the air a few times and looked around. She thought she sensed Hoshi and her dragon. Getting to her feet, Laerri pulled at InuRyu''s dirty clothes. She know her owner would be very happy to see her old friend....if she could just wake her up.
"Darn it....why does she have to be such a deep sleeper" Laerri thought to herself.
Becoming impatient Laerri walked off sniffing about, looking around for Hoshi.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:43 pm
Amarikah
((sorry! ^^;; ))
Life grinned inwardly as Jager let go of his hate, understanding his feelings. Ending the spell she nearly had performed, the white and blue-hued magical ring returned to her hands, becoming spheres before phasing back into her body.
"You're just like Rue, you know...you don't have to be as strong as I am." Kneeling to look at him at eye-level, she raised his chin lightly with her right hand.
"If you feel you belong in Jal'Rusai, that's fine. I don't know if I am or not. From what I feel, I belong in Ithranna, saving the people that trusted us to protect them. I have to retake Tharria and keep the free lands alive. Thank you for your offer, Jager...No one should have to be through what I have, you don't need to carry the burden of being Chieftain alone. Come, together, let's get the knights of this world and the Ithrannan ones that came here. Do you have a castle?"

Jager looked at the half elf. "You mean here, in Jal'Rusai?" Jager smiled.
"Yeah, I have a castle, it's back in Eyeral. But I want to make a detour to Flures. King Riyos would want to have a word with you. He's heard about your work in Ithranna. In fact, you're the reason he started the Dragon Knights here."  

draconoclaw
Crew

theotherdartagnan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:50 pm
Onyx traveled along the road for sometime, before coming to a sign. It said that Fleures was the closest town. It seemed large enough, being that the King lived there, so therefore there had to be some herbary where he could get a love potion.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:59 pm
"You two stay here please. I don't want you to follow me, I'll be fine. Don't come after me." Topaz left, after making sure they wouldn't follow. She left in the direction that she could sense that Onyx that followed.

She and Vermelho made good time. Onyx must have not knocked her out well, because she soon could see him enter a city called Fleures. And that name brought back memories.

Fleures... Where have I heard that name? Ah, yes, Jager said that was where the King was. She smiled gently, and followed him.  

rubidrake2

theotherdartagnan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:00 pm
Onyx could tell she was following him, alone, so he waited, hidden just inside the city gates for her. Once she came in, he called to her from a rooftop, "Came back for more, dear?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:01 pm
"He started the knights here? Hmm, I thought you may have done it on your own." The Chieftain responded, shifting the yellow vest she wore over her white top. She was wearing a green cloak over her dragon knight clothing, and it didn't match well. Grinning sheepishly, the half-moon elf happily answered,
"Well, I'll certainly come along, I don't have much else to do..."
Amorath glared at her, answering aloud,
"You could try figuring out how the Chaos Stone and the Dragon Crystal are related. It's the way you got here, it's the way you can get back."
"Thanks for the reminder of the obvious, Amorath." The Ithrannan Chieftain answered, resisting to give her dragon a light kick as a repremand.  

Amarikah

Shirtless Lunatic

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:06 pm
Topaz looked around as she heard him. She leaped up to where he stood.

"Oh, you know, getting tied up and left for dead wasn't a very happy moment, so I decided to try again."

Topaz loosed another arrow at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:11 pm
Onyx dodged the arrow easily and sent a bolt of magic energy at her. It was aimed nearly perfectly.  

theotherdartagnan

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:14 pm
The magic hit Topaz squarely in the chest. She was thrown back over the edge of the building, but with a blast of air, she was able to keep herself from hitting the ground. The blast sent her back up to the building rooftop. She loosed three arrows in a triangle pattern, very difficult to dodge.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:22 pm
One of the arrows caught his shoulder. He pulled it ourt with a grim face, and used some of his magic to heal it up. It was taxing, because he only just got the powers, but it didn't hurt anymore. He laughed maniacally.

"Oh, Topaz, did you forget? I'm the Knight of Life. I can heal."

He sht antoher blast of Arcane magic at her. He conjured it from his age. Arcane magic only needed a source, unlike Divine magic, which was stronger, but needed a Divine source. Like belief in the Heavens. He did not waste time with learning Divine magic. It took too long anyways.  

theotherdartagnan

Amarikah

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:35 pm
Azheron shuffled the books in his hands, sitting on a bench near the veranda of a open, spacious inn. He would have loved to go inside, but he was getting too many strange looks because of his golden wings already. Something was bothering him as he studied a leather-bound book of light magic, teaching both the arcane and divine qualities of the art. He couldn't focus, blinking his azure eyes in frustration. Standing and putting the six books in his simple leather-strap bag, the green shoulder bag wearing with age, the boy stood up, sensing clashing magics at work. Taking off, to the surprise of many villagers, he went upward on a warm thermal.
Looking at a wall of the city, the remote town known as Flures, he saw two magic users fighting. One stood on a high wooden rooftop, the other from the main road. If they didn't stop, soldiers of King Riyos would be there soon. The winged warrior shook his head, drawing his bow Yarra'men.
Flying towards the two, he channeled a light spell as he drew an arrow from his quiver through his hands into the yew arrow. A neutralizing attack, neither arcane or divine...
Pulling back the string made of the heartstring of a narwhal, the human with wings aimed for the one on the roof. Azheron felt more darkness expressed in his aura, a darkness that seethed from many different sources and experiences of his life.
"Forces of both realms, quell this unbalance..."
He then let back the string, sending the arrow searing through the air with a visible yellow aura about its silver arrowhead, aimed at what he could now see as a dark elf.

Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games